Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What happened to that? mad.gif

Yeah the host was saying that part 3 would show how Rangers in the SFL would affect the finances of the other clubs as well. Guessing thats not important enough then.

Oh and the former Celtic director whose name I can't be arsed to remember. What a c*nt. The only sanction he seemed keen on for Rangers was taking away potentially ill gotten trophies and giving them to the runners up. And he's definitely not saying that because Celtic would be set to be awarded a great number of these trophies.

Wish I'd watched Newsnight, the STV show was woeful.

Yeah the host was saying that part 3 would show how Rangers in the SFL would affect the finances of the other clubs as well. Guessing thats not important enough then.

Oh and the former Celtic director whose name I can't be arsed to remember. What a c*nt. The only sanction he seemed keen on for Rangers was taking away potentially ill gotten trophies and giving them to the runners up. And he's definitely not saying that because Celtic would be set to be awarded a great number of these trophies.

Wish I'd watched Newsnight, the STV show was woeful.

TAKE AWAY THEIR TROPHIES - SPORTING INTEGRITY - keepthemintheleague - TAKE AWAY THEIR TROPHIES - SPORTING INTEGRITY. Fucking c**t.

Aye that guy was a total ahole spouting a load of sh*t. Aberdeen did not avoid relegation by clubs not having the correct stadium but nevermind why bother with the truth when you can lie through your teeth like his club have done for the past 30 years.

I thought Aberdeen finished in the relegation position but weren't relegated ............ twice. I s this not correct? If not what did happen?

RangersNewco fans on Twitter responding to Tom English:

Craig Wilson@CraigWilson90@TomEnglishSport Your an idiot

Greg Mcveigh@g10mcv

@TomEnglishSport your full of pish! #tosser #watp #wedowhatwewant

BMC Rangers Rants@BMCRangersRants

I Wonder If @TomEnglishSport has his Celtic Shirt on under that Brutal Suit? #scotnight

Hey guys, your club is dead. :D

85eVJ.gif

1339713110[/url]' post='6337588']

The daily record and "ally walking away" Sir Walter and his merry band of Rangers men willing to put up the £5.5 + handling fees for Green to bugger off, what a disgusting charade

Green might be getting out-manoeuvred here. All the press and fans group are going to be Walter mad, if the season ticket money might not come in meaning that that the first effective boycott is of their own team. Green is getting a very raw deal here, he put up the money and got the only workable deal done.

Since when did a person found guilty of wrongdoing get to decide what his punishment will be????

Oh we'll go into the 3rd division so we dont get heavy points deductions coz that will mean we arent competitive. WTF!!!!

And as for that arse on BBC2 who is meant to be a laywer, saying that because rangers is a big club they should be dealt with differently. What a tit!!!

It was put to him that what if a club did the same as rangers next season and were then punted down the divisions whilst rankers were allowed to stay in the SPL, surely they would have a cases for that being unfair. He didnt think so. The reason he gave? "Because rangers are a big club."

Game is now officially a bogey. mad.gif

i dont think fans of the rangers realise that 3 years no europe isnt a punishment ITS A RULE

BTW, it's 4 years due to the fact that the accounts run from 1st of june annually and it must entire years accounts NEWCO are inelligible until 2016 :lol:

TAKE AWAY THEIR TROPHIES - SPORTING INTEGRITY - keepthemintheleague - TAKE AWAY THEIR TROPHIES - SPORTING INTEGRITY. Fucking c**t.

What was this poll shown on STV that 67% don't want a newco? I think it's more than that.

An interesting thing I've noticed is how a number of Celtic fans I've heard have expressed disappointment at rangers dying. A celtic fan in my work actually said he was 'gutted', as he'd never wanted them to completely die. Non old firm fans are far happier with rangers demise than celtic fans.

Green might be getting out-manoeuvred here. All the press and fans group are going to be Walter mad, if the season ticket money might not come in meaning that that the first effective boycott is of their own team. Green is getting a very raw deal here, he put up the money and got the only workable deal done.

That fulla seems to have thick skin to me, he'll not be bothered by the usual Rangers PR.

Fans of Rangers were never great at organising themselves, Bradford Bulls raised more money than they did. I doubt they could muster a coherent plan.

An interesting thing I've noticed is how a number of Celtic fans I've heard have expressed disappointment at rangers dying. A celtic fan in my work actually said he was 'gutted', as he'd never wanted them to completely die. Non old firm fans are far happier with rangers demise than celtic fans.

It's basically because the vast majority of Celtic supporters are also dicks.