Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Online Bear

If you can only email then try the list below. It looks like firstname.surname@duffandphelps.com is their standard.

Given the intellect of the average RanjursMeeja poster, I bet Mr. Firstname Surname at D&P will get a deluge of emails :(

hmrc-acronyms-alphabetti-spaghetti-370x229.jpg?1313590671

The Alphabetti Spaghetti doesn't lie!

So in summary. The Blue Knights, who never had any money, have stepped back because they don't have any money. Bill Ng, who made a high offer, turns out to not have enough money, and is worried about getting the shares from Whyte, who Haudit and Daudit said was now irrelevant in the process. Bill Miller? Has said almost nothing so far, whats the score there? Oh, and Kennedy, a man who actually does have some money and experience, has been told by H&D that his offer is no good because its too low, despite it now basically being the only offer on the table. Meanwhile, H&D are trying to sue Whyte's lawyers and are going to get tied up in court for months carrying out an action they are unlikely to win.

Is that all right so far? Have I missed anything?

So in summary. The Blue Knights, who never had any money, have stepped back because they don't have any money. Bill Ng, who made a high offer, turns out to not have enough money, and is worried about getting the shares from Whyte, who Haudit and Daudit said was now irrelevant in the process. Bill Miller? Has said almost nothing so far, whats the score there? Oh, and Kennedy, a man who actually does have some money and experience, has been told by H&D that his offer is no good because its too low, despite it now basically being the only offer on the table. Meanwhile, H&D are trying to sue Whyte's lawyers and are going to get tied up in court for months carrying out an action they are unlikely to win.

You've taken all the romance out of it :P

Kennedy also sold his share in Everest the other day for £25m, which is too low

You've taken all the romance out of it :P

Sorry! Its just that this thread is so gargantuan that I can't keep track of it! How did H&D get to become administrators? Did they win a raffle?

Edited by xbl

Pretty much except you missed out that its been revealed that if the club is liquidated, the players definitely don't have to go over to the newco Rangers and can walk away...Happy Days ahead for all of us then. :lol:

Edited by captainkev

Sorry! Its just that this thread is so gargantuan that I can't keep track of it! How did H&D get to become administrators? Did they win a raffle?

Should you struggle to keep track, new threads on any updates, along with a balanced analysis of such updates, are available on the Rangers Media Forum

Thank you for calling Duff & Phelps. All calls are monitored and may be used for training purposes.

To make a bid for Rangers, please press 1.

To make a real bid for Rangers, please press 2.

To make your best and final bid for Rangers please press 3.

No, seriously, to really, really, really, make a bid, please press 4.

If your name is Brian Kennedy, please press 5.

For all other inquiries, please hold, and an advisor will be with you shortly.

Thank you for calling Duff & Phelps. Your call is important to us. Your call will be answered shortly. You are currently No1 in a queue, of erm, none.

BRILLIANT POST

While Sir David (and others) wants this to be the real story, it's not...how we (Scottish football) got into this position and by what means are more interesting I'd suggest.

Maybe someone will have a look?

(Potentially) interesting but it sounds pretty nebulous at this point... anyone got any idea what he's referring to?