Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not sure I wholly agree with this, given the size of the fine, but it's an interesting point.

What would the fine (proportionately or otherwise) and transfer embargo do to your club?

edit to add:

I've read some of his tweets. He's a paranoid delusionist much of the time.

He was giving it the whole "Rangers filled Rugby Park at the end of last season. I wonder if Killie will be so accomodating to us..." spiel before the title decider.

Edited by craigkillie

Actually cringing reading those emails the great unwashed of Rangers Media intend on sending to SPL sponsors. I really hope someone stops them before they send some of them. Of course, no-one will because every time a poster on RM criticises anything connected to Rangers they get called something completely disgusting.

Hearts Hibs final this year. Guaranteed diddy in both finals for the years after. More diddies in Europe (for the first couple of years.

Fair voting system virtually guaranteed by the team that replaces rangers.

I'm positively shiting myself about losing them.

THE BIG HOUSE MUST STAY OPEN!

Yup.

I honestly don't give an arse about what happens to Rangers, I'm sure they won't disappear but they are getting their just desserts for now and that will last a few years. Celtic will also decline especially if we have the balls to tell any RFC Newco to start in Division 3.

I do think that the Edinburgh clubs, Aberdeen and Dundee United will all be involved in big Semi-Final/Finals in both Cup Competitions in the years ahead and that is a good thing.

1. We don't need rangers;

2. We don't want Rangers;

3. Rangers supporters have nothing but contempt for everyone else involved in Scottish football;

4. Rangers supporters are beneath the contempt of everyone else (Celtic excepted) in Scottish football;

5. Rangers, as an 'institution' is a festering, cancerous lesion on the Scottish game. How could we possibly need that?

6. Even if we did need Rangers, I'd rather they suffered a hellishly excruciating and squalid demise, and that the rest of us took our chances thereafter;

Simple as that.

I've read some of his tweets. He's a paranoid delusionist much of the time.

He was giving it the whole "Rangers filled Rugby Park at the end of last season. I wonder if Killie will be so accomodating to us..." spiel before the title decider.

So, no opinion on what it would do to your club?

There is definately a burgeoning, angry underclass mushrooming in this country. I take it all the hate, anger, violence etc is just a product of very poor breeding?

Reading some of that Rangers stuff begs the question, what do they actually think should happen? what would they deem fair?

I'd imagine anything short of hanging Neil Lennon from the flag poles at Hampden park and awarding Rangers a million pounds a point, nothing would be "fair" in their eyes.

The Rangers fans are going mental! "Sink Us and We Will Sink You". Good luck with that. How will they sink the whole of Scottish Football? Deluded c***s! :lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217851

I have never been one for an away game boycott but given the last 24 hours I for one will do the following

1 - If we are in the SPL next season , I will not attend any away games. WHich is normally 6-7 a season.

2 - Will pay directly to the club , in some way yet to be determind , the savings I would have made.

3 - If it can be arrange I would rather stand outside away grounds and sing for the 90 minutes.

I WILL not be paying any money to money grabbers within the SPL who see fit to destroy the life blood of our club.

We are still the people and we will not be moved

:lol: :lol: :blink::lol: :lol:

Have to laugh at the seething bears suggesting no player should ever be released to play for Scotland again. Take a look at the players they will be left with next season........................doubt they'll be worrying too much about Scotland call-ups from what's going to be left. :lol:

Have to laugh at the seething bears suggesting no player should ever be released to play for Scotland again. Take a look at the players they will be left with next season........................doubt they'll be worrying too much about Scotland call-ups from what's going to be left. :lol:

Refusing a call up from Scotland, aye well done that worked out well for Steven Fletcher!

Went out to work. I thought overcharging a few celtic fans would make me feel better...It didn't work :(

Been reading Follow Follow and so far the concensus seems to be...Stay out of Parkhead for the first 15 minutes...Who said the Rangers fans couldn't do Militant? Anybody paying that shower of b*****ds £42 deserves everything they get!!!

Moving on to the 'Mass' Protest at the SFA Cup Final...Why? It is going to be a huge day for Scottish football and Edinburgh football especially..Who is going to take any notice of 200 ( i know i am being generous) dafties with 2 or 3 placards.

You have to remember these suggestions are backed by the very people Paul Murray and The Blue Knights are suggesting take a place on the Rangers board.. :bairn

Imagine being left with a choice of these arseholes and liquidation. It is a toss of a coin which i would prefer TBH!!

I am that fed up and depressed i am considering spending more time with the wife at the weekends!!! Never thought it would come to that :( :(

Perhaps I should clarify,

I didn't mean its a problem for everyone, I am suggesting that the larger teams will fall and the smaller ones will thrive. For many that is a problem but for many it's great, depends who you support.

My general concern is than I wouldn't want to see the SPL become on par with the Welsh leagues, having said that, as a Football fan (and not just a rangers fan), I would love a more competitive league.

I suffer no delusions of grandeur - Rangers suck and have been killed by mismanagement. I still support them though.

And Motherwell posted a very small debt - nothing of massive concern but not 0

Your concern is noted.

1. We don't need rangers;

2. We don't want Rangers;

3. Rangers supporters have nothing but contempt for everyone else involved in Scottish football;

4. Rangers supporters are beneath the contempt of everyone else (Celtic excepted) in Scottish football;

5. Rangers, as an 'institution' is a festering, cancerous lesion on the Scottish game. How could we possibly need that?

6. Even if we did need Rangers, I'd rather they suffered a hellishly excruciating and squalid demise, and that the rest of us took our chances thereafter;

Simple as that.

Excellent post.

Went out to work. I thought overcharging a few celtic fans would make me feel better...It didn't work :(

Been reading Follow Follow and so far the concensus seems to be...Stay out of Parkhead for the first 15 minutes...Who said the Rangers fans couldn't do Militant? Anybody paying that shower of b*****ds £42 deserves everything they get!!!

Moving on to the 'Mass' Protest at the SFA Cup Final...Why? It is going to be a huge day for Scottish football and Edinburgh football especially..Who is going to take any notice of 200 ( i know i am being generous) dafties with 2 or 3 placards.

You have to remember these suggestions are backed by the very people Paul Murray and The Blue Knights are suggesting take a place on the Rangers board.. :bairn

Imagine being left with a choice of these arseholes and liquidation. It is a toss of a coin which i would prefer TBH!!

I am that fed up and depressed i am considering spending more time with the wife at the weekends!!! Never thought it would come to that :( :(

And what have I to do with my weekends now?