Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fruit scones I hope!! If they have any class!!;)

Green wants to buy Rangers, therefore has no class whatsoever. 8):P Can't vouch for Price Albert Though. Edited by superwell87

Unfortunately I believe your are correct, however a nice twist in the story would be if one of the creditors, any one of them, were to apply to the court to have D&P removed from the administration. There is without doubt reason for the creditors to feel that their best interests are not being looked after now.

Celtic are among the creditors. On the simple grounds that they're taking a course of action which could see us expelled from the CL, I would say they're acting against our better interests, so I would love us to do this. laugh.gif

Same situation with Dundee Utd!

They are perfectly entitled to a court of law - its just be doing so they will violate the core rules of the organization and be subject to further and extreme penalties thereunder. It's only when an exterior court makes a binding ruling that the rules of the organization are against the actual law that exterior courts trump: the Bosman case was one example, your "no blacks allowed" would be another. But courts generally would prefer not to get involved with this stuff.

FIFA and UEFA have excellent reasons for this approach, btw. Civil courts are SLOW. If someone was to civilly challenge relegation in glacial Italian courts you might not get an answer by the end of the next season, let alone the upcoming one. Football is also global - what happens if Spartak fans attack Milan players in Moscow and UEFA awards the game to Milan- should a Russian court be able to challenge this decision? Chaos would follow.

The short answer for him is that Rangers have breached the SFA's articles of association which state that the must adhere to FIFA's statutes by namely 64 Obligation (2) "recourse to ordinary courts of law is prohibited unless specifically provided for in FIFA regulations."

So if Rangers win their court case, or possibly even if Rangers lose the court case, the SFA calls for a judicial panel to rule on the latest breach, if Rangers have won their court case then the judicial panel says sign who you want but you are no longer a member of the SFA or even better Rangers lose their court case the embargo is upheld and Rangers lose their membership anyway.

Don't piss about people, make sure that FIFA knows what's going on. Don't rely on "someone else" doing it.

Get your complaint in before the Orcs get every Scottish club thrown out of FIFA governed competitions. Let them know we're as sick of this as they are of clubs acting like they're above the rules.

http://www.fifa.com/contact/form.html

Subject: General Enquiries

A clear breach of Article 64 of the FIFA Statutes

http://www.fifa.com/...tuten2011_e.pdf

;)

Thanks for thatr. I have sent this..

My team , St.Johnstone FC have just qualified for next seasons Europa League. I was very much looking forward to following them where ever they may play but am now very concerned that due to Glasgow Rangers Football Club ignoring the clear rules regarding civil court action, that my club along with all the other qualifiers, plus our national team, may well find ourselves excluded due to the actions of GRFC, a club who it seems have scant regard for the rules and the good name of football. This club have evaded taxation at a truly criminal level, cheated with the use of double contracts, ( which means they have been fielding ineligible player in ALL competitions) generally brought the beautiful game of football into disrepute and heaped shame on Scottish football as a whole. Now they take action which could lead to a total expulsion without any regard to the teams who have fairly ( whilst living within their means) qualified for European football in season 2012-2013. I fear our own SFA and the SPL may not act until it is too late. I would politely ask that you contact the SFA at your soonest possible convenience to ensure they deal with this in a proper and swift manner which ensures the rest of Scottish football is not compromised and punished.

Thank you very much for you time and consideration.

Thanks to both of youse biggrin.gif

just amended that and sent it as well biggrin.gif

Theres a feedback form on UEFA.com - Give Michel some feedback - bombard the wee fucker.

Best idea for the last 200 pages. Quite simple to put........The professional game in Scotland has been proven to be corrupt at the highest level and our guardians( the SPL) refuse to take actions neccessary to protect the integrity of our sport. Have UEFA as the ultimate authority for football been appraised of developments and to they intend to take action?

Finally, you got something right

Just when you thought the SFA had grown a set, they revert to type :(

Thats just a side show though. The real question is what are the SFA going to do. This is a blatant flouting of a very specific rule, not only that but one specifically instructed to its members by FIFA. They cant just sit on their hands and do nothing ... oh wait, they did dry.gif

Why the sad face over SFAs comment. They are quite right to keep shtum until its heard in the courts. After that they can comment fully. Patience mate. patience.

UEFA/FIFA update

Also wee Marky Daly will be on Sportsound tomorrow at 2pm and that he will post another pile of D&P stuff on the BBC website at midnight tomorrow.

Yup was gonna post this..

@markdaly2: We'll be publishing a bit more of our Duff and Phelps conflict of interest evidence tomorrow. Will be online shortly after midnight #bbcsi

Should be good!

Wasn't the Rangers Fighting Fund billed as being set up to pay small creditors? The papershop, the facepainter, the shop where they bought Davie Weir's retirement trophy... Why is it being used to install pitches that will never be used, and pay for spurious legal actions?

Because they think that this can be retrieved. They genuinely think that's the best use of the funds.

It can't, we're seeing the post mortem twitching of a body on the mortuary slab.

The Rangers we knew are gone, dead. No more. The court action is a waste of time and money.

Did H&D have a cunning plan to take the SFA to court in the hope a favourable outcome for them could lead to an ambulance chasing claim for 140 million for undue stress and slanderous and libellous comments such as calling them a great sporting institution.

Either that or they are using sandys spanish villa fund to pass the buck from them to any football body who will pull the trigger.

UEFA/FIFA update

Also wee Marky Daly will be on Sportsound tomorrow at 2pm and that he will post another pile of D&P stuff on the BBC website at midnight tomorrow.

Another wee update.

RFFF have really fucked them over pushing this.