Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Their is an open letter on Follow Follow to the rest of Scottish football...It is a kind of apology from the whole Rangers support and has been backed by nearly all on there...Last i looked it was 4 pages of posters in total agreement with the OP. ;)

Cut and paste the original letter. It's a slow news day and we could all do with the mood lightened

Their is an open letter on Follow Follow to the rest of Scottish football...It is a kind of apology from the whole Rangers support and has been backed by nearly all on there...Last i looked it was 4 pages of posters in total agreement with the OP. ;)

is it an apology for the last 140 years?

With certain games, is the whole idea of needing to have a certain number of players under a certain age classed as age discrimination towards the older guys in the squad? Are they likely to take action against the authorities or their club?

Thought not.

Hahahahahaha biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You can tell the kuckledraggers to stick their apology right up their stinking asses mad.gif

Cant your club die with a bit of dignity ?

" kind of apology " ?

Edited by wulliamwallace

Look below though.

Like the CVA it'll not be worth the paper it's written on

Their is an open letter on Follow Follow to the rest of Scottish football...It is a kind of apology from the whole Rangers support and has been backed by nearly all on there...Last i looked it was 4 pages of posters in total agreement with the OP.

http://forum.followf...ad.php?t=873720 (need to log in) This one...yep sums you lot up perfectly. I am sure there will be a reciprocal one once your membership has been terminated/suspended.tongue.gif

Here it is for those who can't see it

Dear all non-Bears,

It has come to our attention that you are upset that our fight with the SFA may lead to Scotland and Scottish teams being prevented from playing in International or European matches.

We would just like to offer our sincerest, most heartfelt declaration of how sorry we are

No, not about it happening; about the fact that we have somehow managed to convey the wholly inaccurate impression that we give a fuck what happens to your paedophile club/pishy wee provincial side or national team.This is entirely our fault, and we promise to ensure there is no repeat of such behaviour. With that in mind, please take this as the completely definitive, unequivocal statement it is meant as. We couldn't give the first pull of a toss about you, never have and never will

Go fuck yourself,

The Rangers Support

Edited by Well Well

How can it be an open letter when only the narrow minded can actually view the forum?

Edited by Doctor Chist

Rest of Scottish Football ,,!,, ,,!,, >>>>>>>>>> Rangers

Edited by ShedruleFTD83

Actually i think you will find it is others in meltdown..Diddies just being Diddies though.

They know Rangers are going to come out of this ahead of the game and financially better off than they have been in years. ;)

Don't hold your breath on that one because who is going to spend over 20 million to replace the rats deserting the sinking titanic come tomorrow !.

That's true and i apologise for claiming the Rangers lawyers are better than the dundee supporter. It was just an assumption on my part.

Rangers lawyers are confident they would have won their case in the European courts...Shame we will never know.

Do Rangers (in administration) still have lawyers on their payroll? ohmy.gif

If so why? mad.gif

Are they working at the behest of Duff & Duffer? Given what they tolerated/turned a blind eye to in the Ibrox 'data rooms', you would need to be naive to accept any advice from them. Duff & Duffer are many things, but naive they ain't.

It's a tear jerker.

Don't hold your breath on that one because who is going to spend over 20 million to replace the rats deserting the sinking titanic come tomorrow !.

I was just going to bring up the same subject, mainly because I was losing the will to live reading the last few pages!

So tomorrow is the 1st of June, the Rangers players wages revert to their pre-cut levels or their get-out clauses kick in. It's been very quiet on whether anyone has agreed to cover the wages for the summer and at what level. Most of the players are probably sitting on beaches in various picturesque locations across the world right now, having jetted off as soon as the season ended. No doubt players agents have been busy, but if they have been then they've kept unusually quiet about it.

What's the predictions, will we see the player exodus start tomorrow?

Ravelin

From the BBC website,

Inverness CT chairman Kenny Cameron criticises Rangers for going to the Court of Session over transfer ban.

I think we have another victim on the ragers boycott list for sure :D.