Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Imagine this scenario.

Using Kilmarnock as an example. Kilmarnock board vote yes to the newco playing in the SPL. First game of the season turns out to be Rangers at Rugby Park. Rangers fans rock up to Rugby Park with their banners and songs saying "We don't do walking away", "Rangers til I die" and all that pish. Rangers pump Killie 3-0.

Do you think many Killie fans will be back for the next home game?

It's utterly ridiculous that any clubs are even entertaining the thought of voting yes.

Its called match fixing... something im sure some teams in the SPL have been guilty of to help rangers win at all costs. Mmm st mirren comes to mind ;)

THE SKY DEAL

There is no way in hell :D that SKY will pull out the SPL completely like some have suggested.They may reduce the revenue stream by up to 40% perhaps but won't pull the plug completely.

If they did SKY know that many many households in Bonnie Scotland would just cancel their current sky sports deals and some may even cancel SKY all together and that is worth more than the puny little amount pot of pish they pay to televise our SPL.

They pull £110 million over 5 years then Scotland will make them lose that amount every year.

IT'S CALLED CONSUMER POWER.

So all this reek of pish SKY will pull out has to go ! they will renegotiate the deal and I hope the SPL will stick to their guns to keep the current deal.

Also ESPN don't even show old firm games and have lost out to BT vision for epl games, so they may take up some of the slack?

Its called match fixing... something im sure some teams in the SPL have been guilty of to help rangers win at all costs. Mmm st mirren comes to mind ;)

You suck jambo cock.

I was under the impression that a large amount of the money was made from the sale of a Scottish company, so the moral argument might be to pay tax where you made that money. Your statement sums up the attitude to paying tax that had become associated with Rangers. Nobody wants to pay tax, but wtf happens if nobody pays it?

Greece

Imagine this scenario.

Using Kilmarnock as an example. Kilmarnock board vote yes to the newco playing in the SPL. First game of the season turns out to be Rangers at Rugby Park. Rangers fans rock up to Rugby Park with their banners and songs saying "We don't do walking away", "Rangers til I die" and all that pish. Rangers pump Killie 3-0.

It's utterly ridiculous that any clubs are even entertaining the thought of voting yes.

Erm.........hardly anyone goes to Killie anyway.....

Imagine this scenario.

But they have a massive debt to service. And that, remember, is of paramount importance and nothing should get in the way of that - not even sporting integrity. Those pesky bills, eh?!

he got £2 back lol

canne make it up, how to fuk the buns for just £2 and a big mac to boot :D

Remember the old McDonalds advert about Some english player being sold for a Fillet O' Fish....it has become reality in Scotland

Was it about David Platt?

In fairness, the BBC investigation on this has been fairly explosive at times, as has that channel 4 guy, but there has been a lot of embarrassment and coverups at work in the media. I asked earlier on today if Craig Whyte made money out of the club, and if he planned it all like this, and Im still not sure just how much or how little was planned...

If there has been a conspiracy, Andrew Ellis seems to have been a middle man between a lot of the players. I'm a bit doubtful though, as the guy doesn't appear to be capable of organizing a piss up in a brewery.

This whole thing has been a set-up since day one, David Murray sold Rangers to Craig Whtye so Rangers didn't have to pay HMRC on the Big Tax case.

Craig Wythe put Rangers into Administartion in the hope a CVA could be acheived to stop investigations into EBT. (The only thing that went wrong was Whyte not paying PAYE getting the taxman's back up and he will now fully investigate)

Charles Green made sure the assets of Rangers were bought for as small an amount as possible and he would take the flak for putting Rangers into liquidation.

This also got round the problem of Craig Whyte not selling to Paul Murray.

Walter Smith consortium will use fan power to buy Rangers from Green, Green walks away witha profit for his troubles.

Walter Smith consortium will either involve or sell Rangers on to Blue Kights.

I have said since 14th February that Rangers will end up being owned by a consortium of Rangers fans including Douglas Park. It will be quite ironic to see an an Accies shareholder owning Rangers !

This will soon happen.

Charles Green will hang around and try to push the price up, but in the end I can't see him being around on the opening day of next season.

It would be interesting to see how many Season Tickets are sold if he did stay until the season opens.

Edited by EKACCIES

beaks can have as small balls as they like, the decision is with the 12 SPL member clubs if they reject it moves to the 30 SFL member clubs

they cant tell them how to votesmile.gif

I'm counting them all as beaks! egypt.gif

That's the closest I could find to a judge, btw!

I think Hughie G gave Whitey a bit more than £2 ;)

How much more we may never find out, then again stRanger things have happened in the last year or so in Scottish football......

You suck jambo cock.

At least our team tries to beat the bigots.

your lot, LET them win, and im sure St mirren will vote to keep their buddies in right :) what is it, 15k a match

St Mirren have a better record against Rangers in recent years i would think.

You always lie down to us..Well you did lie down to us when we still existed.

This shit isn't easy after this much cider!!!! :huh:

St Mirren have a better record against Rangers in recent years i would think.

You always lie down to us..Well you did lie down to us when we still existed.

This shit isn't easy after this much cider!!!! :huh:

The amount of times teams have played each other throughout the history of the SPL

St Mirren wins

Rangers wins

Draws

Mmm 2 wins for ST Mirren, to old buns, 17 wins

Imagine this scenario.

You wont need to worry about that arent the newco supporters boycotting all the SPL clubs anyway? (Cant bring myself to calling the the R*****s).

I dont think it will come to that and I still think that they wont exist beyond July. They may come back in the lower leagues at some point but at this late stage, I dont see it being in time for the start of next season. Its surely both financially and Logistically not possible?

IMO , I think the earlier suggestions of all the "Diddy" supporters boycotting the Newco is still a valid option. Might be worth contacting respective supporters forums and mentioning that if we the supporters of all the decent non cheating/tax dodging clubs in the SPL refuse to recognise this newco as a member and therefore will not attend any games that our teams play them home or away. If that shower can use that as a threat, why cant the rest of us. Wouldnt look good if they were playing to stadiums with absolutely no supporters other than their own. Especially when the cry is "Nae Sky deal if they dont get into the SPL"

Edited by ReasonableGeezer

Cancel SKY completely cos they don't show SPL pish????? Aye right :lol:

Yeh I think in my opinion there would be enough people cancelling on the pretext that SKY would have caused their club to possibly go in admin because the cheating feckers aren't there.:blink: