Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Spence did hurridly mention that it could be a structure of 3 Leagues instead of 4 but no details of League size nor any play offs mentioned. Perhaps the SFA are still drawing up the plans since it's only been announced within the last hour. Patience people patience! :lol:

Spence did hurridly mention that it could be a structure of 3 Leagues instead of 4 but no details of League size nor any play offs mentioned. Perhaps the SFA are still drawing up the plans since it's only been announced within the last hour. Patience people patience! :lol:

Structure of 3 leagues? Could this be the "Sweet Sixteen" at last?

:)

Seems to me you continually choose to hang yourself up on the legality of what different posters imply and ignore the morals. What everyone is in agreement on is that Walter in all likelihood was aware of EBT payments to players, which may well be legal if applied correctly. However, if he was aware, that's IF he was aware, that part of the EBT payments were used as wages top ups that's nothing to do with 'small print', and that becomes a moral issue for a man who is being trumpeted by the media and the Rangers fans as the bastion of all things to be revered. In that respect, he needs to provide 'transparency' on that issue which would only serve to reinforce his credibility, or should it prove otherwise, destroy it.

Exactly. Great post. Interesting that this was one of the few posts TSAR didn't reply to.

i can guarantee that over the past three seasons i've seen motherwell play more times than other poster on here has seen their own team play (we've played more games).

the idea that unless you fall in line with the defined unberdiddy opinion then you are a rangers fan or sympathiser sums up the level of thought on display here.

It's a pattern of behaviour, one apparent well before this thread's genesis, that makes people question your allegiances. You were also one of the most vocal critics of United's decision to charge Rangers fans for the rescheduled fixture at Tannadice. Yet to see you side with Celtic supporters on any issue.

What has been announced?

Structure of 3 leagues? Could this be the "Sweet Sixteen" at last?

:)

Could it even be the Golden ticket of top league of 18 ( play each twice) with 2 down and 2 play off places?

The SFA has gone up in my estimation by their announcement today. If I'm coming across all sychophantic I don't care. We demand change so let's hope they deliver it! I'll hold off on the "3 cheers for Regan" chants for now....

Edited by GunnerBairn

it was as a loan. loans don't have to be repaid.

EBT's are the kind of things that financial directors or chief exec's would be dealing with imo.smith obviously knew they were using EBTs by virtue of his having one but do you think he was wholly aware of the rules governing their administration?

I've covered this before and done an in depth research on the EBT loans.

The HMRC are chasing Rangers for money because NOT one of the many many so called loans have a single repayment EVER repaid EVER.

The HMRC now consider all these loans as ! BONUSES ! and are subject to the maximum TAX barrier.

The Rangers EBT system is THE ONLY EVER EBT out of all the EBT systems to have never repaid back or made a payment back in any off their loans.

If Rangers EBT system on all loans had a single repayment of even a £1 the HMRC would have had nothing on the EBT's the gers paid out.

Add in the dual contracts and side letters as well that are now in the public domain ! Billy Dodds EPIC FCUK UP on national TV "My understanding is that my EBT was taxed before they paid me it" he didn't even say it was a loan either.

Do you still think they still loans AND ! by definition in the EBT mandate A LOAN must be repaid back into the trust in full before the employee retires ! FACT !.