Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:( So McCoist wanted hte names of the SFA disciplinary panel published so as to hunt them down yet not his club haven't discolosed who their three phoney bidders are.

SALLY - I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW.

I think I might have done my soup a disservice by merely referring to it as 'tomato'.

On closer inspection, it seems that it is, in fact, 'Rustic Italian Tomato & Balsamic'.

So, on reflection....it quite clearly is tomato soup.

Sounds like your preliminary information on the soup was more optimistic than reality.

Will you now be withdrawing from the soup?

Are you serious? Dundee went for broke and started signing 'emergency players' during the course of last season - Carl Finnigan anyone? Who also ended up scoring against us and putting our challenge to bed. Dundee are as crooked as Rangers, if not worse if that's possible; bending a rule if there's one to bend. Emergency signings I ask you! Did they not have a bench full of strikers already?? So Falkirk are ahead of Dundee in the planning process and so be it. If Dundee are fucked for budgetting 'best case scenarios' then they'll get whats coming. Scumbags.

^^^ More useless WUM than Tyler

Not at all. It is quantum soup that is quite clearly deliverable.

Im interested in how the soup was delivered. Did you put it in a bowl? Did you have an incubator bowl to transfer all the nice bits of the soup out of, to enjoy, while leaving the nasty bits to fester in the old bowl? Did you then mix the two back up again afterwards?

That would have made a lot more sense if you'd had vegetable soup. Damn you and your tomatoes :angry:

From the BBC:

Former Rangers manager Graeme Souness says he has not been contacted about being part of a takeover bid for the club - and that he is not interested.

*sniggers*

"It's a bigger crock of shite than I first thought."

(Try saying it to yourself in your best Jonathan Watson 'Only an Excuse' voice). :D

Im interested in how the soup was delivered. Did you put it in a bowl? Did you have an incubator bowl to transfer all the nice bits of the soup out of, to enjoy, while leaving the nasty bits to fester in the old bowl? Did you then mix the two back up again afterwards?

That would have made a lot more sense if you'd had vegetable soup. Damn you and your tomatoes :angry:

Curiously enough, it cost precisely £1 :o

From the BBC:

Former Rangers manager Graeme Souness says he has not been contacted about being part of a takeover bid for the club - and that he is not interested.

*sniggers*

The Souness Loyal crew will be raging.

While we're sitting around waiting on Rangers to eventually fizzle out, how about a game of Fantasy Journalism. It's unrealistic to get a team of 11 on the pitch but maybe a 7 a side league? We could keep this going until we find out the end game and all stories are reported. The league can be backdated to February and the winner is the one who finishes with the biggest points deduction.

Obviously we'd need to write up an agreed schedule for the articles of association and no 'big name' journalist could ever find themselves in danger of expulsion. I suggest -3 points for a completely fictional exclusive, -2 points for running the same story as another rag, -1 for appearing to break ranks and a whopping -25 for a bare faced lie.

If you fancy this nice little game that we can then send in the results to Stuart and Tam at the end of the Rangers, please let me know and I'll get cracking on the spreadsheet :)

Points are awarded on a week to week basis and will be agreed unanimously by a secret 3 man P&B committee.dry.gif

Edited by chrismcarab

We were promised clarity by lunchtime today. Most people take their lunch between 12 and 1, or 1 and 2. There's 25 minutes of 'lunchtime' left. Get a wriggle on ya' useless pair of weasels.