Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Yes i want to get in on this question.

How can a company like Ticketus pay good money to buy several years worth of season tickets which got rid of Lloyds and then just be flung onto the CVA scrapheap?

Why can't they just uphold the agreement?

Because Lord Hodge decided that Ticketus didn't have priority over other creditors - so their claim goes in to the CVA pot like everyone else.

Link to a summary here:

http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk/9/887/RANGERS-FOOTBALL-CLUB-PLC

Apparently Ticketus had a personal guarantees from Whyte. I hope they win their case in court and win every penny back from him.

Bill Leckie worth a shout?

Too little, too late I would say. Same with any Scottish journo who slips in the occasional piece against succulent lamb type. It's a bit like nominating Traynor as he's sometimes said Rangers should start again in Division 3.

:unsure: but they can keep Aluko.

If I'm not mistaken his contract ends and so does his registration after end of May and he becomes a free-agent on the first of June meaning he is no longer on the Gers books and would need to be registered again !

If not the case then why not :angry:

If I'm not mistaken his contract ends and so does his registration after end of May and he becomes a free-agent on the first of June meaning he is no longer on the Gers books and would need to be registered again !

If not the case then why not :angry:

Rangers have an option on Aluko's contract so all they would need to do is take that up before the end of the month and he would remain their player.

Livingston have notified the SFA they will sue them for £1.2m if they are unhappy at the outcome of Rangers appeal about their Transfer ban....in other words if the SFA overturn the independent findings they will sue.

Source?

If there is no Rangers in the SPL. The away end of St Johnstone would be down 4000 fans. Of course whoever they would have been playing would not bring any fans with them at all. Not one. I'm sure if say Dundee Utd, Hearts, Motherwell or even dare I say Hibs were fighting for 2nd or 3rd, our fans would say feck going tae Perth. It's not like Hibs took around 4000 away fans to Dumfermline this year is it.

And RM still keeps turning up the standup comics.

Rangers have to hit America, Singapore and India

user_green.pngThommo

• av-50707.jpg
  • Terry Butcher
  • star3.gif

• Group: Site Writer
  • Topics: 158
  • Rep: 69

Posted Today, 05:16 PM

Definitely, we have already dipped our toes into the Indian market when we brought those 2 players (can't remember their names now) over for a trial.

It must have been a truly memorable experience. Must have sold at least 1 of those millions of jerseys you imported from......India(?) :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

If there is no Rangers in the SPL. The away end of St Johnstone would be down 4000 fans. Of course whoever they would have been playing would not bring any fans with them at all. Not one. I'm sure if say Dundee Utd, Hearts, Motherwell or even dare I say Hibs were fighting for 2nd or 3rd, our fans would say feck going tae Perth. It's not like Hibs took around 4000 away fans to Dumfermline this year is it.

Dundee are in the box seat to replace them, and they'd bring 2,000 - 3,000 to McDiarmid. I'd lay odds on 2,000 more home fans attending that fixture than one against the forces of darkness as well.

Who on sportsound just said that 30% of some teams income is from Rangers away supports? Seriously?

Probably not.

Rod Petrie has said "Sporting Integrity" takes precedent over any amount of money, seems we know how Hibs are going to vote at the end of the month then.

I wouldn't count on Rod's thoughts truly being involved in sporting integrity. He is vice president of the SFA, with ambitions to become president after Campbell Ogilvie (whose term might come to an end rather soon) so to think Rod's stance isn't in anyway linked with getting votes in the next SFA election is kidding themselves

Here's what I think will/could happen when June arrives ......

Green will .....

Firesale of players to help boost CVA pot towards creditors.

Murraypark to be sold of for housing because running costs may be too high and back to Bellahouston park for training.

Land around Ibrox to be sold towards CVA pot.

Then BOOM the HMRC finally drives in the killer blow then EBT NEWCO.

Fans are a fickle bunch... 6 months ago he was being widely criticised by Hibs fans and ridiculed by others for managerial failings and the clubs poor performance, 8 months before that he was being lambasted for his advocacy of 10-team SPL. Now he's redeemed and venerated.

Was never hear nor there with regards the moustache. He had his reasons for doing what he's done. Although yogi and that Canute. Calderwood are unforgivable.

Not heard any further from Brian Kennedy since the fencing via email/press releases up to Saturday.

Do we think he has crawled back under his rock subsequent to the announcement of the Green deal? Do we think he'll put his hands-up as beaten & wish Green well? Do we think he'll be busy whispering away in the background and undermining (in the way he proudly said he phoned Miller and told him that his strategy was useless).

Plus more of the locals would have bothered to come along if it was any of the above teams. There would undoubtedly have been at least the same 6500 crowd that was there on Sunday, probably more.

PS - the 'away end' only holds about 2000, not 4000, but of course they wouldn't have a clue.