Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Let me get this right, to be fair I might not yet be done laughing, so this could lose it's way.....

HMRC and D&P agreed a liquidation arrangement in April over which firm would handle any future liquidation, now named as BDO is that right? Despite every fibre of my being wanting to spew hypotheses on what that implies, I'll resist for now.

So for the past month or more the cries of transparency from Ally and Sandy have rung hollow in the air as we all suspected it was much wind and pish. If it's anything to do with Rangers and not getting done to them, they can't face telling even their own fans what's going on? Absolutely delicious, thank you so very much.

biggrin.gif

If you bears out there think you are still the people, think again. Not in HMRC or Rangers eyes. They kept this very significant piece of information from you even more than they did the rest of us, which is pleasing.

laugh.gif

Transparency my arse. And before any of you start, it's inconceivable to suggest that they hadn't planned for every scenario, but if they've been doing so since April, why not just be honest, transparent and tell the likely outcome of all three.

Or would telling everyone that a deal had been done to replace the administrators in a liquidation event, one the administrators were supposed to handle, now look even worse in light of the BBC documentary. Timing is everything in spin and PR. Why wasn't it in the last CVA? Deal done in April, CVA out last week.......nope, can't figure it out, oh well.....here's hoping for transparency again.....probably just a typo

rolleyes.gif

So the HMRC have had liquidators in place since April. I'm sure there were rangers fans on here queuing up, to tell us they would accept the CVA, as something is better than nothing

Off tomorrow, so I may well polish the dancing shoes before the Euros kick off

Interesting comments from King, although his reasons for not accepting the CVA and urging others not to is not the amount of money that they would get but whether Green will either have enough money to run the club and/or that Green will get the club into the same state of affairs after a little while.

Now perhaps I'm wrong but considering King is a multi-millionaire he can write off any debts he has to Rangers and I feel that the corner shop who are looking to recoup just a little bit of cash from this fiasco are less likely to stand on principle in regard to a team they may not support and are certainly never going to do business with again.

Luther Pendragon ohmy.gif<br style="font-family: Arial; ">Oli Winton / Leigh Marshall / Simon Whale <br style="font-family: Arial; ">ticketus@luther.co.uk / +44 (0)207 618 9104

media contact for ticketus bit of a strange spooky namelaugh.gif

(for anyone who hasn't seen"Excalibur",or dont know the Arthurian legends,Uther Pendragon is the name of King Arthurs father)ph34r.gif

Dave King has always been in the background. Not got much to go on but i have always had a feeling he would be the man who would end up with control of the club. He would be my preferred bidder and the man to take the club forward

Forward!!!

To where?

The west coast pub league.

We all have to start somewhere, in your case restart.

Very clever word playthumbup2.gif

off-topic but I think I should throw in this wee dyslexic joke: A chap goes up to visit his dyslexic pal and when he goes into the living room his pal has got his troosers doon to his knees and is applying shoe-polish to his penis. Chap says to his mate "you've got it wrong again, I said tonight's the night that the clocks go back".

which nicely brings us back to....

Tick-Tock

good news & bad news folks:

Bad News: another day down and we're no closer to any official announcement on RFC being liquidated.mad.gif

Good News: Cheryl Cole's agent has confirmed that she's available for a gig in Tijuana. cool.gif

One very slight comment on this excellent story. You forgot to point out that the bully won't be able to hand in the 100 page essay as he doesn't know how to read or write. :lol:

That's not a problem. He'll just dictate it in a statement to his mates Jim and Chic and get them to write it for him.

good news & bad news folks:

Bad News: another day down and we're no closer to any official announcement on RFC being liquidated.mad.gif

Good News: Cheryl Cole's agent has confirmed that she's available for a gig in Tijuana. cool.gif

Tickets available from Ticketuslaugh.gif

The tax increase explained

http://local.stv.tv/...hmrc-penalties/

Allegedly blink.gif

It is also to do with new information coming to light in its claim, which differed from the information provided by the club to the administrators initially."

:jerry

If she is related to Andy or Joe she would be better heading to Govan wae a pair o' boots!

I've just checked who on the gers books who's contracts have just ended and why are they not got the chop yet in the interests of the creditors CVA pot and cost savings ? and are these players out of contract still taking their now increased wage packets from Rangers ? :blink:.

Sasa Papac

David Healy

Sone Aluko

Andrew Little

Salim Kerkar

Andrew Mitchell

Surely that's at least £40K a week the admin could be saving immediately <_<.

I've just checked who on the gers books who's contracts have just ended and why are they not got the chop yet in the interests of the creditors CVA pot and cost savings ? and are these players out of contract still taking their now increased wage packets from Rangers ? :blink:.

Sasa Papac

David Healy

Sone Aluko

Andrew Little

Salim Kerkar

Andrew Mitchell

Surely that's at least £40K a week the admin could be saving immediately <_<.

transfer window is Saturday, tattie then......

My boy is smashing, after demanding his daily update on the Rangers saga today he's put in an order of jelly and ice cream for pudding. Forget the rumours and speculation, I think we now have confirmation.

My boy is dead keen on a jelly and ice cream party and fully understands the reasons. However we have a problem in that I don't like ice cream but the wee fella is refusing to trade me his jelly for my ice cream. He says that on this special occasion I've just got to eat the ice cream! I've told him he's not a fit and proper person to tell me when I have to eat ice cream, he just laughs and says its worth it if Rangers are dead. Now is that fair?