Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

RE Sky.

Let's say they drop the fee to half what it is just now if no The Rangers in SPL..

Why don't the 12 clubs then vote in that all TV money is equally shared - with perhaps the league winner getting a smaller share, which will be compensated for by their Champs League (qualifiers) money.

Given the top two took about 50% of the TV revenue previously, would something like this not more than compensate the overall drop in cash for the other clubs?

Why not vote to remove celtic from the league and then that rids you of both halves once and for all :o .

scotsman podcast talking about Rangers.(The link to download it is further down the page)

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/inside-sport-podcast-rangers-liquidation-euro-2012-and-andy-murray-1-2352526

Good so far describes Daily Record as scaremongering over TV deal.

Honestly think the tide is turning on Rangers new co getting into SPL.

Neil Doncaster will not be happy and will prob release a statement soon saying something stupid

(possibly more stupid than ever before if that possible)

"Unless the money is from prostitution, drug dealing or child trafficking, then I'll take the money."

Hmm, tax exasion isn't on that list.....

Lap Dancing is not on the list either. I am boycotting all Lap Dancing clubs till I know the money

is not going to the new Co.

This is a total farce with Walter Mitty putting in a bid with minutes to go.

Now the fans have been encouraged not to buy season tickets with Greens consortium.This would then make the newco hemorrhage money from the word go and Green will be forced to sell the newco to Walter's consortium and may even stand to lose money by fans boycotting home games.

So now there is a probably fan power based war on the go now to get rangers minded people at the helm by boycotting home games.This will appeal to the bigots completely.

So how long before Green is forced to sell the newco now :lol:.

The rangers saga just keeps giving and the rankers newco will have the worst team and worst start to a season ever if this keeps up with new developments.

Start by saying well done Jim Spence,you went right up in my estimations after tonight.

You're spot on hellbhoy.

You really have to laugh at how the Rangers fans are getting brainwashed,Green was the only man that actually put a proper bid on the table.He may not be what everyone wants,and have strange ways of doing things at times...but the long and the short of it is he has done everything he said he would.Proposed a cva,if that failed would buy the club and bring them back as a newco.

Now all of a sudden after Greens only just aquired the club up comes Wonder Walter,with his merry band of big bucks backers.They seemed to be hell of coincidental in their timing that the club had officially just been liquidated,and McCoist is being rumoured to be walking before Green pushes him.

Have to say it all smells a bit funny,Walter has a chat with coisty to get him on board anyone?...then the pressure of making sure the fans don't buy any season tickets,therefore putting more pressure on Green to sell him the club.Well Walter,if you think that Rangers should be run by Rangers minded people,where were you the last 4 months...no where..that's where.You and your consortium didn't want to have the death of Rangers hanging over your heads,so let Green do all the dirty work for you,then hound him out the door.

You forget some things mind you,you have shown your hand to him.Green is sitting with all the aces.He said he wants back multiple what he paid for it,so you're looking at around £15-£20m for it...ok,so you put more pressure on him to sell as he has no income coming in.That is when Mr Green plays his final BIG ACE......the one where he reminds you he owns Ibrox,Murray park and the carparks.He then sells them out from under you to businesses out with football for the money he is looking for.Yes,he will do this just to spite you for all the backstabbing bullshit and pressure you are putting on him.

I hear many say that Ibrox can't be sold for anything other than football......oh yes it can,according to the little tax lady tonight,he can sell everything to whom ever he wants,and when queried about building being listed and such she said that getting planning permission can be obtained,as situations are there to be able to turn these around.

So there you go Rangers fans....you should remember a little saying of not biting the hand that feeds you.Green has been there for you,while Walter and co haven't.If they loved Rangers that much they would have saved your club without it going into liquidation,as some of the backers have more than enough to be able to do this quite comfortably.Sadly they didn't,but now want to be seen as the saviours.

They basically are wanting to cheat their way back into the SPL the way they cheated you out of it.Only this time with no debt,and a 2 fingered wave to every other club in Scotland.

It is time to wake up to them,and make sure you know what your getting yourselves back into.

It is time to wake up to them,and make sure you know what your getting yourselves back into.

