Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Let's look at it as something simpler. I'm selling a BMW 750, on the back seat is Catriona Shearer wearing nothing but a smile. How much would you pay for the package? The steering is dodgy, there's a rattle from the rear, the engine is making a funny noise, and the exhaust is farting like The Big Hoose Guy after a vindaloo and sixteen pints of Carling.

enough about catriona shearer, whats the car like ?

Anyone from the NE seen the Aberdeen Evening Express yet? The headline states

Victory for Aberdeen FC fans over newco Rangers

ABERDEEN FC today confirmed they will put "sporting integrity" first when they vote on whether to keep Rangers in the SPL.

..but I've no idea of the substance

Forget the actual article. You don't need substance. The headline is enough, apparently.

Word circulating on Twitter that Sevco can't pay the salaries on the 28th.....who knew? laugh.gif

That's breach of contract so registrations aren't an issue. They really are "royally" screwed.

maxtm.png

That has to be the best thing ive read since the last rangers article. With McCoist walking away :lol::P this just gets more and more enjoyable. All those years of having to put up with Rangers over every other club in scottish football bar their ugly cousins is paying repaided over and over.8)

Next up can we get the news that the £5.5m agreement between Green & H&D is to be ripped up by BDO.

He is,and the other investor in Greens consortium is Alan Sugar....and they will remane the club The Apprentice Boys of Glasgow :lol:

You heard it here first ;)

sorry to correct you, but I heard that another one of the consortium is footballer Shaun Derry ;)

I don't think that's relevant. Previously they would be buying a football club and all that entails. Now they would be buying assets. Presumably land and buildings, fixtures and fittings and chattels. I believe there is a significant chance these items would achieve a collective sales value in excess of £5.5m.

But, you would have to presume, that anyone interested in buying the property etc without the football club would already have been in touch with H&D to declare their interest, rather than wait until the 11th hour and turn up at an auction. If you owned a business and thought you could make money out of Ibrox or MP without Rangers, would you sit and wait until now to come forward, or would you have been on the phone to H&D weeks ago to tell the to give you call if it all goes tits up?

Do we have any actual confirmation on McCoist yet?

Yes - I can confirm he's a fanny

Beat me to it :lol:

Prediction

Within the next couple of days, Charlie Mysteron will make an announcement blaming HMRC / BDO / SFA / SPL / Uncle Tom Cobbley and All for undermining his plans and that his "investors" now have "no business confidence in going forward".

He will then walk away.

You heard it here.....err...............23rd ?

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Intrigued by the stat that mentioned earlier that 1500 fans extra are needed to balance out the financial impact of the demise of Rangers. If that is the case then fan power is paramount here. I think the chances of clubs getting 1500 extra in the gates if they disappear is pie in the sky to be honest. The chances of clubs losing that number of fans if they bottle it is much more realistic though and would put the game in a far worse state.

What does the bottom one say... "Rangers fans say no to Li...."

Listning to the harsh truth that their club broke the rules and are not going to get away with it.

1. 1216: John Macmillan, Rangers supporters' spokesman"Morale must be pretty low at the moment," he told BBC Radio Scotland. "We don't really know what's going to happen to the club or who would replace Ally McCoist if he does leave.
    "But the fact he's not making any comment and Rangers aren't, tells me the story."

....never the brightest were the rangers supporters !

So does this Newco even exist yet? Does it have any players? A stadium? Etc.....

We are not long from the start of the new season, as far as I can make out this Newco is nothing but talk so far.