Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looks like his practicising certificate was suspended due to him becoming bankrupt.

The Scottish Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal has no record of any proceedings relating to that name. So he's not been struck off for dubious practices.

Next you'll be telling us that Bill Ng has been a Rangers supporter since 1972.

I've lost track with all the goings on at Rangers, can anyone quickly fill me in as to what's happened up until this point?

You aint missed anything Ludo other than the shark mans bid failing, then putting another bid in and failing again. Billy Boy putting a bid in and now seemingly withdrawing it (probably to re-enter again tomorrow!!) Murraymince putting a bid in, then pulling out then saying he is re-entering again and now King Billy Miller (according to the Daily Ranger today) is putting his bid to get the club into top gear. Y A W N.

Frankly the most unbelievable administration of all time. SOMEONE PLEASE JUST PUT THEM OUT THEIR MISERY!!!!

You aint missed anything Ludo other than the shark mans bid failing, then putting another bid in and failing again. Billy Boy putting a bid in and now seemingly withdrawing it (probably to re-enter again tomorrow!!) Murraymince putting a bid in, then pulling out then saying he is re-entering again and now King Billy Miller (according to the Daily Ranger today) is putting his bid to get the club into top gear. Y A W N.

Frankly the most unbelievable administration of all time. SOMEONE PLEASE JUST PUT THEM OUT THEIR MISERY!!!!

Thanks very much!

Ng: serious concerns over deliverability of shares on offer. Increasingly frustrated with D&P. May be back if no other agreement reached. - BBC

Thanks very much!

Ng: serious concerns over deliverability of shares on offer. Increasingly frustrated with D&P. May be back if no other agreement reached. - BBC

Whyte has them all and he ain't handing them over.

With Whyte also saying previously that he'd rather Rangers were liquidated than go to the Blue Knights, I think they are totally fucked.

Whyte has them all and he ain't handing them over.

With Whyte also saying previously that he'd rather Rangers were liquidated than go to the Blue Knights, I think they are totally fucked.

I think hes since gone back on that. Although, he was quoted in an article the other day saying that he wanted £30m for his shares.

Its all become clear now, I think.

Whyte pays out £1 to Murray > "borrows" £18m from Ticketus to pay off the bank > uses PAYE, NI and VAT money collected to run the club for 6 months before putting them into admin > sells his shares for a £29,999,999 profit OR gets a large chunk of the proceeds from a liquidation firesale.

so that leaves Bill Miller, and Kennedy still no doubt shouting in the distance about "straining every sinew to save this great club".

Unless one of them ponies up substantial cash over the weekend, then Rangers will be a goner next week. I still suspect this has been the Haudit & Daudit agenda all along. It's certainly been the most barking mad administration ever.

I think hes since gone back on that. Although, he was quoted in an article the other day saying that he wanted £30m for his shares.

Its all become clear now, I think.

Whyte pays out £1 to Murray > "borrows" £18m from Ticketus to pay off the bank > uses PAYE, NI and VAT money collected to run the club for 6 months before putting them into admin > sells his shares for a £29,999,999 profit OR gets a large chunk of the proceeds from a liquidation firesale.

cool.gif

What a top bloke.

Ng: bidding process has become untenable. Announcement with deep regret. - BBC

He also said

he had "serious concerns" over the deliverability of shares on offer

Whyte wants more money than he's prepared to pay

Didnt H&D say, a long time ago, that Whyte was irrelevant in the process?

Mr Ng, 52, chairman of Hougang United, is understood to have had fundamental concerns over Duff and Phelps ability to deliver the 85% shareholding currently owned by chairman Craig Whyte, who bought the club from Sir David Murray last May in a 1 deal, and feels his position is now untenable.

Herald

He also said

Whyte wants more money than he's prepared to pay

Didnt H&D say, a long time ago, that Whyte was irrelevant in the process?

Aye, I said that in an earlier post. H&D have been like Laurel and Hardy throughout this process.