I'd prefer they remained in their stupor, slumbering their way towards oblivion. A lot of your post is speculative, but far from inconceivable given recent events. The support have proved blind in their faith and are being punished by consecutive maladministrations of their beloved club. Normally, I would have sympathy but, for obvious reasons, I welcome their toppling into the abyss.

And then we can get to work on Celtic.

Why not vote to remove celtic from the league and then that rids you of both halves once and for all :o .

Wish I'd thought of that :-)

Okay, so maybe giving the winner slightly less was a bit tongue in cheek, however, in reality what's to stop the next SPL board meeting going like this:

1. Gents, vote on allowing NewCo Rangers in... 10 NO, Celtic and Oldco Rangers YES - motion declined.

We'd like to take a short break here to welcome the representative from Dundee FC ... hiya pal.

2. Gents, in the interest of making the league more competitive, we propose that all TV revenues are split evenly, and any extra financial benefits clubs enjoy will now be down to each clubs own efforts to make as much cash as possible for their fan base... 11 YES, Celtic NO - motion passed.

Any other business? Nope? Okay, time for pudding.

I'm not sure exactly what the current split is, or what Sky/ESPN/BT etc would pay for an SPL without those four feckin old firm games... but I'd imagine if whatever it was was split evenly it would go a long way to alleviating a lot of the financial pain any TV cut would have under the current system of division.

when queried about building being listed and such she said that getting planning permission can be obtained,as situations are there to be able to turn these around.

Rangers looked into this when improving the stadium...It is listed and you cannot change so much as a brick on the front of the Main Stand. This is why the club deck cost so much to build. Obviously you can build office space etc inside the stadium but you are hugely restricted in what can be built and the cost makes it pointless

Start by saying well done Jim Spence,you went right up in my estimations after tonight.

You're spot on hellbhoy.

You really have to laugh at how the Rangers fans are getting brainwashed,Green was the only man that actually put a proper bid on the table.He may not be what everyone wants,and have strange ways of doing things at times...but the long and the short of it is he has done everything he said he would.Proposed a cva,if that failed would buy the club and bring them back as a newco.

Now all of a sudden after Greens only just aquired the club up comes Wonder Walter,with his merry band of big bucks backers.They seemed to be hell of coincidental in their timing that the club had officially just been liquidated,and McCoist is being rumoured to be walking before Green pushes him.

Have to say it all smells a bit funny,Walter has a chat with coisty to get him on board anyone?...then the pressure of making sure the fans don't buy any season tickets,therefore putting more pressure on Green to sell him the club.Well Walter,if you think that Rangers should be run by Rangers minded people,where were you the last 4 months...no where..that's where.You and your consortium didn't want to have the death of Rangers hanging over your heads,so let Green do all the dirty work for you,then hound him out the door.

You forget some things mind you,you have shown your hand to him.Green is sitting with all the aces.He said he wants back multiple what he paid for it,so you're looking at around £15-£20m for it...ok,so you put more pressure on him to sell as he has no income coming in.That is when Mr Green plays his final BIG ACE......the one where he reminds you he owns Ibrox,Murray park and the carparks.He then sells them out from under you to businesses out with football for the money he is looking for.Yes,he will do this just to spite you for all the backstabbing bullshit and pressure you are putting on him.

I hear many say that Ibrox can't be sold for anything other than football......oh yes it can,according to the little tax lady tonight,he can sell everything to whom ever he wants,and when queried about building being listed and such she said that getting planning permission can be obtained,as situations are there to be able to turn these around.

So there you go Rangers fans....you should remember a little saying of not biting the hand that feeds you.Green has been there for you,while Walter and co haven't.If they loved Rangers that much they would have saved your club without it going into liquidation,as some of the backers have more than enough to be able to do this quite comfortably.Sadly they didn't,but now want to be seen as the saviours.

They basically are wanting to cheat their way back into the SPL the way they cheated you out of it.Only this time with no debt,and a 2 fingered wave to every other club in Scotland.

The timing of Walter's consortium bid was not coincidental ! it was well planned and executed.

Now the orcs know that there are a Rangers minded contingent planning a move to buy Ibrox and the club.

