Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Unlikely to be the high court, although I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest of these jokers were removed and proper administrators brought in, then we would start to find out a few more truths.

There is a hearing in the Court of Session this week re-Admin.

I remember when we played them in the cup a couple of seasons ago and having to watch the great unwashed sitting in the section my dad and I normally sit. It turned my stomach then. It took us a whole closed season of fabreze and yankee candles to get rid of the stench!!! blink.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

There is a hearing in the Court of Session this week re-Admin.

This is listed for this morning: blink.gif

Starred Motion

Between 10.00am and 11.00am

P221/12 Pet: Rangers Football Club Plc for an Administration Order

Biggart Baillie LLP

Burness LLP

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rolls/supreme/index.asp

court stuff im clueless about (amoungst plenty other subjects im informed)

what exactly/roughly does that mean?

also its on wednesday not today

Edited by itzdrk

court stuff im clueless about (amoungst plenty other subjects im informed)

what exactly/roughly does that mean?

also its on wednesday not today

Not a clue either but some stuff about it here . Scots Law guy thinks it's scheduled for Wednesday, not today..

P.S. apologies, it's clearly on Wednesday , not this morning..ph34r.gif

Edited by welshbairn

Not a clue either but some stuff about it here . Scots Law guy thinks it's scheduled for Wednesday, not today..

Definitely Wednesday - courts tend to have a list of the forthcoming week's business.

Curiously, t looks like an application for adminstration, as opposed to an application to revoke a current adminstration. Perhaps it amounts to the same thing?

right i actually googled it

but they are going to court for an administration order which according to where i looked is

What is an Administration Order?

An Administration Order is a single county court order that covers credit debts and certain other debts which are all treated together. It allows you to make a single payment every month into the court. The court staff will then divide the money amongst your creditors on a pro-rata basis. An Administration Order stops creditors from taking further action against you.

Our information pack "Dealing with your Debts", explains how to work out which are your priority debts and which are your non-priority or "credit debts", and how to work out pro-rata payments. If you have not had a copy of the pack, or want any further information about any of these issues phone us for advice.

Phone us for advice 0800 074 6918

What are the advantages of an Administration Order?

Whilst the Administration Order is in place, none of the creditors listed on it can take any action against you without first getting the court"s permission. Visits from debt collectors, letters or phone calls from your creditors, should stop once the Administration Order is in place.

Having an Administration Order can save you a lot of time and trouble as the court deals with your debts on your behalf.

Any interest and other charges that were being added on to the debts are stopped.

It can also save you money if you were spending a lot on postage or on bus fares to make your payments.

You do not have to pay a fee up front to the court for an Administration Order. The court will take a handling fee of 10 pence out of every £1.00 you pay in over the time the order lasts. This means the handling fee is 10% of your total debts. The fee is deducted from your payments into the court.

If you apply for a composition order at the same time as you apply for your Administration Order, then the amount of time you make payments for is limited, usually to three years. See the section "Composition Orders".

Who can apply?

You can get an Administration Order if:

you have at least two debts;

you have at least one county court or High Court judgment against you;

the total of your debts is less than £5,000. (You may have heard that this limit is going to increase. Unfortunately, it is not likely that this is going to happen in the near future).

Who can apply?

You can get an Administration Order if:

you have at least two debts;

you have at least one county court or High Court judgment against you;

the total of your debts is less than £5,000. (You may have heard that this limit is going to increase. Unfortunately, it is not likely that this is going to happen in the near future).

Whit?

No idea what this is all about.

Something and nothing, presumably.

Edited by Drooper

Another deadline has been and gone. Time for some more waffle, filibustering and twaddle from everyones favourite comedy admin team

Today, Tomorrow, later in the month... maybe

neither party has currently made an offer that is capable of acceptance by the administrators
It is deeply regrettable that some parties have continued to present their bid as being a solution when it clearly was not the case.
It is therefore not in the club's interest for people - failed bidders and concerned supporters - to be generating hostility to bidders who are trying to secure the club's future.

Another deadline has been and gone. Time for some more waffle, filibustering and twaddle from everyones favourite comedy admin team

Today, Tomorrow, later in the month... maybe

Superb, the only people who want ra peepel can't afford them. This has been the most drawn out satisfying torture which could ever befit the Rangurs and their fans. Long may it continue.

1) No-one cares about emotive jingoistic claptrap. Move on

2) Since when were Celtic fans suddenly interested in the welfare of the British Army anyway?

Here wait a minute... thats just the type of broad brushing crap, that p*sses me off. Just because I support Celtic, you have already branded me as a Republican, IRA sympathiser and Catholic.

As a former member of HM Armed Forces, I have no love of any Republican organisation, neither am I Catholic.

Just the type of hypocrisy, spouted by self righteous supporters of Non OF teams, that believe they have the moral high ground and can carte blanche brand every Celtic and Rangers supporter as bigots or worse!

Utter BS and hypocrisy of the highest order! How very f*ckin dare you!

@alextomo: Duff and Phelps: neither Miller nor Knights offer for RFC makes the grade yet...

@alextomo: Neither bid involves liquidation. Both have issues with possible sanctions on RFC pending tax/eligiblity investigations.

@alextomo: McCoist to R fans: "stick with is for a few more days"

@alextomo: There is clearly and unambigously not a bid on the table right now which can deliver RFC from adminstration

Nothing positive in any of that for Rangers

Edited by MEADOWXI

Here wait a minute... thats just the type of broad brushing crap, that p*sses me off. Just because I support Celtic, you have already branded me as a Republican, IRA sympathiser and Catholic.

As a former member of HM Armed Forces, I have no love of any Republican organisation, neither am I Catholic.

Just the type of hypocrisy, spouted by self righteous supporters of Non OF teams, that believe they have the moral high ground and can carte blanche brand every Celtic and Rangers supporter as bigots or worse!

Utter BS and hypocrisy of the highest order! How very f*ckin dare you!

Every non OF supporter has the moral high ground over OF fans. Every one of us. All of us. The lot.

I could be at the bottom of the Mariana Trench and still have the high ground over you and any other OF fan.