Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can I ask a question? H&D have made no-one redundant, and Rangers aren't sending out season ticket renewals. No offence to the non-playing Rangers staff, but what are the ticket office staff actually doing every day? Angry Birds too?

Best. Job. Ever.

To be fair though, it's all about Draw Something these days, or so the Ibrox Ticket Office staff have me believing.

I don't understand what St Johnstone have done wrong in their eyes, and Motherwell, Hearts and County have done right? :huh:

Our manager and chairman have both come out and basically said they want Rangers in the SPL so I'd expect us to vote that way with the newco. Lomas is constantly in the press greeting about their situation :huh:

Must be the gall of us asking for money for our best player in January, and telling them to get lost when they couldn't give us any. What a bloody cheek.

:huh:

What a disgrace your club are to Scottish football!! Telling the great Institution of Ra Gers to f**k off, You deserve ALL the rancour you are getting.;)

Some people on here are fucking depressing.

Very little, if anything at all has changed over the last few weeks. HMRC won't accept a CVA, so they will be liquidated. Also, they can't magically just transfer all assets for free to a Newco and walk away from the debt, that would be illegal. Any new club would have to buy them.

Keep the faith brothers. Today the SFA will hammer them, because at the end of the day, the club won't be there to even take their punishment.

Source?

I don't understand what St Johnstone have done wrong in their eyes, and Motherwell, Hearts and County have done right? :huh:

Our manager and chairman have both come out and basically said they want Rangers in the SPL so I'd expect us to vote that way with the newco. Lomas is constantly in the press greeting about their situation :huh:

Must be the gall of us asking for money for our best player in January, and telling them to get lost when they couldn't give us any. What a bloody cheek.

The guys sounds like a complete fud.

He says that Rangers take 8,000 fans to McDiarmid for one.

they don't realise that Vlad will not sit back and watch rangers not pay for wallace, Vlad has always stated his dislike for both the old firm, i have been surprised that he has not launched a volley towards them yet

Rangers delegation have apparently checked out from Mar Hall, and are currently deciding whether to risk it on the M8 past Glasgow Airport, or to nip over the Hurlet Road at the back of Paisley and come into Hampden from the Kilmarnock Road direction.

Source: Charles Paterson, SSN.

79? Seventy .. fucking ... nine!

And not one compulsory redundancy? Wheres Richard Wilson when you need him?

If you remember when Duff & Duffer were negotiating with the players so they could help save the jobs of the cleaner wifies and the tea ladies, the agents were there to help this deserving cause up at Murray Park.

And of course they managed to strike a deal that saved the employees who were on minimum wage levels. And Duff & Duffer gave away the family silver, namely the money they would get from selling the players. Without that agreement the club would have been more attractive for bidders who hoped to go down the CVA route, as the new owners could then have sold on players at the market rate, generating funds while reducing wage costs.

http://tw.gs/Uxvcb Even the Daily Record thinking it is a bit iffy.

For any Rangers player moving on they will personally get a better deal, and of course their agents will negotiate a MUCH better deal for themselves.

I am curious who these agents are who represent the players on the Rangers squad. They never seemed to be caught on camera as they went in and out of Murray Park.

cool.gif

The Scotsman 16th March: "But as the evening wore on, several of the players' agents arrived at the club's Milngavie training ground to renegotiate the terms of their clients' contracts in line with the mooted agreement and it became clear that stumbling blocks were emerging. There were also issues over what the position of the players would be in relation to their salaries and possible transfer value in the summer."

So who knows what agents look after which players?

Once we know the names we might understand why Duff & Duffer conceded so much of the creditors' value.

sad.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Dalglish leaving Liverpool, apparently. Director of Football at the big hoose next? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Just whack-in some post to RangersMedia and Rangers Rumours that Liverpool are going for a direct swap for Super Sally - would pass the time 'till they're deid.

Rangers delegation have apparently checked out from Mar Hall, and are currently deciding whether to risk it on the M8 past Glasgow Airport, or to nip over the Hurlet Road at the back of Paisley and come into Hampden from the Kilmarnock Road direction.

What no helicopter trip, thought that would be an allowed expense

I believe there is a lot of news helicopters following the Rangers delegation,they are trying hard to evade the media but the skid marks left behind the convoy are a sure give away.:ph34r:

The guys sounds like a complete fud.

He says that Rangers take 8,000 fans to McDiarmid for one.

This is true. Must be 4000 Rangers fans dressed as seats again. Shame on them though, they must've been sitting in the home end.

they don't realise that Vlad will not sit back and watch rangers not pay for wallace, Vlad has always stated his dislike for both the old firm, i have been surprised that he has not launched a volley towards them yet

I've wondered about this too. Could be one of a few things;

1) He's waiting on the best time to get it right up them

2) He genuinely doesn't give a hoot any more

3) He's all words, and when push comes to shove, he'll actually vote to keep them in. Considering Hearts' financial position, I wouldn't be too surprised if he did.

Edited by Kyle

If you remember when Duff & Duffer were negotiating with the players so they could help save the jobs of the cleaner wifies and the tea ladies, the agents were there to help this deserving cause up at Murray Park.

And of course they managed to strike a deal that saved the employees who were on minimum wage levels. And Duff & Duffer gave away the family silver, namely the money they would get from selling the players. Without that agreement the club would have been more attractive for bidders who hoped to go down the CVA route, as the new owners could then have sold on players at the market rate, generating funds while reducing wage costs.

http://tw.gs/Uxvcb Even the Daily Record thinking it is a bit iffy.

For any Rangers player moving on they will personally get a better deal, and of course their agents will negotiate a MUCH better deal for themselves.

I am curious who these agents are who represent the players on the Rangers squad. They never seemed to be caught on camera as they went in and out of Murray Park.

cool.gif

The Scotsman 16th March: "But as the evening wore on, several of the players' agents arrived at the club's Milngavie training ground to renegotiate the terms of their clients' contracts in line with the mooted agreement and it became clear that stumbling blocks were emerging. There were also issues over what the position of the players would be in relation to their salaries and possible transfer value in the summer."

So who knows what agents look after which players?

Once we know the names we might understand why Duff & Duffer conceded so much of the creditors' value.

sad.gif

Surely Ally will insist on transparency? :lol:

I believe there is a lot of news helicopters following the Rangers delegation,they are trying hard to evade the media but the skid marks left behind the convoy are a sure give away.:ph34r:

Loving it. This could just be like OJ Simpson all over again.

Once you get a news helicopter following a limo down a motorway, you know the occupants are guilty. wink.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Loving it. This will just be like OJ Simpson all over again.

Once you get a news helicopter following a limo down a motorway, you know the occupants are guilty. wink.gif

But he got off :(

Orc Media putting up photies of Smudger at Greyskull today. Why on earth would he be there???? Today of all days????

This is off topic BUT !!!.

Easter Road capacity : 20,250 seats.

Tynecastle capacity :17,400 seats

Hampden capacity :52,063 seats

Sooooo 50,000 plus glory hunters at a cup final and using the maths 37,650 combined total off the two Edinburgh stadiums ????

So how the FCUK can these two teams not sell out near capacity in their home league games each season and surmount a decent title challenge against the old firm then :o.

Just think after a few seasons selling near capacity games they would have the money to keep their best players and bring a few decent ones in.

FCUK ME man and they call the old firm glory hunting B*stards.

If i still lived in scotland thats a cup final i would love to go to as a neutral. i think it will be an amazing atmosphere and id happily sit in amongst fans of either team.

You couldnt pay me to go to an old firm game, Cup final or not.