Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone that thinks that the green vermin would object to the **** coming back needs their heads looked at. The both of them , club and fans,live for each other with a ( mostly) fake hatred that keeps ringing their cash tills . An embarrassment of a game that is a blight on this country. I say we get rid of the **** first and then turn our attention to the other lot

Nobody, but nobody, is worse than Young.

However Green is the epitome of arrogance and believes that football matches are only broadcast on the radio as a means of being able to listen to him. Despicable creature.

Can't believe he can be so fawning over a foriegn league. EPL blinkers ever since he came over.

They are part of the sub axis of evil underneath the Old Firm.

The main cheats in Scottish football, after the Old Firm, are Motherwell, Dundee, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Kilmarnock, Morton, Dundee United & Livingston.

^^^ trying too hard

I am willing to pledge the loose change in my car to the P&B Rangers bid.

This is a significant sum in the region of £7.50, in Macedonian denars, Serbian dinars and Bosnian marks.

The fact that this currency can't be exchanged in the UK is irrelevant. It adds a significant international dimension to the P&B bid going forward.

Later, when the P&B bid collapses under the weight of its own contradictions and personalities, I'll team up with Brian Kennedy to form "the Balkan Knights" for a new June quantum. Maybe by that stage ex-FK Obilic chairman Gio di Stefano will have shown his hand and come on board.

8)

Anyone that thinks that the green vermin would object to the **** coming back needs their heads looked at. The both of them , club and fans,live for each other with a ( mostly) fake hatred that keeps ringing their cash tills . An embarrassment of a game that is a blight on this country. I say we get rid of the **** first and then turn our attention to the other lot

Feck off. I have despised them for 40 years and them going to the wall will be delicious.

Problem some of the 'diddies' have is they have no one to hate, so they chose the OF as a single entity. Might be a poor upbringing, lack of education, etc etc, who can tell, but they choose the OF to hate because they want to look cool but cant take sides in case they are labelled a 'closet case'.

A bit like if you are not the first to scream 'racist' then you are the racist.

Rangers are evil and must die.

The main cheats in Scottish football, after the Old Firm, are Motherwell, Dundee, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Kilmarnock, Morton, Dundee United & Livingston.

If you want to put it like that any team who has a player dive,feign injury,hack to injure or handle the ball then every team is GUILTY of CHEATING

Edited by hellbhoy

If you want to put it like that any team who has a player dive,feign injury,hack to injure or handle the ball then every team is GUILTY of CHEATING

Er I think you may have missed the point a lot of these teams have suffered some sort of financial mis-management and some have went into administration.

1336935829[/url]' post='6232807']

Feck off. I have despised them for 40 years and them going to the wall will be delicious.

Problem some of the 'diddies' have is they have no one to hate, so they chose the OF as a single entity. Might be a poor upbringing, lack of education, etc etc, who can tell, but they choose the OF to hate because they want to look cool but cant take sides in case they are labelled a 'closet case'.

A Celtic fan citing a lack of education against others? Jesus Christ! The irony is making my eyes bleed.

Yes, they are evil but your glory hunting plastic irish are not far behind . Dont try and pretend you are the good guys because it doesnt wash. Glorifying in ROI international wins are a shame on this nation of ours . Don't tell me as a supporter of a diddy team that I cant hate them both cos I can and do.

Edited by QOS 1970

Yes, they are evil but your glory hunting plastic irish are not far behind . Dont try and pretend you are the good guys because it doesnt wah. Glorifying in ROI international wins are a shame on this nation of ours . Don't tell me as a supporter of a diddy team that I cant hate them both cos I can and do.

:bairn

OT, but - is that list in order? I was hoping we'd have been much further up.

Oh shit!

I've just returned from a few weeks out of the UK...to discover that the rancid carcass that is Rankers continues to putrefy without actually expiring!

The thread appears to have added a few hundred pages in that time...as I probably need to try to work at some point over the next few days, would it be asking too much for some of you fine people to summarise the events that appear to have happened in my absence...otherwise I will have to read thousands of posts and probably several dozen links to the online psychiatric ward that is RM...

In particular what the feck has quantum to do with anything????

Oh...and why can't they just die????

Many thanks in anticipation

Surely the more we can f**k up the SPL the better, I want to see clubs going bust, international attendances slashed, Liewell and Regan sent packing to the Job Centre for their presiding over the victimisation of Rangers. I want to see mayhem and anarchy in all its various insidious forms. For our own self respect and just for the joy of fucking this shower of flea infested *****s arseholes. The more we f**k this corrupt joke of a institution the better. Bring it on. I'll never attend an away game or an international agme in my life, and neither will any of my family.

I find it amusing when I read stuff like this. It is people filled with their own self importance, who by making such sweeping statements must be a representative for their entire familty. Yeah right!

lol, who has outed themselves by mistake on RM?

In the thread about a Celtic fan unloading (a lager) on a female steward at Ibrox........who is7davie7?

They set off fireworks and 'Tiny' Gallacher who has been working at Ibrox for years got hit with a full can of lager, it exploded over her.

She's very shaken.There were 3 women on duty at our front door.

If i was a rangers fan the courts would open and they're b in the jaill by now!!!!

smiley-sport021.gifshifty.gif

Edited by wunfellaff