Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Time for the death threats. 8)

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=217314

You should note that anyone who reads this link and does not report it to the old bill could be accused of conspiracy. It is the duty of everyone to report these threats to save their own asses. After all that's how it would work for the ginger tim

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217321

dunno if anyones posted this, but its just hitting this guy whats going on

WE ARE HEADING FOR ADMINISTRATION, WE NEED TO BE HEARD NOW!!!!!!! (I cannot stand the thought ppl talk about our next league championship being our first)

:lol:

Apparently if we are liquidated we won't lose our history, we can still be Rangers Football Club and play at Ibrox while training at Murray Park.

The name, stadium and training facility, known as assets, are bought by the new company or something, or transferred. I don't know.

Someone knows, but it confuses me.

The number of fans, pundits and journalists who still have absolutely no clue about what's going on is amazing. I don't expect people to be experts (or even know exactly what's going on in the Rangers situation due to hidden details, never mind the legal and financial complexity of it) but this story has been going on for more than two months now, if you care about Rangers, hate Rangers want them to die or get paid to cover the situation, a ten minute spell on wikipedia to check terms like 'administration' and 'liquidation' may have been worth it.

The number of fans, pundits and journalists who still have absolutely no clue about what's going on is amazing. I don't expect people to be experts (or even know exactly what's going on in the Rangers situation due to hidden details, never mind the legal and financial complexity of it) but this story has been going on for more than two months now, if you care about Rangers, hate Rangers want them to die or get paid to cover the situation, a ten minute spell on wikipedia to check terms like 'administration' and 'liquidation' may have been worth it.

Think we'll have to find a new term for what Duff & Duffer have been getting up to, 'cos it don't resemble any administration I've ever heard of. :blink:

KTID