Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I suppose the Diddy teams call themselves diddy teams because Rangers and Celtic fans are known to call them so and some of their fanbase harbour a genuine contempt for the rest of Scottish Football. Where do Rangers and Celtic buy most of their players from? Surely the diddy teams (I know there are a lot of foreigners too).

What most folk on here are about is fairness and by flouting the system as Rangers have done, fairness has left the building.

Also, the Old Firm are protectionist and this type of forums sees quite an amazing phenomen, folk who follow different clubs actually agreeing on something - punishment for Rangers.

BTW on reading RM, I've spotted a couple of P&B folk trolling and bearbaiting and it is becoming a wee bit obvious, when someone says something which everyone disagrees with and sounds quite logical and has only been a member for 3 days it is a bit obvious. Let them do this to themselves. Some guy on there called gunslinger seems to have some sort of moral compass and he seems to be beyond sanction on there. Let them talkk their filithy rubbish we don't need to rubbish them. I'd hate to be implicated for inciting them into doing something stupid and illegal...

A friend of mine signed up for RM a while back and had to wait ages and jumps through certain hoops (no pun intended) then could only post 5 posts a day or something. The only forum he says that encourages people to OUT non_rangers fans. I;d hate to think that P&B would ban someone for being a fake supporter of Scottish Football - like some Argentinian who's never tried Bovril.:huh:

Edited by Chuckinho

Re the docu about Murray and Rangers coming soon. If the allegations aren't true, then he should let the beeb air it and then sue their ass. Then again -----!

How is Whytes lawsuit against the BBC going?

What a shameful hit job documentary that was mad.gif

I asked someone at the game and he saw hee haw h\/ns.

Cheers,my brother came from Motherwell today and said he'd only seen thousands of Hearts n Hibee fans only.

The ragers must have crapped their load ha ha,they only achieved over 10 thousand for their last walk and 40 thousand from Edinburgh :D.

I asked someone at the game and he saw hee haw h\/ns.

Either they saw sense and have realised that they'd only be damaging their beloved club - or they really are the most fickle support in the land. Given the multi millions sitting in their fighting fund I'm sure it must be the former. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

Where's the fraudulent source here, though? Whyte paid Lloyd's with Ticketus funds.

It may be fraud on Ticketus because they thought the transaction was a valid transfer and the structure didn't accomplish that - but there seems to have been more unforgivable legal stupidity on Ticketus' part regarding Scots versus English trust law than fraud by Whyte. Hard to see any regulatory body policing the asset backed finance structure used by the source of funds.

It may be fraud on poor David Murray because he wanted the best for 'Gers and honest Injun would have never old if he knew the funds came fom Ticketus. There was a great deal of talk in March of the purchase contract being violated and TBK or someone else using this in some manner to get Whyte away. Then fact this never happened leads me to suspect perhaps the source of funds reps and warranties were less ironclad then they might have been. Again hard to imagine a regulator policing contractual sale requirements like that.

Presumably the AML protections check to verify the individuals in question are who they say they are and where they get their funds. It's pretty binary with Whyte - either his director bar put him on the heightened scrutiny list even after it expired or it didn't. I can see Lloyd's getting in trouble if his name was on a list and they hadnt follow up, but I rather think that would have come up by now (if for no other reason than SDM associates wold love a scapegoat now). if the problem was merely Whyte's involvement than its a bit harsh to Rap Lloyd's as the FSA and other regulators might have been thought to be put on constructive notice of his involvement by weeks of front page stories about Whyte throughout Scotland..

If Lloyd's Weren't allowed to rely on solicitors assurances regarding the Ticeketus funds and didn't check then conceivably they could get in trouble, but surely for our purposes the point is had Lloyd's checked they would have found Ticketus, a legitimate known entity that was in the business of funding ticket purchases and would have had no grounds to block the sale.

Thanks for the response. My exposure to this stuff was largely as a formality that cropped up occasionally.

Give over. He just wanted rid of a parasite that was pumping money out of his bank account and didn't give a fvck who he sold it to; in fact, having turned down previous better offers, he probably thought "the dodgier the better".

It was a case of "Après moi le déluge". :D

FFS, just been told we're out for a Groupon meal on Wednesday night and will miss the BBC 8pm extravaganza :(

Thanks goodness for Iplayer 8)

I had to google that :lol:, food coupon stuff?????? Stay in mun!

on the whole lloyds ticketus thing. Someone needs to ask if the other directors fulfilled their duties. I am no expert but as far as i can recall one of the rangers directors was put on the board by lloyds. As a rangers director he has a duty to that company. Did he fulfill that duty when paying off the lloyds debt and leavjng rangers without working capital? I would have thought this was a conflict of interests at very least.

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 PM

Must admit that doesn't look like a standard reply so well done there :)

Suppose the more the message is drilled into them all it could make them think twice about renewing any sponsorship with them in the future if we keep it up.

And yeah I will be boycotting all the products too, who needs McDonalds or Tesco bank or William Hill etc.

Actually had to snatch a mars bar out the hand of my mrs today in the co-op and teold her she's not allowed for the foreseable future, tbh she looked gutted when I handed her a dairy milk instead but lets fight the the cause eh :D

Does he have any idea just how difficult his shopping is going to become ?

Mars owns

They also own Wrigley, so no more of these either

Airwaves

Products

If there is evidence of law breaking it's ridiculous they are allowed to sit on it for the sake of a tv programme, especially as it's our good old tax funded, public service broadcaster. It's been trailed often enough so it's no secret. The authorities should have been into the BBC straight away and acting on any information

Don't they usually end these programmes with "we've handed our files over to the police..."? They may be investigating already.

One of the P&B infiltrators on RM need to 'leak' this list of SFA sponsors:

Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, Morrisons, Coop, Spar, the wee corner shop, BP, Shell, Texaco, Bells, Smirnoff, McEwans, Tennants, Guiness, Budweiser, Buckfast, Scottish Power, EDF, Scottish Hydro, Scottish Gas and, of course, the NHS.

If the stupidier ones believe it then it could be the start of a cull.

One of the P&B infiltrators on RM need to 'leak' this list of SFA sponsors:

Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, Morrisons, Coop, Spar, the wee corner shop, BP, Shell, Texaco, Bells, Smirnoff, McEwans, Tennants, Guiness, Budweiser, Buckfast, Scottish Power, EDF, Scottish Hydro, Scottish Gas and, of course, the NHS.

If the stupidier ones believe it then it could be the start of a cull.

JD Sports, Sports Direct, Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Lacoste, Mackenzie, Burberry, Hackett, Helly Hansen, Lonsdale, G Star

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Alex Thomson and Kerrydale Street are the only ones reporting this...Yep i am really getting worried now...We just need the RangersTaxblog and we will have 'The Holy Trinity' of truth and justice :rolleyes:

To think some reporting this have laughed at equally absurd rumours from RangersMedia .... Different Cheeks of the same arse.

You've often dismissed everything on RangersTaxCase as utter bollocks. I take it you believe Rangers aren't actually in administration, as RTC stated that this was likely to happen several months before it did, when the mainstream media hadn't even considered the possibility?