Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is Sandy Jardine still lifting a wage from Rangers as a club ambassador?

Maybe not the most pressing issue of the day, but still, the gobshite wound me up with his march to Hampden and speech pish. Just interested to know if a club teetering on the brink of extinction are paying a wage to a club ambassador who in this time of crisis surely doesn't have much ambassadoring to do.

The money that could be saved by not paying this bawbag could easily be diverted to Kyle Bartley, allowing him to monogram his burdz' name into the head-rests of his white Ranger Rover Sport, beside his initials.

Class.

I posted while you were on holiday that I agree it is a bit wrong to want anybody oot of a job, but seeing that drum-banging twat Jardine getting his P45 would be my best day ever in the Ranjurs saga!

EDIT: I think my post said "I hope he gets his MARCHING ORDERS soon"

Edited by Claymores

Now that Rangers are dead, I think it is just about time to start going over some of the more memorable lies peddled by Rangers employees. Personal favourite is the one below detailing Walter 'EBT' Smith's fears that Scottish football will die unless the Old Firm reach the promised land of the Atlantic League.

Rangers will live on in some form of course, but the best thing to come out of this would be if the media stopped using Old Firm employees as makeshift journalists. In almost every case they haven't got a clue what they are talking about - mainly because they are of no importance in the grand scheme of things.

My link

Are there any Rangers fans on here who can honestly say Rangers don't deserve to start at the bottom of Senior football.

We really need to introduce a pyramid,this issue has just highlighted how much self preservation is strangling the life out of our game.

I love the way that Leggo chap is now claiming that anyone who wants the cheating Rangers expelled is a bile filled bigot :lol: :lol: :lol: Cee U Next Tuesday Leggo.

Just how can Rangers be saved? He never tells us that. Has he revealed the who the catholic conspirators are at BBC Scotland yet?

Who gives a toss what McMoist has to say, he'll be back to pumping the hole of Sue Barker before Andy Murray is dumped out at SW19.

As well as his BBC revelations, he is also to tell us what Graham "Odious Creep" Spiers' full agenda is.

He's behaving like the Wehrmacht in retreat from Stalingrad - burning every bridge and scorching the earth.

Don't forget that Leggo is in exactly the same liferaft as Chick Faeces and Jabba Traynor - No H*ns = No job.

Leggo doesn't have a job at the moment anyway :lol:

Are there any Rangers fans on here who can honestly say Rangers don't deserve to start at the bottom of Senior football.

We really need to introduce a pyramid,this issue has just highlighted how much self preservation is strangling the life out of our game.

Polls on Follow Follow have been carried out throughout this whole sorry mess and the outcome has been pretty much the same in each one.. 97% believe going to the 3rd is the best option for the club and Scottish Football in general.

I would have thought keeping Rangers in the SPL with heavy sanctions for 3 years and taking their TV revenue of them would be more desirable for the other 11 clubs. They get the money our club generate..They get to watch us fall down the league..They could have Rangers agree to voting reform and the supporters get to mock us for 3 years at least. To me that is just about the worst case scenario.

I simply do not believe any 1 of the other 11 clubs will vote Rangers in. Rangers seem almost certain to lose the vote so why would say Kilmarnock for example vote to have Rangers in and upset their supporters. It would be madness for them to do this. Nope SFL 3 it is.

Just to add i never read Leggo bit i did read the post above. Was he trying to break some kind of record for getting the word 'Bigot' into the 1 Blog. :lol:

Why SFL3?

Surely that would require the votes of SFL chairmen, and they are just as likely to listen to their angry supporters.

Rangers FC are going to be liquidated - any newco requires to be voted in to one of the League structures.

And I apologise for calling you Shirley.

Of all the many good things to have come from this saga, perhaps the most important one long term one would be if the authorities suddenly got off their arses and actively organised this rather than just thinking "aye, that would be quite nice some day, but... manjana, manjana". That way Pollok Juniors could officially be a better team than Rangers.

SFL Club chairmen would be more likely to vote no. They rely even more heavily on there fans turning up due to VERY little sponsorship cash.

If they piss of the fans that would be suicide.

LOL - are you really Teebear in your spare time ;)

PS - I didn't bet on the Oranjees despite your wind-up so not another £200 down!

I did think of you when Gomez knocked in the 2nd... :lol:

It was the old dears Birthday and it cheered her up knowing an East Fife supporter had money on the Dutch...She was brought up a stones throw from Starks Park ;)

Polls on Follow Follow have been carried out throughout this whole sorry mess and the outcome has been pretty much the same in each one.. 97% believe going to the 3rd is the best option for the club and Scottish Football in general.

I would have thought keeping Rangers in the SPL with heavy sanctions for 3 years and taking their TV revenue of them would be more desirable for the other 11 clubs. They get the money our club generate..They get to watch us fall down the league..They could have Rangers agree to voting reform and the supporters get to mock us for 3 years at least. To me that is just about the worst case scenario.

Why are they not rallying to this end rather than just sweating about which despot is getting the hotseat?

With Rangers not in the SPL voting reform will happen anyway and supporters still get to mock you for three years. From a Rangers point of view though I think SFL3 would be disastrous. I don't see how you could afford to maintain Ibrox/Murray Park without having to shaft supporters with huge season ticket fees. I would also be surprised if you made it straight back to the SPL in 3 seasons. Also think "fans" would desert the club.

Rangers have went about this whole process in the worst way possible. They should have shown contrition, regret and been humble and attempted to garner support from within the game. Instead they have been arrogant, obnoxious and down right stupid (e.g. court action, boycotts etc). Because of all that I think it is now too late for Rangers. You should have worked with Scottish football to sort this mess out rather than the us against the world mentality.