Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the Billy Ocean stuff is true, it's very surprising given he's such a devout Christian you wouldn't expect him to be associated with either of the bigoted two.

You heard it here first.

Well not really, considering it was a rumour about 2 months back after one of our directors colluded with a Rangers lawyer, the director was quickly punted and Gilmour stated he wouldn't entertain even the slightest suggestion of such a thing. ;)

If the Billy Ocean stuff is true, it's very surprising given he's such a devout Christian you wouldn't expect him to be associated with either of the bigoted two.

It's a wiki hack, he has no Glasgow connection. He was brought up in London, not Govan.

Well not really, considering it was a rumour about 2 months back after one of our directors colluded with a Rangers lawyer, the director was quickly punted and Gilmour stated he wouldn't entertain even the slightest suggestion of such a thing. ;)

Aye right you are Mr Logic.

It's a wiki hack, he has no Glasgow connection. He was brought up in London, not Govan.

I thought the Rangers stuff was but did wonder about the Glasgow bit to be honest. I thought he used to work for Ford in Dagenham before starting pro singing but the memory's not as good as it was and could have been convinced his folks lived elsewhere when they first came over. More drink needed I think. Cheers.

sorry if this has been covered difficult to keep up .last part from the DR

"it means nothing to Green other than that will be the time he has to raise a further £20m although he said last night that because of the players and staff who have left, Rangers are close to breaking even already."

have i missed something?

What players and staff have left Rangers that ammounts to a saving of nearly £1m per month?.:blink:

What players and staff have left Rangers that ammounts to a saving of nearly £1m per month?.:blink:

They probably tipp exed liabilities then wrote 0 on their monthly statements to "balance the books"

I thought the Rangers stuff was but did wonder about the Glasgow bit to be honest. I thought he used to work for Ford in Dagenham before starting pro singing but the memory's not as good as it was and could have been convinced his folks lived elsewhere when they first came over. More drink needed I think. Cheers.

His official site mentions moving to the East End of London from Trinidad aged 7.

It's a good hoax though, wonder if any of the tabloids will run with it laugh.gif

Listen, all of the information just now is bullshit posturing from almost every source and the media are forced to either say very little or just lie to fill the gap.

The reason for this is that some of the involved parties are up to no good and have a vested interest in not answering the fucking question so are just feeding bollocks to the journo's. Others are either unable to comment to ensure impartiality and adherence to correct practice or they feel able to step back and let things just run their course.

This is, lets be clear, not good news for the buns. Sort of like the only time you see disciplinary procedures being properly followed at work is when your pal is definately getting the boot. Your pal will deny that he has hands or has ever breathed oxygen in a vain attempt to get off with it and the bosses will act all suspicious:

"No-one said anything about a newco getting fired, who mentioned anything about a newco someone getting fired? Get on with your work pre-season."

Leading me to believe we are ever so slowly creeping towards final deadline, the last play, the event horizon of renegers demise.

Splendid.

Now earlier on we talked about turning ibrox into some kind of sheep-shagger play park. I think it should be called the 'Govan Heavy Petting Zoo.' Any thoughts?

It really is unreal that the papers will happily print stories of Rangers going to various foreign lands for a pre-season tour without saying do they know something we don't?

Then you also have the signing stories on huge wages whilst some creditors are owed less than £100 and will be lucky to get a tenner, do the media care?

Forget about Rangers coming out of this looking very bad, the papers are coming out of this like a Rangers matchday magazine.

Events since February have confirmed what we have always suspected, most journos support Rangers, the papers will print anything to keep the orcs happy and not rock the boat and lastly that anyone on the payroll at Rangers no matter how big a club legend is only there for to screw over the hordes and pocket as much as he can. Fantastic stuff.

Things will most definitely never be the same once this over.

Spot on.

His official site mentions moving to the East End of London from Trinidad aged 7.

It's a good hoax though, wonder if any of the tabloids will run with it laugh.gif

FAO Tonsilitis, any reason for the -1? That's the most bizarre negative vote i've got! blink.gif

Must remember to negative you for f**k all...

Billy Ocean's agent IMO

I don't tend to give out red dots, but I was tempted to give one to JL for complaining about getting one. :P

I should add that I have given a couple whilst using the iPad and trying to give green ones. Old people and technology! :(

if the CVA is rejected the new team need somewhere to play, why not put the stadium on the open market and then the newco team can pay a realistic rent for the stadium and training ground.

If (when) the CVA is rejected, Rankers will not need Ibrokes to play their matches. Their new home ground will more likely be their current training facilities, with spectator numbers in the hundreds including those with four legs who are out for a Saturday afternoon stroll with their owners.

Hope they remember to clear the dog shit from the pitch before kick-off or it could get messy!

in todays Hearald

My link

"CAMPBELL Ogilvie last night offered to stand down from the SFA presidency if the football association's board or member clubs felt it was in the best interests of the organisation."

Jumping before he is pushed/ pulled up by HMRC/plod

or finaly he gets that the ETB's the club gave out when he was at orcville are going to kill Ranjers

Edited by paulathame

in todays Hearald

My link

"CAMPBELL Ogilvie last night offered to stand down from the SFA presidency if the football association's board or member clubs felt it was in the best interests of the organisation."

Jumping before he is pushed/ pulled up by HMRC/plod

or finaly he gets that the ETB's the club gave out when he was at orcville are going to kill Ranjers

Best administrator in Scottish football so we are constantly told, company secretary for over 20 years at Ibrox and a director..........and he knew nothing :D wow

Still he at least puts the boot into Rangers