Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can only imagine that Green is there to put on the sad puppy-dog eyes and plead for them not to do anything that could stop him giving Ally his warchest. There's no point in Green and his consortium of wealthy anonymous backers giving Sally a multi-million pound transfer fund if the wee soul can't buy anyone. I would go so far as to say Green might try some sort of emotional blackmail too, along the lines of 'if you uphold this transfer ban, my anonymous backers will walk away, and ra' Gers will go tits-up... and it'll be all your fault, and not mine, na-na-na-na, can't hear you, got my fingers in my ears and my keesies up'.

Something like that anyway.

Agree with the previous poster - tell him to do one, and shut the F up.

If I'd already had my tea, I might be driving over there to tell him myself <_<

They`ve been talking for 30min now...........how long can it take to find them guilty and increase the sanctions?

Only starts at 6.30............

It starts of with lots of free Rangers gear and the chance for them to play football and learn English etc...

Aye, that soonds jist right tae me, Jimmy. Gie they poor wee sambos lessons in hoo tae talk proper, n'at. Soon hae the wee cvnts talkin' fit tae meet wi' her Majesty. :lol:

The way I see it is that if the SFA don't overturn this ruling then Green will liquidate the club, which it looks like he wants to do, andblame the SFA.

If they do over turn it then he'll wait for HMRC.

For any chairman wondering about the benefits of the Rangers away support I sugest they read this

My link

Astounding. I wonder if you cornered one of those knuckledraggers on their own and tried to get them to articulate why they were boycotting (e.g.) kilmarnock, what make-believe non-specific pish they would offer as a reason.

SSN had a reporter live at Hampden about 30 minutes ago. He looked a bit chilly. It was dry, but obviously a nip still in the air, and the wind was making it feel a bit colder too. Oh aye... he was there to tell us fcuk all is happening and the appeal panel have sent out for two chicken tikka masalas, basmati rice, three poppadoms and a Peshwari nan.

The Rangers delegation haven't turned up yet - they're still at the Mar Hall hotel and spa in Bishopton, where they had an overnight stay to be fresh for the meeting.

More developments to follow....

Could be one of the Asian investors come to take a look at what he's buying. :D

1337189558[/url]' post='6243848']

Aye, that soonds jist right tae me, Jimmy. Gie they poor wee sambos lessons in hoo tae talk proper, n'at. Soon hae the wee cvnts talkin' fit tae meet wi' her Majesty. :lol:

Could work - I remember reading that rather surprisingly there are still functioning Orange Lodges in Ghana...

For any chairman wondering about the benefits of the Rangers away support I sugest they read this

My link

What these fukin trumpets don't seem to grasp is that we have been longing for the day we can play either of the OF at home wothout having to put up with their sectarian bile. A home game against Rangers without any away fans would be a joy to behold. Unfortunately as I have posted on several threads on here previously it will never happen as the halfwits don't have the brain cells between them to organise any sort of boycott. Every non OF club could raise the ticket price to £40 for a visit of Rangers and still the scum would come. Total bluster from a couple of dozen twats between giro days.

Edited by Billy Jean King

Astounding. I wonder if you cornered one of those knuckledraggers on their own and tried to get them to articulate why they were boycotting (e.g.) kilmarnock, what make-believe non-specific pish they would offer as a reason.

Cornering a wild animal is seldom clever.

Ticker tape on it says that Green cheese defence is going to argue that Whytey acted alone ???.

John Greig was on the grassy knoll..

(pipped by dee eff cee ph34r.gif)

Edited by welshbairn

What no helicopter trip, thought that would be an allowed expense

Helicopters are for diidy teams, it's a golden barge pulled by unicorns and staffed by celestial virgins

as befits the gers status as a club with inter-dimensional status

Is the meeting over yet?