Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

this is the best thread ever. i had resisted ever updating to a smart phone because my old one cost me £3 per month. This thread alone is worth every extra penny. I honestly never knew some people (on rm) could be so thick or just simply dillusional. Every director who failed in their duty of care to rangets us responsible, Everyone behind the scenes that new paye and vat was going unpaid is responsible. when if ever will the orcs realise they are partly responsible for not holding the club to account for years of excess. Good riddance to these cheating sh*ts soon. fingers crossed.

More threats of boycotts. Link

The one that strikes me is getting players to withdraw from the national team. Absolutely laughable. How many Rangers players are irreplaceable?

The answer is zero

If McGregor refuses to play Levein will just pick Gordon. Which he probably will do anyway. And Whittaker isn't a first choice fullback. Of the current Rangers squad I can't think of anyone other than Naismith who's currently injured and isn't a dead cert either.

You also have the scenario that they're in SFL3 - or even the SPL - with a squad of youth players. Would any of them be good enough to get a game?

Love the press reports of Green being encouraged by talks with SFA and SPL, like thats some kind of journalistic feat.

He's hardly likely to emerge from the meeting and say "well that was pish" is he?

More threats of boycotts. Link

The one that strikes me is getting players to withdraw from the national team. Absolutely laughable. How many Rangers players are irreplaceable?

The answer is zero

If McGregor refuses to play Levein will just pick Gordon. Which he probably will do anyway. And Whittaker isn't a first choice fullback. Of the current Rangers squad I can't think of anyone other than Naismith who's currently injured and isn't a dead cert either.

You also have the scenario that they're in SFL3 - or even the SPL - with a squad of youth players. Would any of them be good enough to get a game?

We know it isn't going to happen, but if any Rangers pulled out the Scotland squad in protest.

Well, irreplaceable or not, they would be ending their international career for good

Things seem to have changed subtly since lunchtime.

The lunchtime news and subsequent news breaks on Radio Scotland was not only stating that they would appeal but actualy discussing whether that appeal should be directed at a Civil court or the Court of Sport administration for the faster resolution.

This evening..........nothing (apart from Mr Green having had a positive meeting with the SPL/SFA). They don`t seem to be discussing appeals now, so what`s happened?

Not sure how the linky thing works, however, roughly speaking, Guidi said he wanted the blue half to stay in the SPL, to keep the league interesting and to give him something to report on. A caller came on and thanked him for basically admitting that he needed the old firm intact to save their own jobs. Ok it was ever so slightly twisted, but hilarious anyway! Hopefuly someone can provide a link

Enrico beat me to it!:angry:

Edited by mylothedog

The Orcs have been at SFA on Wiki.... http://en.wikipedia....all_Association

post-23278-0-57859700-1337278119_thumb.j

OMG! Harrogateblue has had several edits wiped out for vandalism. :lol:

Edit: I have had a 24 hour ban in the past for edit-warring but HB is now on an indefinite ban. Byebye HB :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

The Orcs seem to think they can boycott away games and pay into Ibrox to watch the games on a screen.

Well sorry to disappoint them but the home sides would have to give permission for that to happen and would want a fee for it too.

Are they thinking they can set up cameras at Rugby Park for example and nobody would notice? :blink:

Seriously how can they be so thick? Every day its a point and laugh session.I'd of gave up years ago if I was like that.

1337279851[/url]' post='6247540']

We know it isn't going to happen, but if any Rangers pulled out the Scotland squad in protest.

Well, irreplaceable or not, they would be ending their international career for good

Yup. I'd like to think Levein would take a hard line approach to anyone refusing to play because it would upset "the people".