Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Funny how Duff and Phelps are considering legal Aaction against the BBC over claims made in a documentary about Rangers FC. Feels like being in some kind of time loop.

Next Duff and Phelps refuse to speak to the bbc claiming the bbc are not being very nice and all the Rangers fans claim the beeb are biased and anti-Rangers (for the 8 billionth time). Evidently the truth comes out and H&B run to Monaco calling the system a laughing stock.

Seriously this has got incredibly boring now. The only good thing is that the bbc 1 hour nightly 'SAVE OUR RANGERS' campaign is off the air so we dont have to listen to tossers (i cant think think of another word) spouting bollocks about how the whole universe will implode if Rangers are not shown love.

And what are the odds that on the 30th May the SPL decide after 3 hours of eating kit kats and drinking Typhoo tea to postpone the vote until 29 August 2028 so that they have all the information available and dont affect the Rangers takeover, which at this rate will still be ongoing with the 3,874 possible owner who has been given preferred bidder status and entered into 'exclusive' bidding or whatever stage they are now in.

Celtic paid Juninho to essentially not play for us, he received his EBT funded payoff days after he left the club, days after he played his last game. He only played in one cup game (as a response to which cups we may've "cheated" to win).

I feel guilty for my childish comment in the thread laughing at another mans disability. I would like to state that there is absoloutely no humour to be derived from the following gif.

murray-o.gif

:huh: Murray knows it would have cost him an arm and a leg ! so why did he jump right in with both feet first ? really ! the audacity of the man.

post-23278-0-00255300-1337806847_thumb.j

Starring Albert of Monaco as The Prince and Craig Whyte as The Pauper..

Introducing Sir Minty and Joanna Lumley as the star crossed lovers.

Now P+Bers, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats box office I would want to watch!

Don't forget their tax advisor fucking someone in the background! :lol:

This is interesting

http://scotslawthoug...l-winners-2005/

Been some very good point made by this guy over past few months. Quite thought provoking but he hasn't had the self promotion of the RTC.

He says at the end that he hasn't factored in the 3-0 defeats being awarded against Rangers. I think if you did that then the title would come down to goal difference between Aberdeen and Hibs, but I can't be bothered checking Juninho's games to work that out.

Celtic paid Juninho to essentially not play for us, he received his EBT funded payoff days after he left the club, days after he played his last game. He only played in one cup game (as a response to which cups we may've "cheated" to win).

This is the one thing I think that could save Celtic from any action being taken against them, the fact that they didn't pay any money to the player while he was at the club but instead seemed to have gave him a EBT £765,000 tax free pay off for leaving the club.

It's worth investigating the Juninho thing anyway, and Celtic making a full declaration on the matter, in the interests of openness. If it turns out we're in the wrong, then we'll just have to take the deserved punishment.

I can, of course, see this more minor infraction being used as an attempted distraction by some of the more rangers-leaning media types. "But whatabout Celtic, they did it too!"

As an aside, what a gash player he was.

Edited by deerokus

"everything that it and they have access to" is different to demanding complete information.

What do they NOT have access to? How long will the SPL give them to provide all relevant documents, materials and information?

How can the SPL clubs make ANY decision about Rangers until they have full information made available to them?

I hope the SPL is not being lethargic about chasing this information as it may suit them to not know the full story, yet.

Have you forgotten about the alleged paper shredders?

This is interesting

http://scotslawthoug...l-winners-2005/

Been some very good point made by this guy over past few months. Quite thought provoking but he hasn't had the self promotion of the RTC.

He's probably put out more useful info than RTC, but as he's been outed he has to be a lot more careful.

How RTC has stayed anonymous I don't know, except Rangers fans must be exceptionally thick..

While I've been asleep this thread made another of its great leaps forward and I don't have time to catch up before work, so apologies if it's been said, but why are folk mocking sammy the orc? He seems to me a far-sighted guy. He's realised that Rangers aren't going to lose their history. On the contrary, history could be ALL they're left with, so he's prepared his little garage/shrine for the accomodation of such trophies as remain to them - the Glasgow Cup from 1903, Struth's bowler hat and collar stud, maybe that bike. Fair play, Sammy!

I personally think that a lot of the toxic stuff is about to emerge over the next few days via "leaks" from the inside. Just a gut feeling that this show might have been the catalyst for the screamers to start screaming.

You've saw Baxendales films too then :ph34r:

Cheating is Cheating. <_<:angry:

Both sides of the OF would have left the diddies high and dry for the EPL or the championship or league 1 :blink: , so it's fitting that you'll both get sent to division 3.

Think the program should have made more of the info getting put on the BBC News website as the program went out - there is just so much that even as someone who has followed the whole story it is almost unbelievable.

The two biggest losers last night are SDM - borrowed to buy, does not appear to have put a penny of his own money in but took a lot of tax free money out, very different from what he has always presented.

And secondly Haudit & Daudit if they have not served the BBC & Mark Daly with a writ for libel that looks as if it is for real by the end of the week it is time to clear their desks at the weekend and scuttle off with their reputation fairly tarnished

Edited by MEADOWXI

Haven't time to read all of the many pages since last night's programme, so apologies if someone has covered this. There seemed a gaping hole in the list of personnel benefitting from EBTs. Odds, please, on a certain W Smith later being revealed as one of Mark Daly's sources.....

Rangerspedia is a mine of gems, in their (uncensored,for historical reasons dontcha know ) full song list, there is a lyrical masterpiece of a ditty from 2007/8 that will be getting rehashed soon.

Pity they won't have anywhere to sing it :)

Lyrics

f**k the SPL,

f**k the SPL,

f**k the SPL, f**k the SPL,

f**k the SPL.

If celtic are admitting to one EBT, how many other 2nd contracts are they keeping quiet about. I also thought that the SFA's date for clubs to admit to these had passed.

Edited by Tam1314

I'd hope that SPL investigation into EBT's make use of the BBC information, and from various websites, the hampden binmen, and the stray dog that walks about Toryglen, they might help it along before it dies of old age, or indeed before the newco win next seasons SPL

Billy Dodds at around 3.15 denying that he ever had or benefitted from an EBT. Surely tae Christ the BBC have to get this lying wee p***k tae feck.

"I was always on a basic wage, it was paid through my wage packet."

http://soundcloud.com/celticresearch/ebt-dodds/s-ItEEn

Edited by Florentine_Pogen