Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Joan Burnie is an ill-informed spiteful fcuking bitch.

... and I say this from personal experience. I will need to leave it at that. I think anyone (from the St Mirren online community) who knows me, will know that I wouldn't say something like that for no good reason.

Anyway... are they deid' yet!

Anyone else hear a caller on SSB talking about allegations of Minty employing folk to tap Fergus McCanns phone :o. On the beeb on Wednesday 9.30.

Was that what it was... All I caught was them asking the guy, Bill, how he knew the content if the programme, then saying they wouldn't discuss it.

Holy shit! But them again... It's just the actions of one man... Blah blah blah

We're not even good at football.

We're, what? Forty-eighth in the world rankings?

There's not a Scottish team that could make it even in the Blue Square Premier down south.

Lies.

More folk go to museums than attend matches.

More lies.

Yep, typical Daily Record.

"The rules are there and all clubs are treated equally under the current rules."

I dont like the sound of that, is Doncaster looking to change the rules so that some clubs are treated more fairly than others.

will not be the first time, rules have been changed so they can fine an owner of a club who had a rant or few against the ruling bodies.

... and I say this from personal experience. I will need to leave it at that. I think anyone (from the St Mirren online community) who knows me, will know that I wouldn't say something like that for no good reason.

Castrated by the ex?

Was that what it was... All I caught was them asking the guy, Bill, how he knew the content if the programme, then saying they wouldn't discuss it.

Holy shit! But them again... It's just the actions of one man... Blah blah blah

Yes it was. The caller said he 'couldn't reveal his sources'.

Love her comment that 'The trial of Ratko Mladic matters'.

Was he due to be getting a trial alongside Gattusso at Ibroke before the appeal failed?

What the hell does that even mean?

Is that some kind of wierd Northern Irish vernacular?

"There's no drink like Punch" I could understand, "There's no humourous magazine like Punch" would seem out of was character but would make sense. It could conceivably be a garbled reference to John Wilson's alleged attack which was, like, shown to be no punch.

Has Neil Lennon decided to start emulating Eric Cantona, Spike Milligan or Myles Na Gcopaleen?

Are the BBC so obsessed with the Old Firm that they'll quote their managers verbatim even if they're uttering surrealist quips?

Enquiring minds like mine want to know

I think he probably meant to say "there's no show "without" Punch.

The response to a listener, who on hearing a story feels that they must interject with a similar comment, or an inference that they are also subjected to a similar environmental variable. Usually this will be more intense the original commentator. The meaning originates from the Punch and Judy shows which have their root in 16th-century Italian commedia dell'arte. The reference being that without the responder, the show cannot go on.

You wouldn't say it cos the mods wouldn't let you away with such outragious comments.;)

Burnie is a cow though........she printed one pile of shite after the rag had a story featuring my daughter which they half made up in the first place........grrrrrrrrrr.

ex-wife had a letter printed on Joan's problem page

1337366722[/url]' post='6250764']

Was he due to be getting a trial alongside Gattusso at Ibroke before the appeal failed?

No. There was some talk of Ratko Mladic coming to Rangers as a PR frontman focusing on relations with the SPL/SFA and other clubs, but it was quickly decided that he didn't bring anything to the table that Sandy Jardine didn't already provide and lacked the required degree of aggressiveness.

Edited by GirondistNYC

Shit just got dark.

I just nabbed this from KDS...........F*uckin' hell.......

New Celtic Quick News:

The tens of millions Rangers denied SPL clubs laid bare

Posted on 18 May, 2012 by Paul67

The SPL deadline for clubs to provide information on improper registration of players was six weeks ago today but the league has yet to report findings to clubs, while the chief executive rallies support to allow a Newco access to the league.

Time has expired on this policy of non-disclosure until it’s too late.

If the SPL chief executive ever tells us that Rangers fielded improperly registered players between 2000 and 2012, resulting in years of 3-0 defeats being awarded, there will be an enormous amount of anger, not only among supporters, but in boardrooms across the country, as they ponder money which was rightfully theirs but which went to Rangers – perhaps including Rangers prize money for finishing second this season.

We have made an attempt to quantify this money. Some of the losses were easier to calculate than others. For example, it was easy to calculate that when Rangers won the title in 2009 with improperly registered players, earning automatic qualification to the Champions League group stage, they denied Celtic £15m European earnings, plus £340k SPL prize money. Other losses are less clear, specifically when a club was denied a place in a qualifying round for the Champions League or Uefa Cup, which they may or may not have progressed from.

We have established three figures for each club in the SPL during the season just finished, to cover the period from 2000 to 2012:

Minimum loss:

The absolute minimum each club was denied from European and SPL prize money as a result of Rangers finishing above them with ineligible players.

Weighted loss:

The figure based on Scottish clubs gaining entry to Champions League/Europa League (Uefa Cup) group stages from 20% of their qualifying campaigns (which is slightly less than trend).

Maximum loss:

The maximum a club could have achieved if it qualified for the European group stage it was denied entry to.

