Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So bears can go and call these directors and see what comes of it - I'm sure they would have some really constructions alternatives to argue with them about saving Rangers.

I wonder what the didy teams and their fans can do. Call someone - maybe not going to have that much impact.

Boycott? Not sure. If folk walk away from their diddy teams to watch some even more diddy teams in the Juniors (though the Swifts are hardly diddy) then the whole thing will fall apart,

Jeez I knew things were bad at Ipox but given our financial situation I find that hard to believe!!

I remember it too but all I can find is a thread on a Celtic forum quoting Follow Follow clicky

Talk of administration in 2009 fair cheers me up on a Sunday :)

Thank you, I knew my memory wasnt playing tricks on my, Yeah talk of Admin had been going on for years before Whyte took control of Rangers, but surprise surprise at the time Rangers fans even refused to consider it and put everything down to a "timmy conspiracy" or the media are anti Rangers

obama1.jpg

Sadly I suspect you are correct......completely ignoring the findings of a broad fans survey where 93-98% say a Newco Rangers mustn't be allowed straight into the SPL & 50-58% say if they are allowed straight back in they will no longer attend senior football matches in Scotland.

Hell of a bluff to call but if you ask me at the risk of killing every other club ?

PS - I know for a fact I won't be back......took in Jeanfield Swifts game yesterday.......good game good day out.......and home in time for final score biggrin.gif

It's akin to the CAS overulling the BOA ban, on cheats participating in the Olympics, showing we are living in an age where cheats DO prosper & have the legality to do so.

Congrats on going to see your local Junior side. I feel they may well be the beneficiaries of this shambles.

So bears can go and call these directors and see what comes of it - I'm sure they would have some really constructions alternatives to argue with them about saving Rangers.

I wonder what the didy teams and their fans can do. Call someone - maybe not going to have that much impact.

Boycott? Not sure. If folk walk away from their diddy teams to watch some even more diddy teams in the Juniors (though the Swifts are hardly diddy) then the whole thing will fall apart,

It's not about proposing alternatives. It's about fvcking about with their ability to work normally. Just to show them how we feel. :angry:

So nobody in the financial department noticed not many cheques were being written?

Has any of the small creditors said that their outstanding invoices were outwith agreed trading terms?

They are currently unpaid because the company is in administration.

They had £3.3 million in the bank when they went into admin.

Each to their own but I'd refuse to continue going not because I don't love my club but because I refuse to be manipulated by the system they would be playing within. The Juniors aren't part of the same system.

If you caught your wife fucking one of the neighbours I bet you'd leave her despite loving her ? (unless your all Tommy Sheridan types that like to watch ?!) tongue.gif

It's akin to the CAS overulling the BOA ban, on cheats participating in the Olympics, showing we are living in an age where cheats DO prosper & have the legality to do so.

Congrats on going to see your local Junior side. I feel they may well be the beneficiaries of this shambles.

Agreed....and sadly nothing will happen unless the fans stop going or stop buying the sponsors products as we saw with Hearts & the bottled water company over Craig Thomson.

If I caught my wife fucking Tommy Sheridan, I'd have had it with the SPL. Seriously.

lol.....I see what you did there ! biggrin.gif

The only argument for having a Newco Rangers back in the SPL is the TV deal.........do we support football clubs or a TV deal ?

If the clubs sole existence is based upon a TV deal with ever decreasing numbers then more fool them.....its akin to financial mismanagement.

Tom English has quoted Paul Clark in the S.o.S. 'I can't tell you precisely what he's been doing, but I do know, but he's pretty close to getting (an agreement with the football authorities).

Makes you wonder if the sales of KY Jelly have shot up down Hampden way.

Squeal little piggys. Soooooweeeee.

Bear logic (courtesy of RM)

So no Rangers = no more SPL but after 3 years when Rangers get back into the non-existent SPL it will be a better league: probably because there will be no other teams left in it so they will be able to play with themselves.

How does anyone as thick as this manage to turn on a computer?

Always thought they were a bunch of w*****s....

