Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

buba3d

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐

Group:True Blue

Topics:234

Rep:194

Posted Today, 02:45 PM

its funny how the sfl teams had no objections when the story broke about rangers and the *****s having reserve teams in the leagues, as i said its getting more ovious as the days wear on that every c**t in scotland wants ranagers to die.

laugh.giflaugh.gif i seem to remmeber everyone being seething at the prospect

Asked this a few pages ago, but what's the deal with fat Sally and the rabble rousing club ambassador? Not a squeak from either. Are they on holiday or have they been gagged, with Hughie Green now positioned as chief bullshit spouter?

Sally was at ibrox today, don't know about Spartacus Jardine. I reckon someone's showed them a video of all the bollox they've spouted recently, and explained the effects thereof. Ye know, kinda...

"We know who our enemies are". "Yes, Sandy, but we'll be needin' their votes for there to be a club for you to ambassadate for next year"

"We demand transparency". "Shut the f**k up, pieboy. Any more cupboard doors fall open round here and we're all for the real Big Hoose"

Also, what happens if a Chairman abstains? (someone else asked this before) Could be an option for ones who want them back in but don't want to annoy their fans.

If it's allowed it could make the arithmetic interesting.

Given the they need 8 votes for the motion an abstention is effectively a No vote.................I think that`s right.

Will you ever give up banging on - how hard can it be to look in the mirror? Your mob even trumpet the "more than a club" bollox every chance they get, like it's a good thing. (Almost)Every accusation of bigotry and hatred levelled at the blue trogs can easily be applied across the city, and you know it. It must be hard for you and the rest of the green gloryhunters just now, though,as the odds of a conjoined twin surviving the separation can be pretty low, apparently.....

Fer fecks sake give it up, a more broken record is hard to find in this thread.

Right, I follow Celtic, I am a bigot. So roon ye. Problem is, for you, is that I am not a religious bigot. I hate the currents with all my being but NOT 'cos they are proddies. Get that? Not their religion. Because they have exploited it for my lifetime of awareness, 40 odd years, I cannot stand the coonts. Being a self styled 'diidy' does not give you a speshaaalll cloak of indignation that no one else can don.

And don't start this 'aw Cellic, big family club, no one like us' crap as being soley our province, I give you...

“It has all been agreed with Garry,” his manager, Kenny Shiels, told STV. “I am delighted.

“It is great news for the club. Garry is a big part of the Kilmarnock family and is a key player in our team.

Get it? Youz are the same. Whether you like it or not.

Anyhoo, I thought you were done with football, KTID (in fair weather)......

Asked this a few pages ago, but what's the deal with fat Sally and the rabble rousing club ambassador? Not a squeak from either. Are they on holiday or have they been gagged, with Hughie Green now positioned as chief bullshit spouter?

Retard said Sally was at the back of the 72 bar during the meeting with staff.

Guest Kincardine

This is key. The question is: will they? I hope their pride was hurt by Rangers' taking them to the civil courts. Because otherwise I can imagine they'd be all too happy to just say "let the SPL clubs sort it out among themselves."

Taking The SFA to the Court of Session is about the only right thing we've done during this whole debacle.

Sure it may well bite us in the arse but FIFA's notion that clubs set themselves apart from 'normal' law is utterly wrong-headed.

Taking The SFA to the Court of Session is about the only right thing we've done during this whole debacle.

Sure it may well bite us in the arse but FIFA's notion that clubs set themselves apart from 'normal' law is utterly wrong-headed.

Disagree.

the idea behind keep it indoors is to avoid lengthy and continuous litigation that would make the game impossible to operate.

The poor deluded scumbags were even funnier when the "Will CVA get approved" @ 75% . But we're all tarriers grey - it is a tarrier conspicacy apparently

How very dare you sir! I'm not a tarrier!!

I prefer bead rattler, makes me sound more religious!!

As 'normal' law varies greatly within FIFA's juristiction, thats bollox.

Think 'Highlander', 'there can be only one'..........

aye just aswell you did that or the football club formally known as "rangers" couldnt sign any players for that league your playing in next year....

That shows how little the average rangers knows about football.

Its FIFA's game. You want to play football you play by there rules. End of.