Out estimates take no account of the subsequent effect money has on future years. For example, If Celtic earned an additional £15m from entering the Champions League group stage in 2009-10 their league challenge for that season would have been £15m stronger, and Rangers £15m weaker, potentially resulting in consequences in future years.

This multiplier effect would have benefited Celtic but it would be likely to have a greater effect on other clubs, some of whom would be denied the enormous percentage increase in budget automatic qualification to European group stages would have brought.

Hearts finished immediately behind Celtic and Rangers more often than any other club over the period and suffer the greatest potential losses, even more so than Celtic. Hibernian, Aberdeen, Dundee United and Motherwell also suffered significant losses.

Several clubs got nowhere near European football over the period, and some of the 11 spent only a few years in the SPL but each club lost over £1m.

Figures for each club are:

Hearts

Maximum: £72.3m

Weighted: £16.3m

Minimum: £6.2m

Celtic

Maximum: £46.7m

Weighted: £21.9m

Minimum: £17.4m

Hibernian

Maximum: £34.8m

Weighted: £8.4m

Minimum: £3.6m

Aberdeen

Maximum: £21.1m

Weighted: £5.5m

Minimum: £2.7m

Dundee United

Maximum: £20.8m

Weighted: £5.2m

Minimum: £2.4m

Motherwell

Maximum: £16.7m

Weighted: £4.4m

Minimum: £2.1m

Kilmarnock

Maximum: £5.1m

Weighted: £1.9m

Minimum: £1.3m

Dunfermline

Maximum: £3.4m

Weighted: £1.8m

Minimum: £1.5m

Inverness

Maximum: £1.3m

Weighted: £1.3m

Minimum: £1.3m

St Johnstone

Maximum: £1.1m

Weighted: £1.1m

Minimum: £1.1m

St Mirren

Maximum: £1.1m

Weighted: £1.1m

Minimum: £1.1m

In the event Rangers fielded ineligible players during the period under consideration, which everyone apart from Neil Doncaster knows, and even he will be unable to deny next week, we know the following:

Rangers received a minimum of £40.9m which should have gone to the 11 other clubs, assuming each clubs lost all their European group stage qualifying campaigns. This calculation does not include earnings from clubs now in the Scottish Football League, such as Hamilton Accies or Dundee.

If Scottish clubs progressed to the group stages of European competition on only 20% of their qualifying campaigns the loss would be £69.0m.

The figure for total potential losses if clubs successfully progressed to every European group stage is, as the figure for 100% failure, more illustrative than likely, but the maximum cost to the 11 SPL clubs is £224.6m.

Results will be changed, trophies can and will, be re-awarded, but these are the harsh financial consequences clubs, their lawyers and supporters, will consider when the facts are presented to them next week. The SPL executive has had six weeks to consider if there is sufficient evidence to commence disciplinary proceedings; they have failed to do so. They have failed you and every other football supporter in the land, while shamelessly pursuing an accommodation for the errant club BEFORE REVEALING THE FACTS TO YOU.

Time will be up soon, Mr Doncaster. You’ve had your chance but you have convinced no one. The people who really matter in this entire debacle are those who buy tickets for Celtic Park, Pittodrie, Easter Road, Tynecastle, Tannadice, Fir Park and the rest, they will hear the truth and read these figures. You have failed them.

You can read our calculations here. European income figures were sources from Uefa data.

This is staggering. Simply staggering.

Assuming this is all fact based (considering it came from KDS must we allow for a biased smudging of figures?) this is mind blowing!!

Still, why let the facts get in the way of the whole "SPL feeds off the OF" chat eh!

I beg to differ but my informant has the investors as:

Pugh

Pugh

Barney McGrew

Cuthbert

Dibble

Grub

apparantly they are all yes-men - putty plasticene in Green's hands.

It's HUGH, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb. :)

Can't agree with that Joan Birnie article. Everytime I think I'm getting fed up of the whole saga I remind myself that we're in a double dip recession and one of Scotland's biggest "institutions" has been doing it's best to scam the taxman out of tens of millions. If you think about out like that then it definitely matters.

It's HUGH, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb. :)

Fraid not good sir, it's definitely Pugh, Pugh. They were twins.

And there's no and.

The only variation came when Cuthbert was only holiday one week and it was read out as Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert ,Dibble, Grubb.

I thank you.

Edited by 7-2

Can't agree with that Joan Birnie article. Everytime I think I'm getting fed up of the whole saga I remind myself that we're in a double dip recession and one of Scotland's biggest "institutions" has been doing it's best to scam the taxman out of tens of millions. If you think about out like that then it definitely matters.

Anyone else hear a caller on SSB talking about allegations of Minty employing folk to tap Fergus McCanns phone :o. On the beeb on Wednesday 9.30.

they actually mentioned this on an advert for the programme, can't remember whether i saw it on tv or heard it on the radio.

Edited by pansypotterthedirtyrotter