Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If they are waiting that long then it can only mean they are going to tell the orcs to jog on, and they don't want them to cause a riot at hampden. Good times......

that was my thought

the caller that phoned in after it was announced thought the sfa were worried about "rangers fans in the crowd at the final with banners"

laugh.gif

SSB said there will be no announcement until after the scottish cup final guys

nothing to see till monday i presume

Did the SFA mention the cup final in a statement about it or was it SSB adding that in themselves? Desperately want to believe they are just holding off to prevent trouble on Saturday...

Did the SFA mention the cup final in a statement about it or was it SSB adding that in themselves? Desperately want to believe they are just holding off to prevent trouble on Saturday...

they just randomly mentioned it , didn't read a statement or anything

It seems that the good folk of RM are the only people struggling with why there might be a delay....

Not seen it myself but apparently Sky Sports News are saying that the outcome of the appeal might not be released until after the Scottish Cup Final. They are suggesting Monday.

Hope that is not the case, we need to know now, can't understand why we won't find out tonight.

Ah, nothing like a bit of insight :lol:

Like us Charlie Green waits for the result we all know .....

4df5x.jpg

Your Charlie looks like he's got bollocks for brains. Which perhaps Green has!

But looking back at the first few posts, way back on 13th Feb, Drooper might well have this right>>>>>

How will it pan out? It wouldn't surprise me if Whyte has someone in the wings who will swoop in and assume ownership of Rangers for a song, but this time, minus the crippling debts. Whyte will get his 'cut', and Rangers will still be in a position to operate at a financial level way beyond the rest of Scottish football, Celtic excepted.

Hope he's well wrong tho'!

But looking back at the first few posts, way back on 13th Feb, Drooper might well have this right>>>>>

Ah, I remember those days. I used to come on here full of optimism that they'd be dead soon and then read one of Drooper's posts and get brought back down to earth. I remember the point mid way through the saga (to date) when he turned and thought they would die, it was an exciting day.

I've definitely spent too much time on here...

So does me, my friend, so does me.

Ah, I remember those days. I used to come on here full of optimism that they'd be dead soon and then read one of Drooper's posts and get brought back down to earth. I remember the point mid way through the saga (to date) when he turned and thought they would die, it was an exciting day.

:lol:

See you joined on the day 'they' became RFC (IA): my membership was exactly three years in advance, just waiting for the day biggrin.gif It's been in the planning for a while!

They are fucked, it's just 'when' rather than 'if'. The only concern from me is how the leaders of our game (in the boardrooms, SFA and spl) deal with it.