Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The BBC is not 'any' news broadcaster. It is a tax funded public service broadcaster. It is not there to sell copies like the Telegraph or chase ratings like ITV. If it has evidence of criminal activity is duty bound to inform the appropriate authority straight away rather then drip feed it over time for the sake of entertainment.

Rubbish, they're in competition with every other news media. Even more so when the tories are in the ascendancy and baying for cuts. BBC Newsnight, thumbs up for me. BC sportsound, sack the useless chunts.

As far as I am concerned the right reasons for supporting Celtic or Rangers would be coming from the local area or having close ties to the club, players in the family, family from the area the club hail from, etc the thing is these clubs were not built on the bigotry and hatred they exposed it to accelerate growth and dominate the game, some folks do have legitimate reasons for their support but get sucked into the shyte that goes along with it. What is needed is for the decent fans amongst them to drive out the old tired ideas which built these clubs up and move on, put the past behind them and become sporting institutions again as opposed to what they are now.

Interesting. We shall have to agree to disagree on this one as I really don't see any right reason to support either of them. It's just a pity they don't all have the intellect to see through it as you did.Thanks SS.

Money runs out in 6 days then D&P have to somehow find the money to continue. Players contracts revert back to pre Feb 14th levels.

Cant see this continuing much longer.

Why hasnt there been a call for DM to loose his knighthood?

The prize for most ludicrous piece of tripe of the day has to go (again) to the Daily Record.

Instead of focusing all their efforts solely on the the issues and fallout surrounding the BBC prog., they chose to publish an article:

"Rangers are going through hell but top stars still want to sign for us, says chief scout John Brown"

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23871165/

INCREDIBLE journalism on so many levels. I think the only worthy comment is: :guns

Tho I did giggle at this line from the article: "Brown is gearing up for a summer of watching DVDs". what would those be? The Harry Potter ones? The Lion King?

Edited by Claymores

The prize for most ludicrous piece of tripe of the day has to go (again) to the Daily Record.

Instead of focusing all their efforts solely on the the issues and fallout surrounding the BBC prog., they chose to publish an article:

"Rangers are going through hell but top stars still want to sign for us, says chief scout John Brown"

INCREDIBLE journalism on so many levels. I think the only worthy comment is: :guns

Top stars that are under 18 i suppose?

Just hope John Brown is disclosure checked, having to spend the next year lurking around public parks and school playgrounds. :unsure:

Well, there's an option for you if Mr Johnston bends over for the Ibrox shilling, don't spend your hard earned bawbees on the SPL, support a nearby team in the SFL :blink: .

Dear God! Wash your mouth ou... oh hang on, A*r fan.....

I am currently holding without-prejudice interviews for a more local non-SPL side to follow if things get any worse down RP way. Currently leaning towards Sheff Wed, although Huddersfield make a reasonable case (the blue's a bit washed out though, TBF). Just off-topic for a minute - well done to the Minstermen for their season - don't think many had budgeted for TWO Wembley trips! Great to see diddy fans in any country tasting success!

Tho I did giggle at this line from the article: "Brown is gearing up for a summer of watching DVDs". what would those be? The Harry Potter ones? The Lion King?

Have these stars been told the contract they sign is singular, just the one and no 2nd contract is available to top up the basic they sign for and that is passed to the SPL. We need transparency, we have a right to know.

Edited by MEADOWXI

Quote From Highlandmagyar

"I passed a couple of Rangers supporting colleagues in the corridor earlier. They were strolling nonchalantly, and one was heard to comment the other that he didn't watch it, to which the other confirmed that nor did he. On spotting me passing, one quipped that they would no doubt hear all about it from a St Mirren supporter's perspective. I continued on my way without breaking my stride, but did offer them a couple of four letter words to ponder....TICK and TOCK."

Me and my mate met a couple of burds years agp we called Tick and Tock......one was tick as mince and all the other wanted to do was tock. :P

Rubbish, they're in competition with every other news media. Even more so when the tories are in the ascendancy and baying for cuts. BBC Newsnight, thumbs up for me. BC sportsound, sack the useless chunts.

No, they're not, but I'm not surprised you believe they are.

So what is the story about the mystery 250K to Banstead?

I wondered that - it seemed to be a piece from a first edit of the programme that accidentally got left-in. It was totally diconnected from the rest of the documentary 'storyline' and thrust.

Quote From Highlandmagyar

"I passed a couple of Rangers supporting colleagues in the corridor earlier. They were strolling nonchalantly, and one was heard to comment the other that he didn't watch it, to which the other confirmed that nor did he. On spotting me passing, one quipped that they would no doubt hear all about it from a St Mirren supporter's perspective. I continued on my way without breaking my stride, but did offer them a couple of four letter words to ponder....TICK and TOCK."

Me and my mate met a couple of burds years agp we called Tick and Tock......one was tick as mince and all the other wanted to do was tock. :P

Oops!! I cant take credit for that post Im afraid. This one belongs to Drooper. I just made a CHUNT of my reply.:D

I see the byline says this is an "EXCLUSIVE". There's a reason for that. No other paper in scotland would want to print this PI$H. :blink: .

Edited by Happy Buddie

SDM enterprises1 billion in debt :lol:

Whytey should invest his two quid.

Well, Fox, me and my flat mate are due our monthly salary this week. We were going to band together a tenner each (LOADSAMONEY, YOU KNOW!!) , out bid Charley Farley and bulldoze Ipox to the ground ,then donate for a community allotment.:D