Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can only imagine that Green is there to put on the sad puppy-dog eyes and plead for them not to do anything that could stop him giving Ally his warchest. There's no point in Green and his consortium of wealthy anonymous backers giving Sally a multi-million pound transfer fund if the wee soul can't buy anyone.

To be fair to Rangers, this is the club that was so incredibly up themselves whilst we were all watching them go into administration on the greatest valentines day ever - they were busy trying to push through the paperwork for another £7000 a week player and asking "why not" when told to bolt.

It wouldn't surprise me if they lose tonight and by way of getting even they come out and say well we are gonnae sign a team to spank yous. Thick c***s.

The other chip they may use at tonight's appeal is "Forget us letting you use Ibrox for your Euro 2020 bid if you don't roll over". *

*Unless Tesco say otherwise.

It would incredibly funny if the SFA representative retorted with "Each city only needs TWO stadiums, so it looks like Hampden and Celtic Park will have to reap the benefits. Nae luck, you thick fucks"

The other chip they may use at tonight's appeal is "Forget us letting you use Ibrox for your Euro 2020 bid if you don't roll over". *

*Unless Tesco say otherwise.

I can't remeber where I read it (it may have been here) but apparently you can only use 2 stadia per city. So we can use Hampden and Celtic Park. Tell them to go and stick Ipox up the hole in their cocks

The Bears in a revolting mood.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=220073

user_green.pngthebooler

• av-49617.jpg
  • Gazza
  • starb.gif

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics: 246
  • Rep: 490

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

star_big.png

POPULAR

Now that it looks highly likely we will be competing in the SPHell as Rangers FC next season, are the plans still afoot to boycott these clubs who laid the boot into us when we lay on the street like a wounded animal?

As I said before, I was confident we would rise again, no matter how or where. And we should NEVER forget these c***s who fed on our carcass for the past few weeks with their blatant attempts to hold our heads under the water. Well folks, it looks like we've raised our heads from the water now, and after we've drawn breath, and breathed fresh life into our old club, we must sit down and take stock of all who took advantage of the wounded animal that was Rangers Football Club.

Clubs like Dundee United, Kilmarnock, Hibernian, and those others who had their wee kick, need to pay. Let's put them down where we've recently been, and let them see how football in this country is without the Rangers, and more importantly, the fans of our great club.

We should be encouraging the club to refuse away ticket allocations - If we don't sign this part of the Season Ticket Form, then that's probably what will happen.

We should NOT purchase tickets for away games.

We should refuse our invitation to take part in the SFA's Scottish Cup.

Our team will be seriously weakened for the next 2 or 3 years, with only an outside chance of winning the SPHell, so lets use this time to pay back the minnows of Scottish football who live out of our pockets, and watch them squirm as their Chairmen field calls from worried bank managers on a more regular basis.

Like I said before, we have ONE thing that no other team in the country has. A loyal and faithful support that can be matched by no other.

It's time to use it to our advantage!

So more than ever it's everyone else's fault and there must be payback. However he at least admits they will be in the shit for the next 2 or 3 years.

Rangers FC: a club as straight as a die in a corkscrew-shaped world. :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

1337191204[/url]' post='6243928']

Orange GROVES surelrolleyes.gify or is Ghana that new estate just near Larkhallbiggrin.gif

Nope, just checked as I wasn't sure myself. According to Ruth Dudley Edwards "The Faithful Tribe" The Togo and Ghana lodges were still sending delegations to Belfast in 1997.

Probably shouldn't have brought it up, no doubt the RM folk will now be lobbying for Asamoah Gyan as the second big post-no-penalties signing. Gattuso comes first, of course.

The other chip they may use at tonight's appeal is "Forget us letting you use Ibrox for your Euro 2020 bid if you don't roll over".

Didn't someone already post that you ca only use 2 stadiums from 1 city, and both Parkhead and Hampden are bigger than Ibrox?

Pure comedy on RM - sending shirts and stuff to Africa and then 'educating' the locals in the wonderful history of Rangers......

I wonder if that would include past signing policies?

Perhaps the SFA should make that part of the extended punishment, to let them see how they really are from the inside out - rotten to the core with no sense of irony, remorse or morals.

How funny would that be, as further punishment reinstate all the old bigoted traditions on top of the signing ban. Then they can only sign 'der master race youth players'.... I'm sure that would have 'global appeal' dry.gif

OakleyBear

• av-62416.jpg
  • Moses McNeil
  • bullet_black.png

• Group: Loyal Bluenose
  • Topics: 0
  • Rep: 0

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

snapback.pngsalmon, on 14 May 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

Why is it highly likely that we will be competing in the Spl i am sorry to sound so negative but i think Mr Greens plan is liquidation and it is more likely we will start in 3rd Division as a Newco.

Sadly I think the same but we WILL get back into the spl. We are scottish football and like Celtic we have more fans suporting us than EVRY other team in Scotland put together. If they don't have us then almost half of fans in scotland are lost making scottish football a bigger joke. The spl dont have the balls to let us go. They cant afford it. If we dont come to town then neither will their fans as the only proper football they get to see is when we are there lol.

:barf

Are they all really that deluded...............

Hypothetical question. Say a Rangers director had slipped a brown envelope full of Euros to a Champions League qualifying tie referee, because he was desperate for Rangers to reach the lucrative group stages. If found out, Rangers would be papped out of Europe, and probably banned for donkey's years.

Would Rangers appeal, on the grounds that it was only a rogue individual director, and not the club?

Edited by pozbaird

Hypothetical question. Say a Rangers director had slipped a brown envelope full of Euros to a Champions League qualifing tie referee, because he was desperate for Rangers to reach the lucrative group stages. If found out, Rangers would be papped out of Europe, and probably banned for donkey's years.

Would Rangers appeal, on the grounds that it was only a rogue individual director, and not the club?

:o today....

post-23278-0-20661900-1337193730_thumb.j

1337192665[/url]' post='6243993']

Pure comedy on RM - sending shirts and stuff to Africa and then 'educating' the locals in the wonderful history of Rangers......

I wonder if that would include past signing policies?

Perhaps the SFA should make that part of the extended punishment, to let them see how they really are from the inside out - rotten to the core with no sense of irony, remorse or morals.

How funny would that be, as further punishment reinstate all the old bigoted traditions on top of the signing ban. Then they can only sign 'der master race youth players'.... I'm sure that would have 'global appeal' dry.gif

I like the Struthian punishment angle, so I'll add a requirement that the supporters will not be allowed into the Rangers allocation home or away without a coat and tie with ox blood brogues. Reduces their income from tops and trakkies while providing a much needed boost to Scottish haberdashers.

From last page.

We should NOT purchase tickets for away games.

We should refuse our invitation to take part in the SFA's Scottish Cup.

Our team will be seriously weakened for the next 2 or 3 years, with only an outside chance of winning the SPHell, so lets use this time to pay back the minnows of Scottish football who live out of our pockets, and watch them squirm as their Chairmen field calls from worried bank managers on a more regular basis.

Will they have an invitation to knock back?

Edited by chico