Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Think about it though. If we could just stop going to ANY game that the ORCs play, it might only be a token gesture financially, but there is no doubt the chairmen of every single club affected would have a squeeky bum moment. The message it would send would be loud and clear to both club chairmen, SPL, SFA, UEFA and of course the bawbag media. We would effectively disregarding that the Orcs exist and that in itself would be very satisfying. How could they boycott a boycott?

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Let's face facts, if the groundswell of feeling on this thread is anything to go by we could probably pull a stunt like this off - collectively.

Think about it though. If we could just stop going to ANY game that the ORCs play, it might only be a token gesture financially, but there is no doubt the chairmen of every single club affected would have a squeeky bum moment. The message it would send would be loud and clear to both club chairmen, SPL, SFA, UEFA and of course the bawbag media. We would effectively disregarding that the Orcs exist and that in itself would be very satisfying. How could they boycott a boycott?

And Johnston wouldn't even be able to sell them all four stands 'cause they're boycotting us, it would be lovely.

Mind you, I don't think we should lose site of the fact that they'll be pea shoot shortly and none of this boycott talk will matter any more.

Are you doubting greens credentials?

Company Summary

Company Name Company Status

FORMATION GROUP PLC Active (Director Resigned 22/02/2012)

QUINODERM LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 31/08/2006)

MEDICAL SOLUTIONS LONDON LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 31/08/2006)

KINETIC IMAGING LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 31/08/2006)

MEDICAL SOLUTIONS (LEEDS) LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 31/08/2006)

HISTOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS LTD Active (Director Resigned 31/08/2006)

SEARBY FARMING COMPANY LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 06/02/2004)

SOURCE BIOSCIENCE UK LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 31/08/2006)

CELLPATH LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 24/01/2001)

SOURCE BIOSCIENCE PLC Active (Director Resigned 31/08/2006)

FAIRFIELD IMAGING LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 24/01/2001)

TEXAS HOLDINGS LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 12/10/1999)

PEERS HUNT LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 12/10/1999)

SHEFFIELD UNITED (DEVELOPMENTS) LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 22/04/1998)

SHEFFIELD UNITED ACADEMY LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 22/04/1998)

PREMIER SPORTS SERVICES LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 22/04/1998)

BLADES FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 22/04/1998)

CONRAD LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 24/04/1998)

BOBBY CHARLTON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 22/04/1998)

THE NITHSDALE (KIRKINTILLOCH) PROPERTY CO., LTD. Active (Director Resigned 22/04/1998)

SHEFFIELD UNITED PLC Active (Director Resigned 30/06/1998)

FOCUS SPORTS AND LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 05/04/1997)

CRANBOURNE LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 22/04/1998)

DAVID CONRAD (SALES) LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 22/04/1998)

HFG LIMITED Dissolved

UNICORN MUSIC AND DANCE LIMITED Dissolved

PATHSIGHT LIMITED Dissolved

MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS LIMITED Dissolved

TURNPYKE LIMITED Dissolved

H F G LIMITED Dissolved

PLAYERS WORLDWIDE LIMITED Dissolved

C.L.A. MANAGEMENT LIMITED Dissolved

C.L.A. MANAGEMENT LIMITED Dissolved

PENMC PLC Dissolved (Director Resigned 21/08/2003)

PLAYERS WORLDWIDE LIMITED Dissolved (Company Secretary Resigned 17/08/1998)

GILLPOLLCO (NO.1) LIMITED Dissolved (Director Resigned 05/04/1997)

ABOVEWORTH LIMITED Dissolved (Director Resigned 05/04/1997)

GILLPOLLCO (NO. 2) LIMITED Dissolved (Director Resigned 05/04/1997)

S.L.P. CONSULTANCY LIMITED Dissolved (Director Resigned 29/04/1998)

So....he's currently "unemployed" ?

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Let's face facts, if the groundswell of feeling on this thread is anything to go by we could probably pull a stunt like this off - collectively.

Worth a shot, that away fans corner must hold what 2000 minimum.

So 2000 x 28 is 56,000 per game

56,000 x 17 (excluding Celtic) = £952,000

That's before pies, programmes and other stuff.

If the diddies dont go to Ibrox then we can deny then a fair wedge of cash.

Worth a go.

My link

Green confirmed he had given Whyte £1 – the same value paid – for his 85% stake in Rangers, and said: "I gave him a pound out of my own pocket too, so he has made a 100% profit."

How can you trust a journalist who changes the words we all heard? .....200% he said

Is this Greenies warchest ?

post-39453-0-02234600-1336946148_thumb.j

Doesn't look like £20 million to me although I don't know much about collectable cards or does it have footy stars cards in it :blink: seeing as many orcs are dumb as shit they may be duped like we will swap Dick Clubfoot for Messi or Teves :lol:

Just saw Ally McCoist on television. " Hopefully we can organise a pre-season tour".

