Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's lunchtime, so I expect news!

Here's some to be going along with....

I'm having tomato soup.

I just had a tuna sandwich on wholemeal bread. I decided to skip the gym today as I was very tired this morning. That's my news for just now, if anything exciting happens I will inform everyone through this thread. I'm not expecting much though, from myself or D&P.

If I were Miller I'd be a wee bit annoyed that I paid for preferred bidder status yet they seemed wuite happy to invite Ng and some other bids straight back after Miller saw the light.

Loyal to the end.

Can't still be like Whiskey Galore up there? are The Corries still no.1 in the highland and islands charts.

There appears to be an increase in the number of people calling Scotch whiskey. It's whisky. Whiskey is Irish.

If I were Miller I'd be a wee bit annoyed that I paid for preferred bidder status yet they seemed wuite happy to invite Ng and some other bids straight back after Miller saw the light.

Loyal to the end.

Pretty sure he didn't pay a fee for exclusivity.

Loyal to the end.

He never paid...How can he possibly hope to gain the keys to Ibrox and Whytes shares if he doesn't even pay his Bills!!!! :ph34r:

More likely reinterpret the rules to keep Dunfermline up, but worth a go anyway. Falkirk would be in the same position as Dundee, or Dunfermline have been this season, losing virtually every week. A fourteen team SPL would give everyone a meaningful contest, without getting into a ridiculous amount of debt to try to compete.

There are still weak teams in the SPL, and they would probably be weakened further if it was Rangers-free. Dunfermline spunked their budget on substandard players, but that doesn't mean Falkirk or Dundee would do the same.

Dunfermline were the first newly promoted team to get relegated since Gretna. St Johnstone managed the top half this seaso without "getting into a ridiculous amount of debt".

Souness denying all knowledge. Where does this shite come from?

Its more of this childish I want stuff,

this bidder WANTS Souness,

that bidder WANTS a CVA for a couple of pence in the £ accepted by HMRC

another bidder WANTS Watty,

I personally want to win the lottery and celebrate in a bath of jelly (no ice cream, too cold) with Judith Ralston & Cat Shearer.

But we WANT different unattainable things (although my want list is not the most ridiculous of these).

Edited by MEADOWXI

Every time I go to Dingwall I imagine I can hear Edward Woodward shouting "In the name of Christ, no!" as he's dragged to a burning wickerman.

At least, I think I'm imagining it...

Most of the original version of The Wicker Man was shot down in Kirkcumbright and Newton Stewart, the latter of whom weren't very pleased about Britt Ekland telling the US press that the locals made the randy residents of the fictional Summerisle look prudish. Her claims however were borne out when Newton Stewart became a laughing stock during the Foot & Mouth crisis when a local newsagents had a notice in its window saying that due to it the local Swingers club was suspended until the restrictions had lifted!

I think I might have done my soup a disservice by merely referring to it as 'tomato'.

On closer inspection, it seems that it is, in fact, 'Rustic Italian Tomato & Balsamic'.

So, on reflection....it quite clearly is tomato soup.