The only other group i find more comical than our friends on RangersMedia, are Vanguard Bears

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/

Whilst all the turmoil of recent weeks has been going on, you may have thought we, Admin, have been a little quiet. Let me tell you that whilst that may have looked to be the case, we have been doing plenty behind the scenes trying to find out what's happening. To say that process has been frustrating would be an understatement.

Thus, we made a unanimous decision to remain silent until such time as we got news we felt we could trust.

With this in mind, this evening we have received information from three seperate "good" sources. The bottom-line is, we are led to believe that unless there is a "heaven and earth" move from another interested party, the consortium known as The Blue Knights will be named as Rangers FC preferred bidders and probable new owners on Monday.

VB Admin have had reservations about ALL of our prospective bidders for a variety of reasons. That includes The Blue Knights, particularly with regard to their financial muscle and certain consortium members' involvement in a previous Rangers Board, who led us to this mess in the first place.

However, the situation is now dire. The club really is on the brink of disappearing. We cannot stress this enough ladies and gentlemen. With this in mind, we decided to give our full backing to any individual or party who can save us from a doomsday scenario. That of course includes the Blue Knights.

Whilst the information we have received is not yet set in stone, should it prove to be correct, we feel that every single one of us in the Rangers Family worldwide should back whoever saves us from the grim-reaper. That would of course include any better bid that may appear in the next 48 hours. Liquidation simply isn't an option.

Our club, the greatest on earth, must survive at all costs. Every one of us, VB Admin included, must put our differences aside for the greater good, that being the well-being and future of the club.

We ask that you take the same stance.

Rangers for now, Rangers forever.

VB Admin

:lol:

Just for a laugh lets see what Rangermedia have to say!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217553

if the fans back tbk wholeheartedly we face years of utter dominance.

do not underestimate rangers.

:blink:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

http://leggoland2.blogspot. fr/

Leggy has today given the phone numbers of several high flyers in D&P so Bears fans can thoroughly piss them off. Would it not be possible for someone to give the phone numbers of SPL and SFA bosses so Diddy (and Celtic) fans can tell them what they think about any deal with Miller. The fvcking wänkers are ready to lie down and let Ra Peepul shite all over Scottish football. :angry:

He's done a bit more than that. He's posted addresses right down to what hotel Haudit and Daudit stay in when they come up to Glasgow.

For a Rangers fan, he's got a short memory. One of their favourite comics, the National Front's tabloid "Bulldog", earned its editor Martin Wingfield a jail sentence for doing exactly that. :whistle

A touch hypocritical in me saying this as a Dundee fan, but if Rangers get away with this and get to stay in the SPL, what would be the point in supporting a team in Scottish football? I'd consider jacking it in for a while to be honest, and it doesn't even effect us.

This is probably a daft question, but is it possible for Rangers to get liquidated before the outcome of the BTC is known? Like, this week? (preferably around wednesday lunchtime when I'm settling down in front of SSN with my mexican chicken).

Indeed it is.

Your club's dcheating had an even more direct effect on my club than Rangers.

And your club got away with it bar a small slap on the wrists.

Dundee make me sick.

Then perhaps you'll take some small comfort in knowing that they were defeated at home, 0 - 3, by the Jags yesterday,

(and that's with us missing a penalty, too.)

Rule H.5 If any club ceases to operate or be member of the League for any reason, it's playing record in the league may be expunged and the number of relegation places from the league shall be reduced accordingly.

Surely this means no relegation if Rangers go into liquidation?

If they are determined to shoo in a newco will the bottom club take legal action as according to that rule they shouldn't go down?

Could be another element to add to an ever increasing mess

Well since rangers are so caring to help Dunfermiline fans with their ticket troubles after their payment problems a few weeks ago, I'm sure the same fans will band together and make sure that they can't cheat their way out of it and again save the poor Dunfermiline (MAYBE Hibs). Since Rangers are a morally spot-on organization.

Aye right. They will stab every c**t in the back they can to cheat their way out of this death.

Let them fucking burn.