Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There had been a few rumours that Miller was actually a catholic. Does the fact that he has suddenly pulled out before anything happened confirm this?

You owe me a pint ya c*nt.

The one that I spat out when I read that :lol:

When an unsuccessful Rangers team were still the best supported in Scotland.

Actually, you lot deserted your club in droves and "St Mirren/Partick Thistle Are Magic - Rangers Are Tragic" badges were very popular amongst the Orcs, all of whom denied thrice before cockcrow ever having been Rangers fans in the first place.

Will be hilarious to watch it happening all over again shortly, especially knowing this time there's not going to be any revival of Rangers fortures. Ever.

Tick tock tick tock...:D

http://www.deathclock.com/dw.cfm?Day=20&Month=8&Year=1938&Sex=Male&Mode=Normal&bmi=44&smoker=0

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Hello to all our Rangers Media visitors. Please sign up before our admin takes away the Rangers option. Guess you'll need to be quick.

No. 8 is the only *** with the cojones to post on here, Rangers supporters where are you??

Maybe...but they've been up for sale for how long (for a quid) and only Whyte took them. They've been up for sale in admin (with almost unlimited power to tear up contracts and cut costs to make them more appealing) for three months and have hit this stage. Like you, I think someone will eventually take punt but with the sanctions they'll get even if they stay in the SPL, it will be a really long-term project while receiving nothing but grief from the Rangers fans who can't accept a Newco/failing to challenge Celtic. The fact Rangers folk, staff and fans, are still eyeing cash investment in the team with a view to winning things shows they still don't realise what their situation is and until they all accept that simply existing, in whatever form in whatever league, for the next three years is a major achievement I think a lot of folk will think it's not worth the risk and hassle.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. It would appear they have become a bit of a punt, as you say, that's if you can put up with the grief.

I think I'll leave this here..

eQQdq.png

post-23278-0-54438800-1336513147_thumb.j

One, reknowned for lazily touring about, eating all in its path through his cavernous maw (that works on 2 levels :D ) and with a violent rage in his DNA awaiting a justified frenzy.

The other? A shark.

OYF! This just adds spice to the mix...Given his outstanding track record (Saddam and Gaddafi - plus a passing interest in DFC), he could just be the man to save them.

You forgot to add Arkan the Tiger to that mix. Christ, he probably would have tried to get Bin Laden off!!!

1. Their PAYE is due up on 21st. Failure to pay that will be all the excuse that HMRC will have to have them shut down and the process of liquidation would follow swiftly. No Newco, and any prize monies due to them would be seized as assets to pay outstanding creditors.

Not doubting you, but do you have a link for this, as I can't find it mentioned anywhere,

1336513535[/url]' post='6215694']

Spiers is getting into stage 5 of the Kupler Ross model on Scotland Tonight. "It looks like no one wants to buy this great, dignified and historic club!"

laugh.gif

Aye, they fair dignified the fvck out of Manchester.