Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes I recall your protest at Somerset Park. 20 mins into the game we scored and a couple of dozen 'true' Airdrie fans wandered onto the park causing much mayhem as the two stewards we employed legged it! Can we have our crossbar back? Actually remember the 'Greengairs Thistle' banner and thinking that I knew that name from somewhere... oh yes I used to live in Greengairs! The only supporters I recognised usually wander about in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl Ra Gers tops, and tring to play flutes or banging big drums!

Still if it gets you promoted and out of our league all the better. Fed up playing/ getting humped by Airdrie United!

Yes,that was a good day,and no,you can't get your crossbar back....we need it to hold up the poor excuse of a tree we display at Christmas time ;)

Don't worry if we dont get promoted though....we promise to be gentle with you this season :lol:

So you have no mates who support Schalke? None who support Hamburg? The team who actually sold Albertz to Rangers. A wee trip to youtube will let you know just what Hamburg think of Rangers

I will precurse my irrelevant thoughts by saying my ID is Claymores - that comes from Scottish Claymores and my experiences aboots ArenA, LTU Arena, Veltins-Arena and Volssparkstadion are more aboots AF, but you speak a lot to the locals, see the occasional game back then.

Schalke we all detest - they are hated as the Ranjurs of Germany insofar as I can detect [known as vile, hateful violent knuckledraggers] I'm sure I read on FF + RM yez were givin yer 'pals' from Hamburg a good spelkin on the streets last time. No? It wasn't exactly huggles.

I honestly didn't know Albertz went via Hamburg - the way my mate had explained it he was Fortuna thru n thru and had gone direct - you've said something valid and taught me instead of yer usual fishing or the sukky-up posts which you vary between.

EDIT: So no close mates from Schalke - the Hamburg ones couldn't give a toss and accepted that Ranjurs should die. I should get Christof to join P&B as he he has been to Bayview n tell you that Hamburg couldn't care less of yer bigoted crap club which is irrelevant to them.

Dream-on bubba yer German connection - post some more suk-ups

Edited by Claymores

How very fitting that Glasgow, in the space of this week, will see the back of not one but two monuments to social problems.

http://www.guardian....emolished-video

Ranjurs are an "institution". Under the "Care in the Community" policy we've been trying to close "institutions" since the early '90s - we can get this one at last!

I will precurse my irrelevant thoughts by saying my ID is Claymores - that comes from Scottish Claymores and my experiences aboots ArenA, LTU Arena, Veltins-Arena and Volssparkstadion are more aboots AF, but you speak a lot to the locals, see the occasional game back then.

Schalke we all detest - they are hated as the Ranjurs of Germany insofar as I can detect [known as vile, hateful violent knuckledraggers] I'm sure I read on FF + RM yez were givin yer 'pals' from Hamburg a good spelkin on the streets last time. No? It wasn't exactly huggles.

I honestly didn't know Albertz went via Hamburg - the way my mate had explained it he was Fortuna thru n thru and had gone direct - you've said something valid and taught me instead of yer usual fishing or the sukky-up posts which you vary between.

EDIT: So no close mates from Schalke - the Hamburg ones couldn't give a toss and accepted that Ranjurs should die. I should get Christof to join P&B as he he has been to Bayview n tell you that Hamburg couldn't care less of yer bigoted crap club which is irrelevant to them.

What are you slavering on about? :lol:

You have 1 friend who you claim supports Hamburg but dislikes Rangers...Who cares? There are literally thousands of Hamburg fans who do follow follow and are frequent visitors to Ibrox.

You have 1 friend who you claim supports Hamburg but dislikes Rangers...Who cares? There are literally thousands of Hamburg fans who do follow follow and are frequent visitors to Ibrox.

Why dont you borrow something from them then? The Germans are bailing out every other basket case in Europe.

Why was the stadium empty when you played them over there last year?

I've always found it a bit cringeworthy the way some Rangers fans (and indeed Celtic, with all the St. Pauli shite) w**k themselves rotten over connections (real or perceived, it makes no difference) with Hamburg.

It's almost as if they are craving acceptance and have massive self-esteem issues!

(saying that, I was fairly amused at the massive Union Jack display against Celtic)

No - 5 wankbag - are you being silly billy boy?

The team who actually sold Albertz to Rangers.

'Sold', an interesting concept that I am surprised you have come across before.

Usually it involves one party giving the second party something in return for 'payment'. 'Payment'. Again this will be a new word. Don't worry, your club hasn't ;)

Edited by wunfellaff

I believe you are a w****r No.8 - either suk-up or fook off

I agree, although we are fast becoming a "3rd tier" European club.

From a Celtic point of view it's pretty scary how much we have fallen away, doesn't seem that long ago we where only put out the last 16 of the CL in extra time against AC Milan at the San Siro, now we'd be lucky to qualify for the thing.

But considering how much we love to put down Scottish football, I'd still say we've not done to badly in the last 10 or so years

If you really want to judge how far the Of have fallen in Football terms just look at teh European record, it isn't too long ago that the OF were the equivalent of anyone in Europe up there with Man United and Liverpool. In the past 10 years each of you have a losing UEFA Cup final on your CV which puts you on a par with Middlesboro' and Fulham. :rolleyes:

HMS, good reality check on US "soccer".

Anecdote only; I have two sons, one in London and one in Singapore. Both rely on forums to get this story as there is next to nothing in local/ national press in London and absolutely nothing in Singapore.

Also, fellow sheepshaggers will note that our local rag has led, on the back page, with this story only once or twice since it began, it's usually two or three pages in from the back with a wee column next to the bowls! A bit cheeky but I like it!

On reflection, there are about 50,000 fans go to each cheeks home games and about 100,000 to the other 10 (sad but true) and that adds up to about 200,000 paying SPL fans in Scotland. Add in a few armchair fans and non SPLfans and there's really not a lot more interest in this outside the hardcore who read/post the forums? Only the paying customers count so don't get me wrong, we have clout but it is a minority interest.

I only live in manchester and I have to ask the local papershop to order me a Daily Record otherwise I'd be none the wiser. There is next to nothing on Scottish Football down here. Graham Speirs used to have the odd wee bit in the Times but since he left it's zilch.

I only live in manchester and I have to ask the local papershop to order me a Daily Record otherwise I'd be none the wiser. There is next to nothing on Scottish Football down here. Graham Speirs used to have the odd wee bit in the Times but since he left it's zilch.

All hail tinternet.