Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1339152394[/url]' post='6313372']

Today's LoopyLeggo piece is cobbled together from forum posts mainly from Kerrydale Street, the information being posted there weeks ago.

Leggat is an utter sadsack.

Speaking of sadsacks, any updates on the whereabouts of cheeky chirpy chappy Chico ? 8)

Chic still MIA. May have drowned in his own tears.

Dent may be a lion in dictionary corner but I bet she's a mouse in the bedroom......she's got "shite ride" written all over her and probably only knows 2 positions........1of which being "with the lights on" !

Vorderman for me although I would enjoy destroying Riley..........but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't thank me for her anal prolapse cool.gif

Susie would probably suit me then !!!

ps, what's this wi' yon fat burd Lisa Riley, it'd be like shagin' a bouncy castle (not that ah've ever done that before by the way.

Does anyone know why Leggo seems obsessed with Charles Green's birthdate.

23 May 1953

The Women's League Of Health And Beauty Coronation Year Display

1953 U.S.A. Flooding in Lake Charles Louisiana <br style="color: rgb(99, 67, 32); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">23rd May 1953 : Following the flooding in Lake Charles Louisiana which is now starting to recede the threat of Typhoid is increasing which could increase the death toll caused by the flooding and medical teams are on hand to provide typhoid shots.

Edited by itzdrk

I ken, going round and round in circles with this stuff! May have picked it up wrong but we're having a long debate on suspension or suspended suspension(!) of RFC(IA) by the SFA and making comparisons with a suspended sentence handed out by the courts. All I'm saying is that it is not comparable with the courts because it's about association articles; small point but the rfcmedia are keen to muddy the waters with talk of what's fair and what isn't. It's very clear, abide by the association articles or leave any time you want.

I take your point, but it would be a bit ridiculous to suggest that a suspended sentence handed out by the SFA wouldnt apply in a similar way to the law of the land.

We've already seen that your last point, while it should be the case, isnt always

Looks like a certain chairman changing his tune ...

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson believes clubs would not vote a Rangers Newco into SPL as things stand at present.

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence

United chairman also says Scottish football can survive without Rangers and that he is in talks about a new deal for manager Peter Houston

Looks like a certain chairman changing his tune ...

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson believes clubs would not vote a Rangers Newco into SPL as things stand at present.

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence

United chairman also says Scottish football can survive without Rangers and that he is in talks about a new deal for manager Peter Houston

I take it season ticket sales are quite a bit down at Tannadice then.

Susie would probably suit me then !!!

ps, what's this wi' yon fat burd Lisa Riley, it'd be like shagin' a bouncy castle (not that ah've ever done that before by the way.

No dice !

Rachel on the other hand..........

meanwhile on the Girlie T V Presenter Forum's "P&B members that you'd fucking sort out" thread:

not so sure about that Wokcomble one - all womble and no cock from what I've heard...

mind, i used to get in from school and frig miself daft thinking about that Mongoose sort - cucumbers, bananas - anything I could cram up there...:wub: :wub: :wub:

it's that Forever Diamond who get's me wet as owt - he could shove his dictionary in my corner anytime he wanted, wide-ways :blink:

to be honest - i'd have any of them - it's no wonder i stopped supping from the furry cup when you look at the fine lineup of manhood on there :P

I'm not sure really hehheh - hang on - ma phone's ringing - just let me get it out - oooh - Ashley's put it on vibrate again - meehhhh........icon_eek.gif

they're all desparately sad internet nerds :geek - d'you think any of them have a thing about fat burds - am i in with a chance ?:bag:yucky

Edited by Herman Hessian

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/king-lodges-20m-claim-against-rangers.17819881

Looks to me like a scam by H&D, Green, Ticketus and King to get the CVA through. This is an attempt to get HMRC below the 25% level at which they could block the CVA. If it isn't then why did he leave it so late before putting in his claim? :angry: