Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do any St Mirren fans going to the game feel brave enough to wave green cards to show their support for liquidation?

Oh that would be brilliant - St Mirren fans, you HAVE to do this :)

Issue a threat to the supposed liquidators. Would you stand your ground?

Poll: The rangers football club 1872 or nothing. (66 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you wholeheartedly follow through with this threat?

1. Yes (33 votes [50.00%])
  2. No (33 votes [50.00%])

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=215943&st=80

The people have spoken. :rolleyes:

to simply give it up to faceless money men with no love nor interest in this famous fitbaw club.

There may have been screeds of utter nonsense spouted about how this will all end up, but by far the most nonsensical is the thought that there are still Rangers supporters who believe that whoever takes over their club will in fact be someone who has bottomless pockets, and will spend every last penny on the club because they ur troo bloo Rangers Men.

Faceless money men is EXACTLY what they're going to end up with, Newco or not.

Edited by mozam76

According to the BBC, Haudit and Daudit reckon "It is, however, most important to secure the best possible outcome for creditors, Rangers Football Club and its supporters"

No, no, no, only the creditors FFS. Have they never been through an administration before?

Issue a threat to the supposed liquidators. Would you stand your ground?

Poll: The rangers football club 1872 or nothing. (66 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you wholeheartedly follow through with this threat?

1. Yes (33 votes [50.00%])
  2. No (33 votes [50.00%])

http://forum.rangers...ic=215943&st=80

The people have spoken. :rolleyes:

If there was a full 'Govan Utd' scenario, I would start my own club, a la AFC Wimbledon/FC Utd, in England.

:lol:

Morons doesn't even come close

According to the BBC, Haudit and Daudit reckon "It is, however, most important to secure the best possible outcome for creditors, Rangers Football Club and its supporters"

No, no, no, only the creditors FFS. Have they never been through an administration before?

Let's be honest. Nobody has witnessed an administration like this before....

KTID

Couldn't someone challenge this administrators in the courts? If their job really is just to protect the creditors, surely they are being negligent? :unsure:

Do any St Mirren fans going to the game feel brave enough to wave green cards to show their support for liquidation?

All you need is one big banner saying " KILL THEM OFF ALREADY"

Edited by SFLKING

:lol:

Morons doesn't even come close

The funniest bit is that under his picture he has the statement "We don't do walking away":lol: :lol:

I also love this one

If our history goes then I go with it. Any b*****d that thinks they can destroy 140 years of history, well simply they can get fucked and I hope they die screaming.

I'll also be asking for my brick back.

First time I have been on Ranjusrs meedyaa for a while.. It's still fucking brilliant :D

1333567272[/url]' post='6111210']

This sums up the whole fucking shambles in a nutshell. Haudit & Daudit should be concerned with the creditors and the creditors alone. Not the football club or its feckless support.

This sums up the whole fucking shambles in a nutshell. Haudit & Daudit should be concerned with the creditors and the creditors alone. Not the football club or its feckless support.

Absolutely bang on. They should be looking after the best interests of HMRC above all else.

Recent correspondence between Salmond and Rangers - includes some quite boak-inducing brown nosing from Salmond to Walter Smith:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/106335/response/267910/attach/3/s2dCBFD00DE06A3FF8BF25A7137C269A479%201.pdf

Alex will be sweating like a rangers fans wife after a defeat. Following his top secret mission to save the bigots.

You won’t simply reform a newco and everything’s bright and rosy, not a chance in hell. The Rangers fan base united won’t allow it, no fans, no players, no sponsor. NOTHING

Good stuff - if Rangers are liquidated than it's cheerio according to these brain donors. Glad they like sporting integrity after all :)

Despite our win on Christmas Eve I can't help but feel 50,000 Rangers fans waving red cards at us could bring back some painful memories.

Well no, because if Rangers are liquidated one of our directors apparently plans to turn us into Rangers 2012 :rolleyes:

Isn't Craig Whyte all three?