Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How the hell can the SFA issue a 200 page document explaining the original decision when they had no right to come to that decision. Heads should roll for this.

What a fvckin farce the whole thing is.

Ha ha - it's like winning an appeal against a spank on the bottom, and Judge saying "Sorry your not allowed to spank on the bottom, only options open to you include getting strung up by the balls - and if you do that then that's fine" - great victorylaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I've been in Benidorm for the last few days so haven't been keeping up to date with this all. Can someone please explain to this layman.....if Rangers have WON this appeal, what does this mean? And what is the chat about the SPL/SFA now being able to expel Rangers?

I'm confused!!

Sorry for being so daft....brain cells have been fried due to Scottish Cup celebrations and Spanish stag do's!!

Cheers for everyone setting me straight about the difference between terracing and a stand. Though why you "sit" in a "stand" is beyond me.

However, I stand (chortle) beside my original point that firing a roof on Ibrox would be far too expensive to be worthwhile. Although this point was made about 20 pages ago and was of little interest to anyone then, let alone now - so I think I'll just let it go smile.gif

Rangers have surely brought the game into further disrepute by dragging this through the courts, rather than take their punishment.

Expulsion please.mad.gif

But they won. By extension, it's the SFA that got it wrong so the fault lies with them.

Fees are ridiculous and there are severe questions about how this admin has been conducted, especially in relation to redundancies which should have been dealt with early on.

I just cannot see this coming anywhere close to HMRC's requirements

Yet again fees and conduct of an IP highlighting the case for such administrations to be handled by a public body rather than by a private company.!

Edited by AND180Y

I'd love to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. I've long held the opinion that Rangers will walk away from this pretty much without a scratch.