Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Greens there to plead his case

• #SFA's independent appeals body due to hear #Rangers appeal at Hampden shortly. Prospective owner Charles Green part of rfc delegation. @BBCchrismclaug 7 minutes ago

WTF has he got to do with it?

The guy hasn't even bought the club, so he has no locus in this whatsoever. They should tell him to go f**k himself.

This ^^^^^^^

They had better not fall for the " bad boy did it, but he's gone away now and we'll be good in the future" pish.

The guy hasn't even bought the club, so he has no locus in this whatsoever. They should tell him to go f**k himself.

He's there to add a bit of colour :D

Also he will threaten them with Mr Pink,Mr Brown,Mr Blue,Mr Orange,Mr Purple coz Mr Whyte was a complete failure :D

Edited by hellbhoy

You can only imagine that Green is there to put on the sad puppy-dog eyes and plead for them not to do anything that could stop him giving Ally his warchest. There's no point in Green and his consortium of wealthy anonymous backers giving Sally a multi-million pound transfer fund if the wee soul can't buy anyone. I would go so far as to say Green might try some sort of emotional blackmail too, along the lines of 'if you uphold this transfer ban, my anonymous backers will walk away, and ra' Gers will go tits-up... and it'll be all your fault, and not mine, na-na-na-na, can't hear you, got my fingers in my ears and my keesies up'.

Something like that anyway.

Agree with the previous poster - tell him to do one, and shut the F up.