Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

See you joined on the day 'they' became RFC (IA): my membership was exactly three years in advance, just waiting for the day biggrin.gif It's been in the planning for a while!

The day before they became RFC(IA). I anticipated how much the diddy fans would join together over it and just had to sign up :)

My p&b time has went up roughly 2000% since valentines day, wonder why?unsure.gif

2000% or actually 1000% and you're making a Rangers Leech joke? Hard to tell.

Ah, I remember those days. I used to come on here full of optimism that they'd be dead soon and then read one of Drooper's posts and get brought back down to earth. I remember the point mid way through the saga (to date) when he turned and thought they would die, it was an exciting day.

I've definitely spent too much time on here...

Haven't we all. At the start of this thread his username was 'like baby's arm with an orange on the end'. Now look at him :lol:

:blink: just had a weird thought !

Suppose they are gonna let the orcs off lightly but decide not go public early ! WHY ! 40,000 capitalist fans at a cup final on Saturday :unsure:.

Suppose the final is a crappy affair they may just go on a rampage there and then against the panels decision and totally destroy Hampden seeing as they wouldna need to travel far ........ they are already there ... no march no walk no travelling.

I will hang on to they will uphold the panel and maybe go more OTT on the the punishment on Monday minimum.

Then the black clouds above Mordor will quickly brew into a stormy hurricane and the orcs stampede towards an empty stadium where no one cares and no one is there.:D