Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

With so many links going back to the Website of the Criminally Insane (aka RM), I've discovered a couple of things I didn't know.

I find it inconceivable that so many Orcs believe none of this trouble is Rangers' fault and that it is all a big conspiracy and that everybody is out to get them - just because they are rapeepul.

I'm astounded that with the public knowledge of the incredible amount of debt the club already has, coupled with the likelihood of the BTC adding even more, the transfer embargo etc, they still are openly talking about war chests, transfers and European football.

Also, could someone explain why the Orcs seem to have decided that David Murray is persona non grata ?

I genuinely don't pay that much attention the goings on of the OF, so I wondered how the guy that took them from their relative obscurity in the 80s to the dizzy heights of being despised countrywide could be so disliked by them?

The beebs prog as mentioned a few pages ago has its details up :D

Episode 7

b01j0k6k.jpg?nodefault=true2012

Duration: 1 hour

As this proud footballing giant stands on the brink of extinction, BBC Scotland Investigates the inside story of the scandal which brought Rangers FC to its knees. This is a programme based on dozens of secret emails, letters and documents which uncover the truth behind the tax scheme which threatens the club's very existence, and reveals what went on behind the scenes in the run up to Craig Whyte's infamous takeover. From the day Sir David Murray took up the reigns at Ibrox, through the nine-in-a-row Championship years to the ignominy of owner Craig Whyte's reign and the plunge into administration, this programme charts the descent from glory into chaos of one of Scotland's great institutions. Along the way, investigative reporter Mark Daly goes in search of answers to the questions every Scottish football fan is asking, and attempts to confront those who are responsible for the Ibrox club's plight.

I imagine this has been posted somewhere in the 1061 pages on here before, but I haven't seen it:

Was the SPHell (copyright RM) not a creation of the OF in order to screw money out of all the other teams (or rather keep most of it for themselves)? If my memory is correct that means that the Rangers (as they like to be called) are going to be thrown out of a league they created themselves. Is this not a new definition of irony?

Anyway when is someone going to end all this nonsense and make a decision on them. The SFA are avoiding any decision while making tea and cakes for themselves and the SPHell (sic), have already avoided any decision twice and do not look like making any decision any time this decade. I for one am totally fed up with all this. Just pull the bloody trigger someone. Please.

Ayr United Div 2 champs 2012-13 (I can dream...)

I imagine this has been posted somewhere in the 1061 pages on here before, but I haven't seen it:

Was the SPHell (copyright RM) not a creation of the OF in order to screw money out of all the other teams (or rather keep most of it for themselves)? If my memory is correct that means that the Rangers (as they like to be called) are going to be thrown out of a league they created themselves. Is this not a new definition of irony?

Anyway when is someone going to end all this nonsense and make a decision on them. The SFA are avoiding any decision while making tea and cakes for themselves and the SPHell (sic), have already avoided any decision twice and do not look like making any decision any time this decade. I for one am totally fed up with all this. Just pull the bloody trigger someone. Please.

Ayr United Div 2 champs 2012-13 (I can dream...)

They set up the league out of greed. Now it is too much greed that will kill them.

Put the boot into teams like Dundee United, Kilmarnock and Hibernian for doing what exactly? United because they wanted money that was owed to them? Honestly it's just getting even more stupid now but just remember, it's everyone else's fault, Rangers have done nothing wrong.

Again, if this had been any other company or club then they'd have had their pants pulled right down by now and kicked up the arse.

Guest Kincardine

With so many links going back to the Website of the Criminally Insane (aka RM), I've discovered a couple of things I didn't know.

If RM is your source then you've discovered f**k all.

It's like saying, "I know all about life in Scotland: I read Oor Wullie and The Broons"

I find it inconceivable that so many Orcs believe none of this trouble is Rangers' fault and that it is all a big conspiracy and that everybody is out to get them - just because they are rapeepul.

I'm astounded that with the public knowledge of the incredible amount of debt the club already has, coupled with the likelihood of the BTC adding even more, the transfer embargo etc, they still are openly talking about war chests, transfers and European football.

Also, could someone explain why the Orcs seem to have decided that David Murray is persona non grata ?

I genuinely don't pay that much attention the goings on of the OF, so I wondered how the guy that took them from their relative obscurity in the 80s to the dizzy heights of being despised countrywide could be so disliked by them?

As I posted last page and my sig now says RFC are the only straight thing in the world and everything else is bent. They have done nothing wrong and it is all the others (I won't bore you with the list) who are fvcking with their minds. I just hope Green goes through with the deal and bvggers them so hard they'll never sit down again. They really are dinosaurs and need extinction day to come as soon as possible. :D

Put the boot into teams like Dundee United, Kilmarnock and Hibernian for doing what exactly? United because they wanted money that was owed to them? Honestly it's just getting even more stupid now but just remember, it's everyone else's fault, Rangers have done nothing wrong.

Again, if this had been any other company or club then they'd have had their pants pulled right down by now and kicked up the arse.

I'm not actually sure what we're supposed to have done to offend them. Johnston has basically bent over and offered our arsehole to them.

I'm not actually sure what we're supposed to have done to offend them. Johnston has basically bent over and offered our arsehole to them.

I was wondering that as well, did you look at them the wrong way or something?

I can't figure it out either. The only thing I can think it might be is Johnston's "Arab spring" speech, but they seem to be gunning for us for trying to kill them, and I'm not sure that qualifies. Ah well, quite content to be on the enemies of rapeepul list.

If RM is your source then you've discovered f**k all.

It's like saying, "I know all about life in Scotland: I read Oor Wullie and The Broons"

So the bile pouring from RM and FF and on the comments pages attached to blogs/news articles are not a representative view of the rank and file Rangers support?

So the bile pouring from RM and FF and on the comments pages attached to blogs/news articles are not a representative view of the rank and file Rangers support?

Correct. The vast majority of the Rangers support are intelligent, reasonable and articulate souls with an endearing humilty. The trouble is that this huge majority is largely silent, leaving us with a hideously unrepresentative rabble. That's true - that is.

Hypothetical question. Say a Rangers director had slipped a brown envelope full of Euros to a Champions League qualifying tie referee, because he was desperate for Rangers to reach the lucrative group stages. If found out, Rangers would be papped out of Europe, and probably banned for donkey's years.

Would Rangers appeal, on the grounds that it was only a rogue individual director, and not the club?

probably :blink:

WOOOOO PEOPLE ..... we have 3 anonymous users !

The SFA panel have logged in and lord haw haw will pass judgement by the length of this thread.

Sounds like the ragers a well and truly fooked and total expulsion looks imminent.

:D

Hypothetical question. Say a Rangers director had slipped a brown envelope full of Euros to a Champions League qualifying tie referee, because he was desperate for Rangers to reach the lucrative group stages. If found out, Rangers would be papped out of Europe, and probably banned for donkey's years.

Would Rangers appeal, on the grounds that it was only a rogue individual director, and not the club?

Really hypothetical :ph34r: or could this be a new "Sun Exclusive" ?

Way to start a rumour.............