Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I thought of this scenario

Green buys Airdrie for £X and a seat on the board for Jim B. They also arrange for Rangers reserves to play at Airdrie in diamond shirts. They then campaign for reserves to be admitted to a new pyramid. Airdrie/reserves could either stay in or breakaway at a later date.

It's not dis-similar to the deal offered to Clydebank at the time of the Airdrie buy out.

I thought this "loophole" was closed after the Airdrie Utd / Clydebank situation back in '02 ?

I thought of this scenario

Green buys Airdrie for £X and a seat on the board for Jim B. They also arrange for Rangers reserves to play at Airdrie in diamond shirts. They then campaign for reserves to be admitted to a new pyramid. Airdrie/reserves could either stay in or breakaway at a later date.

It's not dis-similar to the deal offered to Clydebank at the time of the Airdrie buy out.

And of course, Green starts saying "we're too big for Scotland" looks for an Atlantic League / English set up and Airdrie are then left in Scotland as "the new Rangers"..........Gulp.

Then again, they are likely to be completely ****ed before this happens :D

Edited by dee eff cee

I thought this "loophole" was closed after the Airdrie Utd / Clydebank situation back in '02 ?

I know it was made more difficult, but rules are made to be broken/bent/re-interpreted at convenience. Remember who the SFL President is.

Not being funny, but how the f**k are they off to Germany for pre-season when they've got no money? That really is ridiculous. Surely they should be looking to cut down upon such needless expenditure. rolleyes.gif

Might have something to do with the shared gate receipts paying for the trip !.

Not being funny, but how the f**k are they off to Germany for pre-season when they've got no money? That really is ridiculous. Surely they should be looking to cut down upon such needless expenditure. rolleyes.gif

Have you seen the price of an overnight stay in a youth hostel in this country these days?

I guess they have to keep the pretense up that that might actually be around to go to Germany, otherwise none of their gormless fans would buy season tickets to line Green's pockets.

I can't wait for this movie.

The same way they managed to stay overnight in plush hotels before games that were only 40/90 min drive away.

They are chancers. I think this has been slow and painful enough, someone needs to pull the plug now.

Could you please wait until I have consulted the Federation of Icecream Flavours Alumni for clarification as to their stance on statute 99 (flake) before taking further action but if you must take further action on the subject of who is fit and proper and for what purpose I would ask that you go through the Court of Arbitration for Sweets (and desserts) and not ordinary court otherwise none of us could end up with any ice cream.

Dammit!:angry: You've seen through my cunning plan! Second only to Rangers FC, I regard ice cream as the work of the devil, and representative of all that is evil in our society. I had hoped that if I dragged this issue through all the range of courts and appeal tribunals, ice cream would eventually be subsumed into the giant Green Jelly Corporation and eventually become liquid and disappear down the drain of history.

Seeing Rangers die is not enough, we need to rid the world of ice cream while we're at it!!

Maybe they are hoping that the Euro will collaspe and it will be cheaper to go abroad than stay at home?

The same way they managed to stay overnight in plush hotels before games that were only 40/90 min drive away.

That's in the SPL rulebook, you can charge the costs of an overnight against the home club as part of the expenses. (seriously)

They are chancers. I think this has been slow and painful enough, someone needs to pull the plug now.

Think it'll drag on a bit yet.

Fantastic day of events though today, thought this week might have been dull but loads to talk about now.

That's in the SPL rulebook, you can charge the costs of an overnight against the home club as part of the expenses. (seriously)

wtf :o

Hope everybody from Celtic to ICT do the same to them!

Edited by wunfellaff

If you type rangersmeda into google, and go to the site, you get a big warning:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Probably more harmful to yer brain, but just thought I'd mention

.com has a javascript that attacks your pc

try .co.uk It's the genuine one. ;)