Is that not what the trip to Perth was ? You even had an overnight stay.

What more can you do to laugh at your own support while they try to raise money to help out your club ?

This man is totally delusional or completely ruthless. Which is it Ally ?

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Hibs and Dundee United, having been to a couple of their games with Hibby/Arab mates over the years. The rest, can't say I'm bothered one way or the other. Don't spend much time thinking about them, can't really muster any strong emotions.

Lazio, on the other hand... I'd like to see them get a Craig White of their very own...

Team=Celtic

Sigh.

Can anyone confirm whether the 75% pay reduction that the players took was a cut for 3 months, or simply a deferral ?

I've seen people argue vehemently both positions (obviously not the same people...)

Just saw Ally McCoist on television. " Hopefully we can organise a pre-season tour".

Is that not what the trip to Perth was ? You even had an overnight stay.

What more can you do to laugh at your own support while they try to raise money to help out your club ?

This man is totally delusional or completely ruthless. Which is it Ally ?

At Dunblane Hydro no less. There was a big marquee on the north Inch in Perth they used for the Beer Festival yesterday. They could have easy stayed in there and just brought their sleeping bags.

Worth a shot, that away fans corner must hold what 2000 minimum.

So 2000 x 28 is 56,000 per game

56,000 x 17 (excluding Celtic) = £952,000

That's before pies, programmes and other stuff.

If the diddies dont go to Ibrox then we can deny then a fair wedge of cash.

Worth a go.

This could be a divisive suggestion but whichever Club(s) were to vote in favour of a newco (if it came down to it), or those Chairmen which are sympathetic to their cause, should also be boycotted. A simple 'Chewin the Fat' analysis should be applied - "Good guy - good guy - w**k - good guy - w**k"...

Edited by GunnerBairn

If Rangers somehow, even after all this, get voted into the SPL by Doncaster & Co, then I'm liking the sound of this total boycott of Rangers games. Still buy our STs, go to every home game - but under no circumstances go to the home games against Newco Rangers, and obviously the away games against them too. Our clubs would still get our ST money, and we'd get to go to see our team - but when that mob come to town, they are talking about boycotting us, so as others have said above - we don't turn up either. Sky usually show just about every away game that mob play - let them be played in almost empty stadiums.

Sounds a good 'compromise protest' to me, and doesn't do our clubs out of ST revenue. I know there's an argument that you want to be there to see your team beat Rangers - but it wouldn't be Rangers, it would some debt-dodging, spiv-funded, scheming cheating Newco shit.

Gets my vote. However, as others have said too, the cnuts might go tits-up anyway, and it won't be an issue. Here's hoping.

At Dunblane Hydro no less. There was a big marquee on the north Inch in Perth they used for the Beer Festival yesterday. They could have easy stayed in there and just brought their sleeping bags.

f**k. in administration

They should be in the travel inn or whatever and that's assuming that an overnighter is justified.

Sheesh!

Can anyone confirm whether the 75% pay reduction that the players took was a cut for 3 months, or simply a deferral ?

I've seen people argue vehemently both positions (obviously not the same people...)

Going by memory here but I'm sure I read/heard/saw a report which stated it was deferred and the players will still get their money further down the line.

Reading that RM thread. did I fall asleep and wake up in a time where Rangers were actually saved and completely out of danger?

Going by that thread, I certainly must have.

On a side note, that thread is an absolute microcosm of why Rangers and their fans are the most horrible bunch of self-serving, deluded arseholes in all of World football.

If Rangers somehow, even after all this, get voted into the SPL by Doncaster & Co, then I'm liking the sound of this total boycott of Rangers games. Still buy our STs, go to every home game - but under no circumstances go to the home games against Newco Rangers, and obviously the away games against them too. Our clubs would still get our ST money, and we'd get to go to see our team - but when that mob come to town, they are talking about boycotting us, so as others have said above - we don't turn up either. Sky usually show just about every away game that mob play - let them be played in almost empty stadiums.

Sounds a good 'compromise protest' to me, and doesn't do our clubs out of ST revenue. I know there's an argument that you want to be there to see your team beat Rangers - but it wouldn't be Rangers, it would some debt-dodging, spiv-funded, scheming cheating Newco shit.

Gets my vote. However, as others have said too, the cnuts might go tits-up anyway, and it won't be an issue. Here's hoping.

It's not for me.

I won't be renewing my season ticket if they get back in. My chairman, and other chairmen in the league will be culpable for the decision.