Now in the public domain is a consortium run by Rangers minded people the fans have been told on public TV and will be in the papers tomorrow and on all the Rangers fans websites by now.DO NOT buy a season ticket while Green has control of the club and will be closely followed by a boycott to even go to any match.

Such is the power of the bigots they will stage some sort of PICKET line when Rangers play at home and I am sure most fans will just turn around and go away just incase some violence might happen to them at some point because "we know your face and we have a photo bub now beat it or else".

I am well impressed with this strategy and timing that the Walter contingent has done so that Green will eventually sell up because we know how good the gers support can use the royal mail these days.Fan pressure will eventually get Walter's mob rankers fitba club.

Rangers looked into this when improving the stadium...It is listed and you cannot change so much as a brick on the front of the Main Stand. This is why the club deck cost so much to build. Obviously you can build office space etc inside the stadium but you are hugely restricted in what can be built and the cost makes it pointless

As was pointed out several hundred pages ago, if the Main Stand falls into disrepair - which it would rather quickly without maintenance or heating - and was to become, in the opinion of a surveyor, a risk to the public (not that it hasn't been for years!), then it would be ripe for demolition. All Green has to do, if this is part of his evil plan, is wait until the stadium becomes structurally unsafe, or present as such via any number of means to the local council, and it'll be gone quicker than a Rangers CVA proposal.

Your Club Deck took major investment to build because preservation was so very important; not any more, old son.

Or Mr Green knowing there's something there to sell....

:)

Yip he sure does have something to sell and he also has something he wants to keep more ! his life :lol:.

He'll hold out as long as possible to get the maximum he can because that's the sort of cnut he is being a financial shark.

Green probably already knew there was quick money to be made from the death of the 1872 gers and might have known ? probably knew there was some other takeover in the wind with a liquidated but newco gers but he was the first in with real cash as all the others might have held out to maybe buy the assets cheaper in a firesale !.

Once the death threats start flowing into Green's life he will think time to get outta Dodge with a tidy profit as that's what will make him sell coz he couldna give a fook about the rankers for sure.

So I don't know about the term OLD FIRM now seeing as the rankers minded cnuts are acting like THE FIRM !.

"Unless the money is from prostitution, drug dealing or child trafficking, then I'll take the money."

Hmm, tax exasion isn't on that list.....

Interesting he has highlighted child trafficking - I take normal human trafficking is OK?

He maybe should have also specified the money can't come from his personal bank account cause, you know, why the f**k would I spend any money on this shit?

listening to the podcast of sportsound earlier

dont know if it was mentioned but collier bristow still being chased obviously for the £25Mil BUT they said the money for that should they win would be spread amoungst the creditors.

which (to me) from a £55Mil debt is actually BETTER without even having to do the maths than what they were offering in their CVAlaugh.gif

(the last line is my own thinking)

I keep hearing we have been punished enough...can someone tell what punishment they have been subjected to, other than the natural agreed consequences of their actions?

Rangers had 2 sanctions (in bold)

10 point penalty - am SPL rule

1 year europe ban for entering administration - a UEFA rule

2 fines totaling £160k for bringing the game into disrepute to be paid within 12 months

12 month transfer embargo overturned

THE Rangers have 1 sanction (in bold)

scottish cup ban/registration suspension/registration termination(delete as appropriate)

no league to compete in ATM due to creating a new company - not a rule a consequence

3 year europe ban for being a new team - UEFA rule

possible 2nd sanction unknown for use of EBT's

i think thats it ?

Tries to compare Aberdeen escaping relegation to what his club has done. I despair. They really are vermin.

This. I may have woken up my elderly neighbour when I screamed "UTTER w****r" when this knob end said this. A caller to Call Kaye made the same point and talked about a precedent having already been set. I thought then that he had to be the stupidest man in Scotland but another has stepped up to the plate.

listening to the podcast of sportsound earlier

dont know if it was mentioned but collier bristow still being chased obviously for the £25Mil BUT they said the money for that should they win would be spread amoungst the creditors.

which (to me) from a £55Mil debt is actually BETTER without even having to do the maths than what they were offering in their CVAlaugh.gif

(the last line is my own thinking)

That was always included in the CVA.