Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

is it not slightly tempered by the fact that he would tell you the sky is green if steven thompson told him to?

You really are an arsehole of the highest order. Motherwell fan my bahookie. :rolleyes:

it was as a loan. loans don't have to be repaid.

EBT's are the kind of things that financial directors or chief exec's would be dealing with imo.smith obviously knew they were using EBTs by virtue of his having one but do you think he was wholly aware of the rules governing their administration?

but repayment can always be deferred. so in effect it never has to be repaid.

do you think chelsea will ever repay abramovich the £700m they owe him.

You just said loans don't have to be repaid and now you are saying repayment can be deferred :lol:

If I was a farmer I'd pay you to stand in a field to talk to my scarecrow, think how much I could save in not having to buy manure.

Edited by stonedsailor

do you think chelsea will ever repay abramovich the £700m they owe him.

Weasle words and semantics. Pretty apt for a weasel like you.

Edited by Caff

Reconstruction is the last thing we need just now. Wait until the newco(rpse) is finally buried. No easy access for them.

Edited by wunfellaff

T_S_A_R yer real team are fvcked, their replacements are not even a football club yet and you have no clue as to what real life is. Go the whole hog and change your team from Motherwell to Sevco, you're fooling naebody with your idiotic arguments and your apparent IQ level of lower than your average Rangersmedia poster.

Reconstruction is the last thing we need just now. Wait until the newco(rpse) is finally buried. No easy access for them.

It's exactly our leader inability to bury Rangers that has brought Scottish football to the brink, they should have reported the double contracts and kicked them out of the SPL with the SFA to follow, then try and sort Scottish football.

They never did the correct thing because they were scared

Kinda disagree. Now is the time for change and strike while the iron is hot. Newco will no doubt die further down the line but we need secure ourselves first.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Can you accompany me to the bank on Monday and represent me regarding my loan...............................................

Thought not!!!;)