Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the SFA have this restructuring thing in mind. Surely there would be some kinda communication to all the clubs about it. I'd be very surprised if the first mention was to the press.Any clubs website posted news or reaction to that?

Just wondered.

So who's going to stay and who's going to go?

Stay - McCulloch

Broadfoot (who else would take him?) - Healey, Neil Alexander (both paid plenty for doing hee haw), Aluko (on to a good thing, saw last summer, there wasn't exactly a queue of clubs waiting for him)

Go - Naismith, McGregor, Davis, Edu (all looking to improve their careers), Ortiz, likely Goian (why should they stay, unless their contracts are huge), Whittaker could get a L1/lower Ch gig

Questions -Papac, Bocanegra (all getting on a bit, but could get a more reliable paycheck elsewhere), - much will depend on what Green tells his players about whether they'll be forced to renegotiate their contracts if they TUPE it. I have a feeling that he's keeping this one in the bag though.

Vows to stay on? With a club that no longer exists?

Indeed. McCulloch vows to join the Green revolution, and is excited by the challenge of establishing the new club in Scottish football, although conceding that there are no easy games or guarantees in Division 3...

Etc, etc.

Nope, home clubs retain the gate money. That changed long before the SPL was dreamed up. Not sure if there is something about covering the away teams expenses though.

I think there is an Spl rule for this if a club has an away game with an early ko. Guess which two clubs this benefits ;)

At least this explains why they were staying in Edinburgh the night before a game at the end of last season rather than getting a 45 minute/ 1 hour coach trip.....

Its my understanding that when an employee is TUPEd their T&Cs remain the same for a couple of years unless they agree a new contract. Theres no chance Green will pay more than £1000/wk in the 1st division let alone the 3rd. So those players thinking their getting £10-20K /wk in the 3rd are in cloud cuckoo land. Mibbies £10 or £20 like East Stirlingshire.

I think there is an Spl rule for this if a club has an away game with an early ko. Guess which two clubs this benefits ;)

At least this explains why they were staying in Edinburgh the night before a game at the end of last season rather than getting a 45 minute/ 1 hour coach trip.....

but that kick off was 3pm so should not be covered by that rule

So we can expect the SFL to introduce this one too -although it's unlikely that there will be 12:45 live matches from Elgin. But if I was in Div three I'd demand it - they can all stay at the Marr Hall Hotel and TRFC can be spread amongst Peterheid's finest B&Bs...

When the SPL were drawing up its rules did the old firm just walk in 1st and then when the other clubs arrive they presented them with a tub of lube, told them to drop their pants and assume the position?

I always assumed you had to be pretty smart to be the chairman of a football club, it seems they were just children in a classroom whilst the old firm teachers told them what's what.

Why on earth did Killie, Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell etc sign up for all this nonsense?

Supporters of the original SPL 10 let it be known that you sold Scottish football down the river with your clutching hands at the scraps they flung you.

Shame.

Edited by Gaz FFC

So who's going to stay and who's going to go?

Stay - McCulloch

Broadfoot (who else would take him?) - Healey, Neil Alexander (both paid plenty for doing hee haw), Aluko (on to a good thing, saw last summer, there wasn't exactly a queue of clubs waiting for him)

Go - Naismith, McGregor, Davis, Edu (all looking to improve their careers), Ortiz, likely Goian (why should they stay, unless their contracts are huge), Whittaker could get a L1/lower Ch gig

Questions -Papac, Bocanegra (all getting on a bit, but could get a more reliable paycheck elsewhere), - much will depend on what Green tells his players about whether they'll be forced to renegotiate their contracts if they TUPE it. I have a feeling that he's keeping this one in the bag though.

Papac left before OldCo were liquidated, so he doesn't figure in the equation.

Where is Chick Faeces ? Haven't heard from the Lickspittle General in a while.

Anyone heard ? Is he on holiday ? Perhaps at Sir Minty's pad on Jersey ?

Just hope he's not been playing around with car exhausts and bits of hosepipe.

:o

Have you never heard the saying 'Let lying dogs sleep'? :angry:

Its my understanding that when an employee is TUPEd their T&Cs remain the same for a couple of years unless they agree a new contract. Theres no chance Green will pay more than £1000/wk in the 1st division let alone the 3rd. So those players thinking their getting £10-20K /wk in the 3rd are in cloud cuckoo land. Mibbies £10 or £20 like East Stirlingshire.

It will be funny watching Inverness, St Mirren etc outbid Rangers for players for a couple of years.

Quick question, will Rangers still play Tina Turner and follow follow before games?

They are not simply the best, simply caught cheating more like and as for we will follow on, more like we will run a mile if you're winning f**k all.

It will be funny watching Inverness, St Mirren etc outbid Rangers for players for a couple of years.

Quick question, will Rangers still play Tina Turner and follow follow before games?

They are not simply the best, simply caught cheating more like and as for we will follow on, more like we will run a mile if you're winning f**k all.

Not sure how many public parks have got PA systems TBH. :blink:

Mibbees big mooth Jardine could belt it oot? :lol:

Ok a couple of almost serious questions.

Rainjurs/Club 12 fans claiming they have been punished enough, so far the only punishment as such is the fines from the SFA!

*The 10 point deduction /not playing in Europe are standard rules and failure to meet the relevant criteria to do so)

Do the fines from the SFA apply to Rangers the company or Rangers the football club ? If it;s the former is there any chance of them being paid, if it's the latter then do the fines carry over to Club 12 when the football club passes over to them?