Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

David Hillier on Twitter (has been a voice of reason throughout this - @DavidHillier ) says selling share makes no difference as would disappear in a newco anyway. It's the floating charge Craig Whyte's dads company has over Ibrox & Murray park that wouldn't change even with selling his shares.

In summary - a no news story (like we haven't seen these before)

Not quite right, I dont think. If anyone was proposing a straight ( :lol: ) newco, then yes. They're certainly relevant for any bidder wanting to get a CVA through and for anyone considering the "Soccerball incubator" move

I'm in. Do you want me to transfer my £1 to an offshore account?

Before I accept your serious (in fact seriously serious) money, we need to know what roles you want to carry out in the new Pie & Bovril Rangers. rolleyes.gif

The communications and media director role is still up for grabs. Maybe getting cosy (or not) with Chic and Jimbo appeals to you?

1336657168[/url]' post='6220806']

Before I accept your serious (in fact seriously serious) money, we need to know what roles you want to carry out in the new Pie & Bovril Rangers. rolleyes.gif

The communications and media director role is still up for grabs. Maybe getting cosy (or not) with Chic and Jimbo appeals to you?

Yes, I want a big office at the big hoose with a dedicated hotline to the BBCs Chris McL.

Oh, and a shrubbery. And a pony.

Edited by Araminta Moonbeam QC

The Pie and Bovril consortium - we are going to bid.

Just heard about the total idiots who were on the "bidders" list where Souness was going to be involved, except they didn't ask him.. Also he isn't interested. (At least not with these numskulls).

If idiots like that can be taken seriously by Duff & Duffer (in desperation I admit), why don't we get a Pie and Bovril 'consortium' together. I think a tenner a head would go a long way in this game. So come on guys put your hands in your pockets.

For my £10 I am prepared to accept certain responsibilities. I will list these before anyone else jumps in.

They are:

1. I will personally tell Kyle Lafferty he is history. On your bike, oot the door, clear your locker son, we have sold you to Stirling Albion.

2. Will invite Mr Dingwall to the Ibrox trophy room to inform him he is banned from all things Rangers sine die. If you make any big time charlie statements about Rangers in the future we will sue the ass off you.

3. The club tie will be black with 2012 on it (lest we forget)

I am leaving Ally, Healy, Whyte, John Grieg the legend, McLelland, Martin Bain (oh I am jealous now) and the many others to everyone else.

We might be a pretty stupid consortium, but not half as stupid as those currently being taken seriously by Duff & Duffer. laugh.gif

I'm in but it is a conditional offer based on the fact I want the right to slide down the bannisters in the main stand going WWWWWHhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee whenever I like. This is non-negoiable

I also claim the role of media coordinator. This involves me having the mobile numbers of Chico & Traynor. Phoning them when pissed and say I can exclusively review I had lamb for lunch.

Edited by MEADOWXI

I'm in. Do you want me to transfer my £1 to an offshore account?

I'm in but i need the paperwork done in duplicate, but one only showing 20p, the one with the other 80p please file in the "Data Room" for later

Just like Rangers - a dog's breakfast.

Not wanting to scroll through the whole thread, I seem to have missed the initial cause of the lamb reference. Can someone claify it? :huh:

I'm in. For my tenner I'd like to take on the role of Director of Seventeenth-Century History which includes the right to deliver half time lectures to ra peepul whenever I so desire. These may involve trying to educate them about seventeenth-century politics and religion or maybe standing in the centre circle screaming "wtf has this got to do with football?". I'm undecided at the moment but my position is fluid.

The Rangers Newco has been offered a place in the English Conference South, but have declined.

They don't do Woking away.

<_<

***ERROR DETECTED***

Rangers could safely enter the English Conference South next season without fear of having to play an away match against Woking. Woking were promoted from that league as champions this season, and will play in the Conference National next season.

If Rangers were to enter English football at the 6th tier, it would be more appropriate for them to enter the Conference North due to their geographical location. It is unlikely such a move would be sanctioned by the SFA, FA or UEFA in any case.

***ERROR CORRECTED***