Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Being honest SJC....not a lot,and that is the part that scares me.A few of Greenbacks greens in hand,a nice cosy seat on the new Rangers board,keeps the SFL blazer,no more of us moaning like feck at him.That may be all Mr Ballantyne needs.

I've been saying this for long enough...although I'd hope East Stirling would be a better option.

That's in the SPL rulebook, you can charge the costs of an overnight against the home club as part of the expenses. (seriously)

Think it'll drag on a bit yet.

Fantastic day of events though today, thought this week might have been dull but loads to talk about now.

we shouldn't be surprised.......someone else is ALWAYS picking up the tab as far as Rangers are concerned !

Not being funny, but how the f**k are they off to Germany for pre-season when they've got no money? That really is ridiculous. Surely they should be looking to cut down upon such needless expenditure. rolleyes.gif

Quite agree. Have you seen how much extra Ryanair charge if there's a tent in with your luggage?

I thought this "loophole" was closed after the Airdrie Utd / Clydebank situation back in '02 ?

Still legal to buy a club and change the name, ground, strip...

It was after Airdrie United applied as a Newco that the three years audited accounts ruling was brought in, if I remember it correctly.

.com has a javascript that attacks your pc

try .co.uk It's the genuine one. ;)

nah, forum.rangersmedia.co.uk has been infected now as well,

intermittent positives, depending on the browser and route to the page,

but I would steer well clear.

Google says:

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for forum.rangersmedia.co.uk

What is the current listing status for forum.rangersmedia.co.uk?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

nah, forum.rangersmedia.co.uk has been infected now as well,

intermittent positives, depending on the browser and route to the page,

but I would steer well clear.

Google says:

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for forum.rangersmedia.co.uk

What is the current listing status for forum.rangersmedia.co.uk?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

:lol: :lol:

actually, and i did misread it myself once, but it doesnt.

the home team only has to pay for the hotel if its a morning kickoff. which it never is.

There's a new set of rules up anyway, so I can't go back. Bugger.

Not sure about the morning ko bit though.

Edit to add.

The morning kick off bit seems like an addition in a new set of rules.

The provision for league revenues to be split if not a 12 is new too.

Edited by chico

Aha. Its a conditional re-direct, so possibly attempting to infect visitors based on their IP not matching the user list? Charming.

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/scanner/?scan=forum.rangersmedia.co.uk

Bad move on their part though, It means any concerned citizen can report them to the cybercops and get 'em blacklisted...

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_badware/

8)

Report Sent

Thanks for sending a report to Google. Now that you've done your good deed for the day, feel free to:

1. Take a second to rejoice merrily for doing your part in making the web a safer place.

:P

I have been covering this case (including the incredibly long trial) for work and wondered after today's verdict if it would end up on here :lol:

Rangers was mentioned one day in evidence. The guy that got convicted used to live in a rather large property and I very nearly burst out laughing when someone in court referred to it as "the big house". There was no demand for it to stay open though.

After sentencing I spoke to the HMRC guy involved in the case. After I'd finished interviewing him I thanked him and said "Now, hurry up and finish Rangers".

And his reply was???????????????

Aha. Its a conditional re-direct, so possibly attempting to infect visitors based on their IP not matching the user list? Charming.

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/scanner/?scan=forum.rangersmedia.co.uk

Bad move on their part though, It means any concerned citizen can report them to the cybercops and get 'em blacklisted...

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_badware/

8)

They've seriously did that? Jeezo.

They've seriously did that? Jeezo.

I think Its most likely they have attempted to redirect a specific list of IP address (ie outed EnemiesOfThePeepul)

to a page which contains a rootkit attack or something equally pleasant.

Google is quite shrewd at spotting such skullduggery, but the other blacklists would likely miss it, which is why you

can still get there in some browsers (or from a "clean" IP)

And his reply was???????????????

The equivalent of "it's not my department". And on fairness he's right - HMRC have done their bit and its now up to the tribunal board I think.