Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I amended it to Road Traffic Offences. - you'd lose your licence for being caught @ 130mph and might face jail time for the driving offence, but they wouldn't invoke a suspended theft-related sentence (unless you were fleeing from the scene of a further housebreaking!)

They might - the law says "another offence (whether or not punishable with imprisonment)". It's up to a court to decide whether it's appropriate.

In this instance, the counsellor decides to invoke the power to determine a suitable punishment because of the special case this presents. So the bully is given a 100 page essay and detention after school while everyone else gets to go home.

You should have added that the bully can't read or write so the 100 page essay isn't really a punishment at all and the school can expect between 1 and 9 pages of illegible scriblings dependent on the outcome of some future exams that he may or may not take at an unspecified time.

Page 1583 gives this warning on my computer...

post-3393-0-53415300-1339147763_thumb.jp

I'm guessing there must be an image from rangers media or something, why am I not surprised it's riddled with malware. Be careful out there trolls sad.gif

I got the same message - I carried on regardless.

Does anyone know why Leggo seems obsessed with Charles Green's birthdate.

Is it the same date as some obscure Roman Catholic holy day - Festival of the Immaculate Financial Deception?

Does anyone know why Leggo seems obsessed with Charles Green's birthdate.

Today's LoopyLeggo piece is cobbled together from forum posts mainly from Kerrydale Street, the information being posted there weeks ago.

Leggat is an utter sadsack.

Speaking of sadsacks, any updates on the whereabouts of cheeky chirpy chappy Chico ? 8)