Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Since when did a person found guilty of wrongdoing get to decide what his punishment will be????

Oh we'll go into the 3rd division so we dont get heavy points deductions coz that will mean we arent competitive. WTF!!!!

And as for that arse on BBC2 who is meant to be a laywer, saying that because rangers is a big club they should be dealt with differently. What a tit!!!

It was put to him that what if a club did the same as rangers next season and were then punted down the divisions whilst rankers were allowed to stay in the SPL, surely they would have a cases for that being unfair. He didnt think so. The reason he gave? "Because rangers are a big club."

Game is now officially a bogey. mad.gif

Up until that point he seemed to be making sense then he came out with that...........I couldn't beleive what I was hearing!!!!!!!!!:blink:

Seems like everyone who does not support rangers wants to:

Punish rangers

Then punish rangers again

The clubs all want to take rangers money & the sky money but punish rangers again. Then the half wit bigot ex celtic director who almost took Celtic to the wall wants to take rangers money & the sky money but also to take titles off rangers. Then the half wit Thick paddy wants to demote rangers & think Scottish football would have a good sellable product for sky. No wonder the thick paddies were one of the first euro defaulters to get even more euro handouts to save paddy land going bust

What do you mean 'punish Rangers'. Rangers are dead. DEAD. Passed on! No more! Ceased to be. Expired and gone to meet their maker. Stiff. Bereft of life, they rest in peace! Deal with it.

I'll tell you what did NOT happen. Aderdeen did NOT prosper through impropriety or skulduggery.

Do you have any more inane or vacuous interjections to inconvenience us with?

You could try answering a relatively simple question.

It was the Aberdeen poster who mentioned this. I was just asking if they did benefit...twice from the rules being changed mid season. I honestly cannot remember.

It's simple! Duff & Duffer wanted to liquidate all along (Radio Shortbread just said so on the news) green won't sell cos he want's the assets. He didn't and dosen't givr a phuck if the fans are there or not cos he's going to let the club go bust sell it to Tescos n phuck off with millions more then he paid! :lol: Personaly i hope he dose, the fans will only have them selfs to blame for not buying season tickets n cos they didn't buy season tickets he couldn't run the club! :D

Seems like everyone who does not support rangers wants to:

Punish rangers

The clubs all want to take rangers money & the sky money but punish rangers again. Then the half wit bigot ex celtic director who almost took Celtic to the wall wants to take rangers money & the sky money but also to take titles off rangers. Then the half wit Thick paddy wants to demote rangers & think Scottish football would have a good sellable product for sky. No wonder the thick paddies were one of the first euro defaulters to get even more euro handouts to save paddy land going bust

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah f*ckwit!

Motherwell, Hibs, Hearts, St Mirren (up 15%) are all apparently up. Think there's been a suggestion that Dundee Utd are a bit down? Not sure about Aberdeen. Haven't seen anything regarding others.

I suspect Hibs renewal figures are skewed by the fact that a renewed ST guaranteed a Scottish Cup final ticket.

This Rangers blogger guy says they've had enough sanctions. What sanctions have they had exactly ?

The 10 points deducted for going into administration: It had no negative effect on rangers.

The 3 years without European football: That wasn't a sanction. They never met the criteria to be included.

The 12 month transfer embargo: Has been overturned.

What sanctions is he referring to ?

Why do they invite people like this onto these programmes when it is obvious that they have nothing to offer ?

Michael Kelly ? Gimme a break. Who cares what that loser thinks ?

If Tom English could have manged to get a word in I suspect he may have been worth listening to.

As for Archie...........he should stick to " Whoooooooooof " He is another one who can think only about money.....the product....exposure on TV....selling merchandise.....shirt sponsorship. He agrees that Rangers deserve to go to the third division but unfortunately it's not in the interests of scottish football.

A number of people have been warning us to be careful what we wish for...............the people who are espousing the view that Rangers should be allowed back in the SPL really should be careful what they wish for. It won't be as rosy as they may think.

Edited by Cutty Old

Went away to watch Question Time, came back, and the thread's grown 12 pages which is about 300 posts. Seriously, I cannae be ars*d. This saga is beginning to fatigue me now :(.

I KNOW :o.

This thread is growing quicker than a perverts tadger at a nudist colony :D.

So say a guilt racked former player decided to repay his EBT loan in full and wrote a cheque to The Rangers Football Club and sent it to Ibrox stadium Glasgow, who gets to cash that cheque?

The newco, as the cheque is written in the name of the club, The Rangers Football Club. If it was written in the name,The Rangers Football Club,plc then it would be the administrators until the oldco comes out of administration.

Im still raging about that STV show. I didnt hear a single interesting thing that hasnt been discussed from about ten angles on this thread, and although the way rangers fans are lynched on here is bad, jesus f**k the fucking *** apologism on that show really got on my tits. If they had mentioned the daily record "source" as fact, I swear, I was getting ready to throw stuff.

You could try answering a relatively simple question.

It was the Aberdeen poster who mentioned this. I was just asking if they did benefit...twice from the rules being changed mid season. I honestly cannot remember.

And what has Aberdeen got to do with Rangers dying?

Oh, thats right, nothing at all, It's just some deflection tactics :rolleyes:

A lot of pish on both programs tonight. I'm getting thoroughly sick of all these "Rangers representatives". A bit of contrition and humility would go a long way; it's no wonder so many are rejoicing in the club's long, drawn out death.

Jim Spence and Tom English were the only pundits talking sense tonight. I'd prefer it if those in charge of the newco decided not to apply for an SPL share transfer. That would solve everything in a single swoop.

He has a £2m wage bill coming at the end of the month and no other income, his investor list is getting shorter and nothing will be concrete for a few weeks. if he can get to he start of the season with mccoist in charge then he will be ok but that is £4m of working capital away.

This is why Walter's group have appeared the minute Green's deal was finalised. His £6m will be the warchest. This has been carved up some long time ago, making sure the Administrators get paid in full, all creditors get the square root of f**k all, and "the poor shareholders" Green lamented today get the same.

Only by appearing this afternoon can Walter try to appease those investors, and deflect the "blame" to everyone outside their cancerous establishment.

Let nobody be fooled; the cunning, cheating, gloating, hideous boil on the arsecheek of football that they are.

Jim McColl is a tax exile living in Monaco...sound familiar?

A guy who avoids paying UK tax is one of the main financial backers of the Smith consortium to resurrect tax-avoiding Rangers...a match made in heaven.

If you had £800 million would you want to hand it over to Cameron and his cronies?