Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok, I can lurk no more. This seems a quiet day and a good time to out oneself, primarily to say a big thank you to all those who've contributed to making this thread a legend in its own lunchtime. Special mentions to Pozbaird, Drooper, Chuckinho and the other frequent posters whose wit and intelligence are clearly of the highest order.

It's been a rollercoaster ride with giddying ups and downs (Dancing shoes ready, they're the walking dead! Oh, no, they're going to ooze out from under that big stone that fell on them!). A special thank you to Waffen Thin Mint, who, whenever things have looked particularly gloomy, ie good for Rangers, bad for the rest of us, has remained defiantly optimistic. It's been like an old-fashioned melodrama with a clearly defined cast of characters, the good, the bad and the muppet Scots media, and with a plot that continually twists and turns in the most unbelievable ways. Most of all, though, it's been a hoot! Can't remember when I was last moved to laugh out loud so often and so uncontrollably.

And how will it all end? What's William Hill offering on the Buns' chances of survival? I hope this disgusting institution dies the death of a thousand cuts, but that a careless assistant torturer slashes an artery on June 1st, which just happens to be my birthday. Whatever happens, I feel that Scottish football is at a watershed and things will never be the same again. Someone should edit this thread - "The B.R.A.T.'s Greatest Hits" - and it should be preserved for posterity. That is all.

Well some c**t cooked the books at the big hoose.

Cooked the books at the big hoose ! more like totally fried and well nuked in ra micro into something that leaves a foul smell and is rather nasty to the taste and not very succulent :D.

Cooked the books at the big hoose ! more like totally fried and well nuked in ra micro into something that leaves a foul smell and is rather nasty to the taste and not very succulent :D.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

post-23278-0-14692000-1337458971_thumb.j

Does he have any idea just how difficult his shopping is going to become ?

Mars owns

They also own Wrigley, so no more of these either

Airwaves

Products

Damn ,,my cat needs royal canin urinary food because of his past health problems,,,,only problem is he's a *** ? Whats he gony do now ,,,furry b*****d.

How about a song for Thursday morning?

Goodbye. Goodbye.

You were the Billy Boys

Goodbye. Goodbye.

We willnae miss yer noise

You're down on yer knees

At the feet of plod

Because of all yer lies

Yet still played the victims

Silly boys

Off topic, I see John Terry is celebrating in full kit (so that history might show him as having played in the game?)

I found an interesting passage from 'King' Billy Shakespeare:

Friends, Diddies, countrymen, lend me your ears;

I come to bury Rangers, not to praise them.

The evil that men do lives after them;

The good is oft interred with their bones;

So let it be with Rangers. The noble Minty

Hath told you Rangers were ambitious

:If it were so, it was a grievous fault,

And grievously hath Rangers answer'd

or how's about

ENTER Greenius stage left:'Billionaire, Billionaire, wherefore art thou Billionaire?'

More recently :"I know some people say there's no show without Punch, but everyone knows you need two ugly sisters for a decent pantomime" Neil Doncaster

If we're on a Shakesperian theme (and let's face it we've done most things) then it could have been over on the twelfth night if it hadn't been for Haudit & Daudit but it's likely to be the twenty fourth thirty sixth whatever deadline they set. It's turning into a comedy of errors but it better not be much ado about nothing 'cos I want my pound of flesh.

Let's hope it's all's well that ends well.

Can't wait for this documentary , really can't . Lets hope it overuns its time slot and keeps going and going . Never mind the Champions League final , FA Cup final , Euro Champions final or whatever, this is the TV highlight of the year. My god , better be good seen as I have hyped it to hell

Liquidator's playing in Munich I hear. Anyway, United's ArabTRUST released this statement tonight> ArabTrust

Non-committal, yet asking for some clarification about the telly situation:

It is imperative therefore that the situation with SKY is clarified as a matter of urgency. As a national broadcaster they should be called upon to confirm their ongoing commitment to the SPL as a whole and not just appear to give the impression that their interest is solely based on the provision of four Old Firm games per season. This is additionally important given the Rangers management teams’ assertions that the transfer ban for season 2012/13 could cause them to finish in the bottom six of the SPL or indeed suffer relegation.

Liquidator's playing in Munich I hear. Anyway, United's ArabTRUST released this statement tonight> ArabTrust

Non-committal, yet asking for some clarification about the telly situation:

It is imperative therefore that the situation with SKY is clarified as a matter of urgency. As a national broadcaster they should be called upon to confirm their ongoing commitment to the SPL as a whole and not just appear to give the impression that their interest is solely based on the provision of four Old Firm games per season. This is additionally important given the Rangers management teams’ assertions that the transfer ban for season 2012/13 could cause them to finish in the bottom six of the SPL or indeed suffer relegation.

What a Mickey Mouse statement. Arab Trust are too close to the United hierarchy.