Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Could you please wait until I have consulted the Federation of Icecream Flavours Alumni for clarification as to their stance on statute 99 (flake) before taking further action but if you must take further action on the subject of who is fit and proper and for what purpose I would ask that you go through the Court of Arbitration for Sweets (and desserts) and not ordinary court otherwise none of us could end up with any ice cream.

as some1 that used to make ice cream as a living you don't trust Icecream Flavours Alumni

you must go to the ice cream alliance. for all your ice cream flavour requests.

they may recommend mint choc chip as it contains your flake needs.

post-33815-0-23044900-1339101226_thumb.j

@GrahamSpiers: No wonder Rangers supporters are in disarray. King, Green, Whyte, Duff & Phelps all making their claims/counter-claims today. What a mess.

Britney will be popular tonight.

When in doubt, Life of Brian can be useful - "Splitters!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-18352528

Five years for 600k of tax and NI evasion.

Surely Rangers have done the same on a much larger scale?

I have been covering this case (including the incredibly long trial) for work and wondered after today's verdict if it would end up on here :lol:

Rangers was mentioned one day in evidence. The guy that got convicted used to live in a rather large property and I very nearly burst out laughing when someone in court referred to it as "the big house". There was no demand for it to stay open though.

After sentencing I spoke to the HMRC guy involved in the case. After I'd finished interviewing him I thanked him and said "Now, hurry up and finish Rangers".

Hi ho hi ho, it's off to oblivion they go.

Skint and deep in the red

They'll soon be dead

Hi ho hi ho.....

hi ho hi ho the Taxman'll make it so

tried to dodge his bill

now he's in for the kill

Hi ho hi ho..........

Hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho..............:D

I have been covering this case (including the incredibly long trial) for work and wondered after today's verdict if it would end up on here :lol:

Rangers was mentioned one day in evidence. The guy that got convicted used to live in a rather large property and I very nearly burst out laughing when someone in court referred to it as "the big house". There was no demand for it to stay open though.

After sentencing I spoke to the HMRC guy involved in the case. After I'd finished interviewing him I thanked him and said "Now, hurry up and finish Rangers".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wouldn't a Newco with the existing share transferred be a cheaper option ?

Newco (using existing share) = SPL with sanctions

Newco (using Airdrie Utd) = Div 2 with no sanctions

I'm thinking mainly the cost of buying Airdrie Utd.....how much would they be going for ?

Being honest SJC....not a lot,and that is the part that scares me.A few of Greenbacks greens in hand,a nice cosy seat on the new Rangers board,keeps the SFL blazer,no more of us moaning like feck at him.That may be all Mr Ballantyne needs.

you & me both !

I will third that.

this mustn't happen......we should ALL buy Airdrie Utd season tickets...that'll see them off.

have I taken that too far ?

Ever so slightly :lol: but thanks for the offer.

Edited by Forever Diamond

Could Rangers actually do anything to get into a bigger mess than the pile of shit they are currently in?

It's actually got to the stage now we are just waiting on dead bodies appearing, and no doubt cockwomble still wont kick them out.

Being honest SJC....not a lot,and that is the part that scares me.A few of Greenbacks greens in hand,a nice cosy seat on the new Rangers board,keeps the SFL blazer,no more of us moaning like feck at him.That may be all Mr Ballantyne needs.

How many times can a football club regenerate before their life can no longer carry on?

Potential situations like this make the German 51/49% fan ownership system look so much better.

I thought of this scenario

Green buys Airdrie for £X and a seat on the board for Jim B. They also arrange for Rangers reserves to play at Airdrie in diamond shirts. They then campaign for reserves to be admitted to a new pyramid. Airdrie/reserves could either stay in or breakaway at a later date.

It's not dis-similar to the deal offered to Clydebank at the time of the Airdrie buy out.

Has anyone mentoned the pre-season European tour? That's what I do when I'm skint book a couple of weeks in France & Germany. Or are our European cousins subbing them for the privelege of playing the mighty Gers.

I'd have a plan B if I had made plans to play them.

2 nuggets from the official Rangers website

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2803802 - A big friendly match in July against Le Harve

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2803655 - Some Friendly matches during the pre season training camp in Germany

Anyone want to lay odds on any of this actually coming to fruition?