Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh and the former Celtic director whose name I can't be arsed to remember. What a c*nt. The only sanction he seemed keen on for Rangers was taking away potentially ill gotten trophies and giving them to the runners up. And he's definitely not saying that because Celtic would be set to be awarded a great number of these trophies.

That would be Chief bigot Michael Kelly. For some reason STV have had him on a few times. He was one the 'old celtic board' and a member of 1 of the families that held celtic back for years and encouraged religious bigotry in our game.

The best programme on this whole sorry saga saw Michael Kelly and a celtic fans chief supposedly uniting against Rangers only for the fans spokesman turning round and slating Dr Kelly for doing exactly what as happened at Rangers to celtic.

Fack me, that was embarrassing.

I'm actually genuinely angry after watching that. What the f**k happened there? That was a fucking abortion of a programme. And not only that, but yet again, the fucking Rangers supporters and sookers up showed not an ounce of contrition. "we've been punished enough", "Scottish football needs us". Die, die, die, fucking die. Again.

How long does it usually take for a programme to show up on iplayer after it's finished? Just returned from a big mountain bike jaunt. Newsnight sounds most entertaining.

Newsnicht can take up to 24hrs sometimes, just depends on whether somebody at the beeb bothers their arse.

What was this poll shown on STV that 67% don't want a newco? I think it's more than that.

An interesting thing I've noticed is how a number of Celtic fans I've heard have expressed disappointment at rangers dying. A celtic fan in my work actually said he was 'gutted', as he'd never wanted them to completely die. Non old firm fans are far happier with rangers demise than celtic fans.

Would you be happy if some fecker cut off your right buttock ? :unsure:

I watch the first half of the STV then watched the BBC one and the BBC one I thought was better.

Agree with that.

However, Tom English was excellent on STV, especially making it crystal clear that this was a planned pincer movement today, i.e. Traynor running an exclusive on Ally McCoist being forced out by Charles Green, followed by the formal liquidation, followed by Walter Smith announcing his bid once the dirty work had been done.

On the BBC programme, Spency played a blinder. Well done sir!

Spence is Ziggy Stardust without the make-up. Discuss.

What? Spency's bisexual, has eyes like a collie dug and teeth like George Washington? huh.gif

So wait a sec, now that the current buns (oldco, see what I did there?) are still members of the SPL and have an SFA licence. They've went into liquidation right? Are there no sanctions against a club that goes into liquidation? Are RFC plc officially dead? So no RFC in the SPL?

This is a bigger mind f**k than the movie Inception!

That would be Chief bigot Michael Kelly. For some reason STV have had him on a few times. He was one the 'old celtic board' and a member of 1 of the families that held celtic back for years and encouraged religious bigotry in our game.

The best programme on this whole sorry saga saw Michael Kelly and a celtic fans chief supposedly uniting against Rangers only for the fans spokesman turning round and slating Dr Kelly for doing exactly what as happened at Rangers to celtic.

You think he's part of Walters consortium ;) Honestly Rangers and everyone involved with this charade have no shame

I thought Aberdeen finished in the relegation position but weren't relegated ............ twice. I s this not correct? If not what did happen?

I'll tell you what did NOT happen. Aderdeen did NOT prosper through impropriety or skulduggery.

Do you have any more inane or vacuous interjections to inconvenience us with?

What I find amazing is how the orcs and media are tripping over themselves to lift Watty above their shoulders as some great financial messiah here to save the club.

I imagine he knows f**k all about actually running a football club. And dont forget folks when he went to Everton where he had to actually manage a team that didnt have silly money players, he was pretty shite. Watty is an average manager that was given an unfair advantage in the league financially.

I now hope they get their dream team on Watty and Sally, and between them they get found out.

I'm actually genuinely angry after watching that.  What the f**k happened there?  That was a fucking abortion of a programme.  And not only that, but yet again, the fucking Rangers supporters and sookers up showed not an ounce of contrition.  "we've been punished enough", "Scottish football needs us".  Die, die, die, fucking die. Again.

I mind you used to actually have a bit of sympathy for them as well, Michael Kelly's point about them not wanting to go to Brechin really made me angry.

What was this poll shown on STV that 67% don't want a newco? I think it's more than that.

An interesting thing I've noticed is how a number of Celtic fans I've heard have expressed disappointment at rangers dying. A celtic fan in my work actually said he was 'gutted', as he'd never wanted them to completely die. Non old firm fans are far happier with rangers demise than celtic fans.

^^^^^ big team rangers.

Aberdeen actually didnt finish in the relegation spots no8... They finished 2nd bottom the year the play offs came in... and they beat dunfermline..

Motherwell profited the year Falkirk won the league but couldnt go up due to ground regs.. youve made a tit of yourself again

The Rangers Blogger on STV keeps muttering that 3 years not in European football is enough punishment!

These c***s are something else

I switched over to newsnight after him mentioning that fines were punishment enough :angry: and how much left in the 5.5 million would be left after 5 million went to Nuff n Helps to pay these fines £500K :o.

That fulla seems to have thick skin to me, he'll not be bothered by the usual Rangers PR.

But it's not thick skin he needs...it's very deep pockets.

Let's face it, the Walter Smith bid combined with the planted story of McCoist potentially being forced to resign was a masterstroke. The Orcs are in uproar and will not give Chales Green a penny until he sells up to Smith's consortium.

If Green can somehow find the funds to get to the start of the season (unlikely given how hard he struggled to gather the 5.5m) then he has a chance...assuming that is, if the SFA don't suspend/expel them first. Of course, we can still hope that the SPL chairmen grow a pair and refuse them entry to the SPHELL.

I'll tell you what did NOT happen. Aderdeen did NOT prosper through impropriety or skulduggery.

Do you have any more inane or vacuous interjections to inconvenience us with?

Dons fans, particularly Aberdeen for Change, have led from the front during this whole sorry saga and helped get supporters' voices heard. Much respect to them.

And the mighty Jim Spence (pbuh).