Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

...and your point caller is? :)

I actually enjoy Cosgrove and Cowan ripping the piss out off the OF. It is good to have people like them broadcasting on National radio and i actually feel sorry for those who cant have a wee laugh at themself.

Christopher Brookmyre is always good value as a guest on their show and again gives it to the OF with both barrels on the show...and every other opportunity he gets including P&B. I think the first time he wrote in response to me it was to call me a '*** b*****d'..although i am sure many,myself included, would agree with that sentiment it is not exactly the words of a fair minded spokesperson ;)

marvin1.gif

Marvin says he could explain his contract but you are all too stupid to understand. And whats the point anyway, you wouldn't listen to him.

Happy International Towel Day everyone!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

And for any OF fans among us, a towel is what you use to dry yourself when you come out of a bath or shower.

What do you mean "What's a bath or shower"???

Ah good old Doddsy! wee billy hes a good lad, hes played for everyone!

I recall him slagging dundee and calum melville off on the radio then 6months later he ditched QoS for a piece of the action, then had a right strop when he got binned during the admin process. He is an A+ tube. :P

people also forgot he was sold by dundee in the 90's for getting sent off then punching a director, who had the cheek to have a go at him for his stupidity.

good old Doddy hes a right character!

As much as i now dislike Dodds for his media work, his singing from the Dundee remains one of my favourite Saints moments.

Pre forums days there were rumours of a big deal that was about to happen and I was a student in Dundee at the time and the reaction of the locals to the fact that "little St Johnstone" could pay £500,000 for 2 of their players in one go was worth the fee alone. I am sure the first I knew of the deal was the back page of the Daily Record.

Since that day bar the 2 years of financial doping at Dens, Dundee have finished behind Saints in the final league places.

As much as i now dislike Dodds for his media work, his singing from the Dundee remains one of my favourite Saints moments.

Pre forums days there were rumours of a big deal that was about to happen and I was a student in Dundee at the time and the reaction of the locals to the fact that "little St Johnstone" could pay £500,000 for 2 of their players in one go was worth the fee alone. I am sure the first I knew of the deal was the back page of the Daily Record.

Since that day bar the 2 years of financial doping at Dens, Dundee have finished behind Saints in the final league places.

who was the other one? you are right it was a real surprise at the time is that still your record purchase?

And for any OF fans among us, a towel is what you use to dry yourself when you come out of a bath or shower.

What do you mean "What's a bath or shower"???

Now youve given me a headache. Which towel do I chose for this special occasion?. The Scotland one, Thistle one, England one,Transformers ??one, or my big PINK fluffy one. There is always my BLUE one, but blue is out at the moment. What to do!!!!:)

Had a look to see if Cockwomble was on urban dictionary. Sadly not but interesting Womble cock was. The definition is "somebody with a very small and hairy penis". I kid you not.

Obviously didn't look hard enough.

Cockwomble 75 up, 9 down

The best insult known to man!

Don't speak to that guy, he's a complete cockwomble!

buy cockwomble mugs & shirts

by Uncle Psychosis Sep 15, 2004 share this add a video

Now youve given me a headache. Which towel do I chose for this special occasion?. The Scotland one, Thistle one, England one,Transformers ??one, or my big PINK fluffy one. There is always my BLUE one, but blue is out at the moment. What to do!!!!:)

I will be going with my John Player Special bar towel pinched from a pub in shawlands many years ago for a drunken bet. My other friend escaped with a pint glass, whilst his 2 brothers managed to walk out the door with a table and 2 chairs. blink.gif

I will be going with my John Player Special bar towel pinched from a pub in shawlands many years ago for a drunken bet. My other friend escaped with a pint glass, whilst his 2 brothers managed to walk out the door with a table and 2 chairs. blink.gif

Bloody students! ;)

Ah, the Saintly Marvin Andews. Turned down United because "God" told him it wasn't the right move. Then he was "told" to sign for Rangers.... I imagine it wasn't God who told him that though. Was probably his agent. Unless his agent's name is Godfrey. unsure.gif

Does anyone happen to know if Gordon Smith was ever The Man of God's agent ?

Jist askin' likesay............... :ph34r:

Shawlands?? South side, close enough to Ipox. They deserved it!:D . Hope the guy made good use of table and chairs!! What a hero!!:lol:

Ah, the Saintly Marvin Andews. Turned down United because "God" told him it wasn't the right move. Then he was "told" to sign for Rangers.... I imagine it wasn't God who told him that though. Was probably his agent. Unless his agent's name is Godfrey.

unsure.gif

If the side letter states he'd be paid £1200 tax-free from the trust for each appearance then that's surely conclusive proof that there was nothing discretionary about these payments - how could Rangers argue this did not constitute a dual contract?

Confess your sins, Marvin!

Further to my diatribe last night, I have done a wee bit of research and found the following details on RFC's sponsorship:

Tennents: they have a web page, Tennents.com You'll find a "contact us" tab. Paste ChrisMacArab's letter in there.

omond Audi Group : webpage lomondaudigroup.com. "contact us" tab is at top right, that'll take you to a map of their sites. Click on the Glasgow site and there's a form to fill in your views.

Burn Stewart Distillers : webpage burnstewartdistillers.com "contact us " tab gives a drop down with the name Anne Gardner as Head of Customer Services with an individual "contact" option. Click on that and again a form appears to complete.

JJB Sports : webpage jjbsports.com. "contact us" tab on top right, gives a dropdown of the usual form, which includes an e:mail address for direct contact.

Umbro : webpage umbro.com but that doesn't give contact details. E:mail address is enquiries@umbrofootballkits.co.uk

This is the time to start spinning that spider-web which will trap the fly. Contact them directly and get your mates and their mates to pass down the chain and do likewise. Copy and paste chrismacarab's letter as previouls posted.

The problem you will have to overcome is that the people who make these sponsorship decisions may well be dyed in the wool supporters of Dupe FC and any letters sent to them and the content therein may well be seen as an attack on the club they love and promptly binned. Dont forget they have these corporate boxes at football grounds for a reason and use them to conduct business and do business deals with the so called supporters of Rangers who might use their services and have money to spread around. Anyway good luck as I think the sentiment behind your suggestion is a good one.

Edited by shiltrum

I do find it hard to believe that UEFA arent taking a keen interest in this farce.

They maybe just waiting and watching to see what the SFL/SFA do, and hope that they deal with it satisfactorily. Other clubs arounnd europe have been punished much more severely, for less wrongdoing than rankers.

Lets hope so.

I cant believe that the boys in blue aren't involved. Maybe no one has raised a complaint?

Shawlands?? South side, close enough to Ipox. They deserved it!:D . Hope the guy made good use of table and chairs!! What a hero!!:lol:

and walked 3 miles home with them!!!

The best bit was on the way home they stopped at a kebab shop for a couple of donners and irn bru. Then proceeded to sit outside the shop with their munchies. beerchug.gif